check the ballbusting updates here

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: ********* by Female Vietnamese

Big Supporter

********* by Female Vietnamese

Great flick of two sadistic Viet Gals torturing their prisoner.
    www.hardcbt.com
    See Vietnamese **********.

cheers for the link - not sure on the policy in here for links to pay sites as im only new to the board - but the vids do look good will post a review if i decide to see any of them

they sell vids on clipsforsale.com ,the hardcbt site has been down for months and dosent accept any new members,but new clips are up at the ********** site look for "Evil Femdom Thora /Kat9 & Friends" & the "Ballbusting ********* femdom sex" stores.The tend to change names a bit so a bit of searching is usally needed,but hell,its worth it!They have ********** roleplay vids,who,on the entire net does!!!!

Big Supporter
    The hardcbt site with the two VietDoms is working with no problems.
    www.hardcbt.com

ooopps,sorry bookoo,i got confused with the "xtr***cbt.com" site which had some ********** vids starring the dam sexy vietdoms!!!
    Sorry!...
    "tony_k_1" if you want ********** themed vids,then buy with confidence they are well worth it,i had been searching for years for something like these but with no luck (cruela ,used to do some but they dont seem to produce anymore with a cast theme).Lol,i have got almost the entire hardcbt cast themed film collection,just waiting to get some more money!!!

Big Supporter
    No problem. Glad you like the VietDoms Movies. They are by far the best Ballbusting and ********** women around.
    www.hardcbt.com

Quote Originally Posted by sicko666 View Post
    ooopps,sorry bookoo,i got confused with the "xtr***cbt.com" site which had some ********** vids starring the dam sexy vietdoms!!!
    Sorry!...
    "tony_k_1" if you want ********** themed vids,then buy with confidence they are well worth it,i had been searching for years for something like these but with no luck (cruela ,used to do some but they dont seem to produce anymore with a cast theme).Lol,i have got almost the entire hardcbt cast themed film collection,just waiting to get some more money!!!

Big Supporter
    Hey sicko666 & tony_k_1
    The VietDoms have a new video. In this one they kick two guys in the nuts till one falls to the ground. The one left standing is rewarded by having to suck a strap on that MistressKat9 is wearing. The loser on the ground is then tortured and ********* by the evil but beautiful Mistress Thora Nang. He should have never gone to the ground. Hot Stuff.
    www.hardcbt.com

Big Supporter
    Sicko666...The VietDoms will be making more Vietnamese ********** videos within the coming months. I will purchase them. They are fantastic !!!!!!
    www.hardcbt.com

Registered Member

Diversity

Can we diversify to females of other nationalities?

Big Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by justcallmebigal View Post
    Can we diversify to females of other nationalities?
    Sure....Start your own thread.........Make it for any nationality you like.

Big Supporter
    Sickoo666. Stay away from xtreme. I heard some had trouble with them. I, like you have had no problem with the hardcbt.com videos. Great quality and very erotic content !!!!

Quote Originally Posted by bookoo View Post
    Hey sicko666 & tony_k_1
    The VietDoms have a new video. In this one they kick two guys in the nuts till one falls to the ground. The one left standing is rewarded by having to suck a strap on that MistressKat9 is wearing. The loser on the ground is then tortured and ********* by the evil but beautiful Mistress Thora Nang. He should have never gone to the ground. Hot Stuff.
    www.hardcbt.com

wow,it must hurt

Registered Member
    hi guys, do you know what language are thoe videos in?

Big Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Galahad.twice View Post
    hi guys, do you know what language are thoe videos in?
    In the videos at www.hardcbt.com featuring the Vietnamese Doms, the language is in English. However in some scenes the VietDoms speak Vietnamese to each other briefly to furthur disorient their prisoner. It drives him crazy as he does not know what they are discussing or if they are discussing his ultimate ********** & penectomy !!!!
    Look for the Vietnamese ********** series of videos.

Is there actual ********** or is it just an exaggeration?