check the ballbusting updates here

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Thirsty?

Registered Member

Smile Thirsty?

I'm a squirter, and when I facesit, he is sure to get a wet face (and more). This is extra satisfying for me, and he finds it to be as exciting as it is humiliating. I would like to hear from anyone else (Dom or sub) who experiences this or fantasizes about it.

Question

What is a squirter?

I would love to experience that. I don't think my girl is interested.

Oh that would be something to experience indeed, my ex was like that: it always made oral sex an interesting experience.

Supreme Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by blaud View Post
    What is a squirter?
    squirter is someone that squirts when they have an orgasm.

Supreme Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Madame Cane View Post
    I'm a squirter, and when I facesit, he is sure to get a wet face (and more). This is extra satisfying for me, and he finds it to be as exciting as it is humiliating. I would like to hear from anyone else (Dom or sub) who experiences this or fantasizes about it.
    personally i love it. when a girl sits on my face and drips her sweet juices into my mouth .... mmmmmmm heaven

Registered Member
    Quote Originally Posted by nutslave View Post
    personally i love it. when a girl sits on my face and drips her sweet juices into my mouth .... mmmmmmm heaven
    I agree...but sometimes become very dangerous...my girlfriend sits on my face and start riding , while she has the orgasm she crush my head with her thighs ...no air, I can only star drinking while she comes and wait ....sometimes she remains sat on my face relaxing herself.....what a hell

Thirsty

I wish I could find a girl who would sit on my face and squirt in my mouth. The girls I meet do not even want to talk about it. Were can I meet a girl like you?

Registered Member
    me too, i love it

I adore squirters!!!

nothing takes me more to subspace than drinking lots of her fluid. I have had a ffew they are each different in their own way. especially exciting to me is when they climax and gush down my eager throat . I also like eating my own creampies if there are women that enjoy this please contact me. It is the most satisfying experience for me even when I dont climax. I adore having my face soaked

Red face Thirsty?

Madame Cane, my ex-Girlfriend and Mistress who slowly brought me into this lifestyle, found this fetish by accident one night. i had been bound beneath Her for a couple of hours and during Her orgasm let go with a hot stream into my awaiting mouth. chocking most of it down, She got off of my chest with a big smile on Her face and from that night on, squirting became a regular part of my oral servitude to Her.

lucky guy

slavewill, I hope that you know how lucky you are!!

Sit and Ride

I have always fantasized about lying on a narrow table and a hot lady (whether I know her or not) straddling my face. Starting out just lowering herself over me so I can eat her out. Eventually, she lowers herself until she smothers me and continuing to put her weight on me. Before you know it, she is riding my face, grinding my face with her crotch until she sprays me, almost drowning me.

Personally, I like it when they do that.

squirting is sexy and someday I'd like to taste it.
    @chefrn90 are you foreced to eat your own creampie or is it some kind of reward?