check the ballbusting updates here

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ****** circumcision

Supreme Poster

I like it

I'm also in this fetish and I liked the stories

Registered Member
    Quote Originally Posted by johnny_cockNballs View Post
    There is same fetish for Japan. I like to play this fetish (********** too) with my lady Nurse Kaede. She loves to cut off the foreskin of boys or man, it gives her alot pleasure to control the male penis. Be careful! Nurse Kaede enjoy to remove the balls of men too!
    I'd like her to take my testicles away from me please.

circumcision

i was circumcised at a young age (for medical reasons i'm told) and i've always been very conscious of the fact that the surgeon never did a particularly pretty job of it. In fact it looks like they were drunk in charge of a pair of scissors with jagged edges and no staight lines at all!

But i'm still quite aroused by the idea of losing my foreskin in my adult life. I'm a nurse and have a fantasy about losing my foreskin to an ex colleague of mine in a bet at poker.

Seeing the way some femdoms are holding their knives, it looks like their method of circumsion is cutting the entire end of the cock off.

Talking head gift

Think offering the head to you.

would you cut it off if offered.?
    how would you do it?
    i have been stimulated by "youtube bme pain olympics". Esp girls who enjoy seeing the dick cut off

Quote Originally Posted by girlsareslaves View Post
    i dated this guy for a while, i never had sex with him, never even let him see me naked, of course he was naked frequently around me, but long story short, i always used the fact he wasn't circumcised as to why he was unworthy of me or my body, and why my (his) body was pathetic. So he ended up getting circumcised. i did find it flattering that he would go so far for me, but i told him he should of saved the foreskin and given it to me as a gift and and a sign of his submission to me but he didn't so i dumped him. even since that i have decided that any male who wants to be my permanent sub is going to have to present me with something similar to show his pathetic devotion. I would also love to find a woman who would be willing to give me her clit and lips. but i wouldn't let my spouse do something like that to herself as any woman who would do that to herself doesn't love herself and have enough respect for her, but if she loved me enough to be willing to do that make me wet.