check the ballbusting updates here

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: ladies performed circumcision

Quote Originally Posted by knutty View Post
    Awesome pics, dude. Thanks for sharing, what i like best are the looks on their faces that you can tell they are really enjoying them selves doing this work. Hell, if I weren't already cut I'd go to them.
    I agree with you about the looks on their faces, what I dont like is that it is done with kids. is it done with grown-ups too, or do they regulary perform circumcision during childhood ?

Quote Originally Posted by ChiefSoreballs View Post
    I agree with you about the looks on their faces, what I dont like is that it is done with kids. is it done with grown-ups too, or do they regulary perform circumcision during childhood ?
    it's done for all ages (sometimes there is 40 y.o. patient) but most of patient s were kids because they would ashame if they still uncircumcised when reaching teenage

I would really love to see it done to an adult. just imagine that by some strange coincidence one of the girls of the team has negative memories about the guy - tried to grab her boobs or pussy maybe and now she recognizes him.....

oooooops - Im so sorry that I slipped with the knive - you arent mad with me, are you ?

These photograps are fro Phillipines.

This is a "tule" or "Tuli" (you can find "operation tuli" in google).

Usually all the men gets cincumcided in teen years. Some years ago, the "surgeon" was a old man with a dirty knife, but now, somo institutions and the government organizes the "operations tule" in smalls and remotes villages on the islands.

Groups of young girls usually studing for nurse, circumcide one or two hundred males in one day. Mainly school boys. In photos, you can see several school tables and girs with the same age of the boys cutting slaughling.

Quote Originally Posted by ChiefSoreballs View Post
    are the women that do this doctors, nurses, or do they just receive a short cut-it-off training ?

Mainly only a short cut training. Because some are from the team tuli, but there are hundred of boys to be circumcidated, and need to ask help to mothers and schoorgirls. Medical staff supervise the volunteers.

Nice theme! Why circumcision is needed?

A few days ago i saw there were many video's on youtube.
    I think : nice ! Put it on !

Every content no matter what will be deleted, it is just a matter of time, so keep uploading and sharing the original format. Or the material loses more and more quality until it is worthless.

Registered Member

Hello All! I'd like to Comment on the 'Tuli' Circumcision

The photos were very interesting! Many smiling faces on the young ladies performing the precedure. But it's really a shame the circumcision needs to be done at all. I'm an American Male that had the procedure performed, shortly from the womb and thank God I have no memory of it (talk about traumatizing a child!). But regarding the Tuli, I have a Filipino friend that I happened to bring the subject up with. He said that many American religious groups have come over during the last several decades and formed groups to educate religion as well as introduce the practice of circumcision.
    The truth is that by circumcising (and removing) the prepuce, sensitivity is reduced to the (glans) penis, as well as the extra protection that is given by having the additional covering.
    Female circumcision is still practiced in many Middle-Eastern and Asian countries and I can assure you that I would not be one of the spectators with a grin on my face. A woman that has lost interest in sex and sees no enjoyment in it (because she was circumcised (i.e. excised her clitorus) is very said to see. I'm afraid that these are the harsh realities of circumcision (Go Figure...?)

i agree

Quote Originally Posted by Gargoyle13A View Post
    The photos were very interesting! Many smiling faces on the young ladies performing the precedure. But it's really a shame the circumcision needs to be done at all. I'm an American Male that had the procedure performed, shortly from the womb and thank God I have no memory of it (talk about traumatizing a child!). But regarding the Tuli, I have a Filipino friend that I happened to bring the subject up with. He said that many American religious groups have come over during the last several decades and formed groups to educate religion as well as introduce the practice of circumcision.
    The truth is that by circumcising (and removing) the prepuce, sensitivity is reduced to the (glans) penis, as well as the extra protection that is given by having the additional covering.
    Female circumcision is still practiced in many Middle-Eastern and Asian countries and I can assure you that I would not be one of the spectators with a grin on my face. A woman that has lost interest in sex and sees no enjoyment in it (because she was circumcised (i.e. excised her clitorus) is very said to see. I'm afraid that these are the harsh realities of circumcision (Go Figure...?)

i also had it done when i was very young and i wish that it wouldent have been done.

gump

Big Supporter
    Not exactly my thing, but still very interesting. I've never seen this before elsewhere. Thanks!

i think circumcision is good for males but i'm against female circumcision as it's hightly humilliating my brother is circumcised he did it when he was still young baby i watched it actualy it only cause a minute pain
    by the way i prefere the cut men

Big Supporter johnny_cockNballs's Avatar
    Excellent! I love the casual smiles on the young women's faces. In the video you can hear the women joking and laughing, awesome. I love the one picture of the two women holding up the foreskin, perhaps the first she has taken?

Nurse Kaede has done many circumcision: http://www.femaledom.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4546

Quote Originally Posted by johnny_cockNballs View Post
    Excellent! I love the casual smiles on the young women's faces. In the video you can hear the women joking and laughing, awesome. I love the one picture of the two women holding up the foreskin, perhaps the first she has taken?

Nurse Kaede has done many circumcision: http://www.femaledom.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4546
    More pics about adults circumcided by girls like tuli.

i love the look on the women's faces they very clearly are enjoying themselves. too bad it is all voluntary except for maybe the younger boys who are ****** by the mums. i have dreamed of doing a mass ********** but never a mass circumcision. this is going to keep me wet for a very long time.