check the ballbusting updates here

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ****** circumcision

Smile ****** circumcision

Hey guys. I'm new here and was wondering if anyone else had some sort of fetish involving adult men being circumcised by women against their will? I really can't find much (stories really) on the subject. Anyone?

well guess that wouldnt be so bad as long as she knew what she was doing

For years I have fantasized about having my foreskin bitten or torn off, in spite of having been circumcised as a child! For some reason it seems perverse to resent my parents for taking away the opportunity of having this done to me. Having had a series of piercings through the remnants of my foreskin and torn one loose during sex only reinforced the pictures in my mind.

I for one have never found any reference to this practice. But it appears to be a hot topic and hopefully someone willl post a reference.

Thanks for bringing it up.

I had been trying to research this fetish for a while and have only found a few resources involving it (mostly yahoo groups, etc...) but no larger forum for it (such as eunuch.org for ********** fetish). However, this link
    http://www.asstr.org/~Big_Billie/
    happens to have some good stories under the heading "Snips"
    Take a read and let me know what you think. I pretty much loved them. haha.

no i don't like circumcision

Great reply, Belmy. Very well thought out. So has anyone checked out those links I posted? I've been trying to find more out there like it and was wondering if anyone else has had some luck. Hope to hear your thoughts!

i dated this guy for a while, i never had sex with him, never even let him see me naked, of course he was naked frequently around me, but long story short, i always used the fact he wasn't circumcised as to why he was unworthy of me or my body, and why my (his) body was pathetic. So he ended up getting circumcised. i did find it flattering that he would go so far for me, but i told him he should of saved the foreskin and given it to me as a gift and and a sign of his submission to me but he didn't so i dumped him. even since that i have decided that any male who wants to be my permanent sub is going to have to present me with something similar to show his pathetic devotion. I would also love to find a woman who would be willing to give me her clit and lips. but i wouldn't let my spouse do something like that to herself as any woman who would do that to herself doesn't love herself and have enough respect for her, but if she loved me enough to be willing to do that make me wet.

Registered Member
    I was circumcised by a woman and was ****** to by an other woman. The first one was the doc, the second one my mom
    I was 10 years old then

Big Supporter johnny_cockNballs's Avatar
    There is same fetish for Japan. I like to play this fetish (********** too) with my lady Nurse Kaede. She loves to cut off the foreskin of boys or man, it gives her alot pleasure to control the male penis. Be careful! Nurse Kaede enjoy to remove the balls of men too!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 001.jpg   002.jpg   003.jpg   006.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by johnny_cockNballs View Post
    There is same fetish for Japan. I like to play this fetish (********** too) with my lady Nurse Kaede. She loves to cut off the foreskin of boys or man, it gives her alot pleasure to control the male penis. Be careful! Nurse Kaede enjoy to remove the balls of men too!
    OMG! who is this girl? Can she cut my penis off? Pleeeeeeeaaaaaaaase?

oh yes, imaging tied by a group of young nurses and being circumcised while they are giggling.
    or being circumcised at high school in front of hot girls for a biological lesson.

sorry for my english

here is a hot story about ****** circumcision by young nurses in a prison.

http://www.eunuch.org/Alpha/C/ea_3501clean_cu.htm

Quote Originally Posted by johnny_cockNballs View Post

If Johnny was for real, his lady could have quite a large collection of foreskins, cocks, and balls...and this site would just have a bunch of eunuchs. I know a japanese or african lady taking mine would be almost to hot to resist.

circumcision punishement

story of a slave circumcised twice by his mistress as a punishment in front of his female classmates.

http://www.eunuch.org/Alpha/F/ea_134549from_a_m.htm