check the ballbusting updates here

Thread: Real Interviews with Ballbusting Girls

Threaded View

Real Interviews with Ballbusting Girls

I once saw a website where 10 women into ballbusting were interviewed. Most were professional dommes. They were asked a barrage of the same questions as to why they like it, what are the circumstances they enjoy, how hard do they like doing it. All agreed that they enjoyed kicking men in the balls - most like the empowerment of it and bringing a guy down. They also had other reasons why they liked it, and how they did it, etc. I've since lost that web site...anyone know of it?

I also found some jewels (no pun intended) on the Visual Sensations for Women forum posted. They are of girls being interviewed that enjoy ballbusting. Below are some photos of it.

Unfortunately, I don't know where these photos are from or the clips. Can anyone help?

Here's Part 1 of one of the clips:

http://rapidshare.com/files/78455116/ncc298a.wmv.html

The second set of photos below (brunette) is Kathryn. The guy that posted it said here was the dialog that went with it:

Kathryn Talks About Ball Busting -

Kathryn and I get together to talk about how much she loves to kick men in the balls.. I have little Rob standing by so she has a real set of balls on hand to demonstrate her punches, kicks and knee action ( OUCH )!! Watch as a big smile grows on her face as she talks about the first time she ever nailed a guy in his nuts. She demonstrates how her big knuckles stick out as she makes a and nails Rob in the balls!! Of course we make him hold his dick in his hands to fully expose his nuts for her... This is one of the best interviews yet with loads of hard punches, kicks and knees and the ones that Rob doesn't see coming and the best!! Great close ups of his nuts getting nailed as he grabs his groin and crumbles to the ground!!!

Does anyone know where these can be found?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ncc298fl.jpg   ncc298a.jpg   ncc335a.jpg   ncc335b.jpg   ncc335fl.jpg