check the ballbusting updates here

Thread: Tons of BBW Face Sitting /Squashing

Threaded View

Arrow Tons of BBW Face Sitting /Squashing

always take requests!!! clips 4 sale....com/store/14794

LadyDreamz and Veronica are at it again FACE SITTING
    Thats right snoopy is back and aching for some good torture of heavy weight on his face and body you get to see veronica and I face sit and crush at the same time two super sized queens giving him the full weight of our super big asses! Can he take it or give up! xoxoxox....LadyDreamz

Facesitting and Tickle Torture + Squashing
    In this clip you get to see our regular squashee get tortured not only by the two of us face sitting and squashing him but while he's under our massive asses we also tickle him and what can he do nothing cause we are in control!

Facesitting and Squash Double Team
    Ok in this clip come along with me LadyDreamz and Veronica as we dish out a double threat of facesitting and squashing all in the same session to our victim who loves every minute of it and as he should feel fortunate to be our little slave! Be sure to check back during this week for more face sitting and squashing clips!!

69+1 Face Sitting I call it the *70*
    So this face sitting is probably the most awesome face sitting I have don yet It starts out me sitting on his face backwards and Veronica lays on him facing his feet then i turn around and face sit him frontward and it looks like doing 69+1 i call it the 70 its just awesome footage lots of face humping non - stop action great footage!!

Total Domination Face Humping!
    So in this face sitting /humping clip i totally let loose and give him all i got and get all rough and rowdy and make him take it hard and good you totally hear him groan make tons of grunting noises but i tell him you better like like it and you can see just how much he likes it!

SSBBW girls squash and belly comparison!
    *Fan Request*So I had a request from a good fan of mine to do a ssbbw squashing belly to belly comparison clip in this clip we squash each other rub our belly's back and forth on top of each others and then lay on our sides and compare as well you get views from every angle on this one folks awesome amazing footage surely you will enjoy!!!

I Sit ,I Hop, I Jump all on your Face!!!
    I Sit ,I Hop, I Jump all on your Face!!! This is part 1 of me and sexy Veronica sitting hopping and jumping all over this little mans face and body with the pressure of 2 big beautiful ssbbw's bodies...if you like faace sitting you gonna love this 2 parter

I Sit ,I Hop, I Jump all on your Face Again!!!
    I Sit ,I Hop, I Jump all on your Face Again!!! This is part 2 of me and sexy Veronica sitting hopping and jumping all over this little mans face and body with the pressure of 2 big beautiful ssbbw's bodies...if you like faace sitting you gonna love this 2 parter

Front and back Face Sitting with LadyDreamz n Veronica!!!
    In this clip you will find Veronica and Me squashing the daylights outta this tiny little man who weighs a mere 120lbs 5'4 in height she does the body squashing and i do front and back face sitting lots of jumping up and down and rocking back and forth awesome footage none better!!!

My very first Face Sitting!!!
    Well this is my very first Face Sitting experience and there are plenty more to come this week one face sitting squashing clip uploaded all week long so be sure to visit again for my updates in this clip i use my bitch as a human chair and read him a book of questions if one is wrong i punish him!!!Awesome footage you must not miss this!!

Ladydreamz first squashing clip!!!!
    Oh yeah baby my very first victim iv'e gotten to squash and he took it like a good little squashee should too come see if i can make him say mercy!

Ladydreamz has found her a victim to SQUASH!
    Oh yeah baby my second victim in 2 days iv'e gotten to squash and he took it like a good little squashee should too come see if i can make him say mercy!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails best face sitting ever.jpg   double squash and facesitting!.jpg   face sitting tickle torture.jpg   ladydreamz and veronica again ad.jpg   squashing the chubby.jpg