check the ballbusting updates here

Thread: Real Interviews with Ballbusting Girls

Hybrid View

Real Interviews with Ballbusting Girls

I once saw a website where 10 women into ballbusting were interviewed. Most were professional dommes. They were asked a barrage of the same questions as to why they like it, what are the circumstances they enjoy, how hard do they like doing it. All agreed that they enjoyed kicking men in the balls - most like the empowerment of it and bringing a guy down. They also had other reasons why they liked it, and how they did it, etc. I've since lost that web site...anyone know of it?

I also found some jewels (no pun intended) on the Visual Sensations for Women forum posted. They are of girls being interviewed that enjoy ballbusting. Below are some photos of it.

Unfortunately, I don't know where these photos are from or the clips. Can anyone help?

Here's Part 1 of one of the clips:

http://rapidshare.com/files/78455116/ncc298a.wmv.html

The second set of photos below (brunette) is Kathryn. The guy that posted it said here was the dialog that went with it:

Kathryn Talks About Ball Busting -

Kathryn and I get together to talk about how much she loves to kick men in the balls.. I have little Rob standing by so she has a real set of balls on hand to demonstrate her punches, kicks and knee action ( OUCH )!! Watch as a big smile grows on her face as she talks about the first time she ever nailed a guy in his nuts. She demonstrates how her big knuckles stick out as she makes a and nails Rob in the balls!! Of course we make him hold his dick in his hands to fully expose his nuts for her... This is one of the best interviews yet with loads of hard punches, kicks and knees and the ones that Rob doesn't see coming and the best!! Great close ups of his nuts getting nailed as he grabs his groin and crumbles to the ground!!!

Does anyone know where these can be found?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ncc298fl.jpg   ncc298a.jpg   ncc335a.jpg   ncc335b.jpg   ncc335fl.jpg  

The vid is great. Thanks so far. Does anyoe has any other parts of it?

Part with the brunette girl

Here's the lovely brunette girl talking about how much she loves it then punching, slapping and kicking his balls:

http://rapidshare.com/files/82930761/ncc335.wmv.html

Quote Originally Posted by iron horse View Post
    I once saw a website where 10 women into ballbusting were interviewed. Most were professional dommes. They were asked a barrage of the same questions as to why they like it, what are the circumstances they enjoy, how hard do they like doing it. All agreed that they enjoyed kicking men in the balls - most like the empowerment of it and bringing a guy down. They also had other reasons why they liked it, and how they did it, etc. I've since lost that web site...anyone know of it?

I also found some jewels (no pun intended) on the Visual Sensations for Women forum posted. They are of girls being interviewed that enjoy ballbusting. Below are some photos of it.

Unfortunately, I don't know where these photos are from or the clips. Can anyone help?

Here's Part 1 of one of the clips:

http://rapidshare.com/files/78455116/ncc298a.wmv.html

The second set of photos below (brunette) is Kathryn. The guy that posted it said here was the dialog that went with it:

Kathryn Talks About Ball Busting -

Kathryn and I get together to talk about how much she loves to kick men in the balls.. I have little Rob standing by so she has a real set of balls on hand to demonstrate her punches, kicks and knee action ( OUCH )!! Watch as a big smile grows on her face as she talks about the first time she ever nailed a guy in his nuts. She demonstrates how her big knuckles stick out as she makes a and nails Rob in the balls!! Of course we make him hold his dick in his hands to fully expose his nuts for her... This is one of the best interviews yet with loads of hard punches, kicks and knees and the ones that Rob doesn't see coming and the best!! Great close ups of his nuts getting nailed as he grabs his groin and crumbles to the ground!!!

Does anyone know where these can be found?
    The site thats from is nutcrunchcentral. Very good site it has both ballbusting and cuntbusting. the only downfall is most of the women don't look as great as other sites.
    http://nutcrunchcentral.com/

Big Supporter
    this is good stuff a ballbusting interview i like

Supreme Poster

TRue

Quote Originally Posted by 22heat22 View Post
    The site thats from is nutcrunchcentral. Very good site it has both ballbusting and cuntbusting. the only downfall is most of the women don't look as great as other sites.
    http://nutcrunchcentral.com/
    I think that what i like about it, not all of us are going to get the prom queen to bust us so i think it is definaltly more realistic not that i dont love the sites with all the hot chicks in them

Quote Originally Posted by rec912 View Post
    I think that what i like about it, not all of us are going to get the prom queen to bust us so i think it is definaltly more realistic not that i dont love the sites with all the hot chicks in them
    I agree with you, and i'm not trying put down the site. But for me I prefer the sites with the hot ladies.

I like the interview stuff The Aussie site used to post a few verbals of girls telling of what they like to do to balls. This is as hot as actually seeing it done for me. Unfortunately, I can't find anything relevant to post This is a great thread though

hey iron

you wouldnt happen to know the rest of where that interview is right?

Here is a good explanation by a Pro Domme about her work in the profession.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4FWSV...eature=related

Quote Originally Posted by HungLow View Post
    you wouldnt happen to know the rest of where that interview is right?
    http://********************/studio/3729
    I have the video but i'm not sure if i can post it or not.
    the "***" part is **********
    select ballbusting in the category and scroll down about halfway till you see: Kathryn Talks About Ball Busting - Full Length - High Quality

am i the only one seeing stars?

Ballbusting Interview

http://rapidshare.com/files/84944105/ncc335.wmv
    Here's the full movie. ENJOY!!

Femaledom.com themselves actually did a ballbusting interview with some of the girls from the site. I forgot the name of the video but you can still buy it on VHS.