check the ballbusting updates here

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Nailing Balls to a Board (Free Clip)

Nailing Balls to a Board (Free Clip)

This clip is not for the faint at heart but if your a true fan of ball torture this is for you! Click on the following link to download and view the clip http://www.msvenusdivine.com/trailer/t_nailingballs.wmv (the quality of the clip has been reduced for easier downloading).

Enjoy! I know I did

Ms. Venus Divine
    www.msvenusdivine.com

Supreme Poster
    Well, you got my hopes up then cruelly dashed them... No testicles were being nailed to a board, only the scrotum. I'm still hoping for a video similar to the BMEZine one that has been going around for years (but better quality!) of someone actually hammering nails *through* his testicles.

These women are very cruel! I love cruel women!

I would love to have my wife nail my scrotum to a board! Not ready for my testicles though, too chicken.

Quote Originally Posted by teapot42 View Post
    Well, you got my hopes up then cruelly dashed them... No testicles were being nailed to a board, only the scrotum. I'm still hoping for a video similar to the BMEZine one that has been going around for years (but better quality!) of someone actually hammering nails *through* his testicles.
    yeah it definitely been better if it was through the testicles like it said. but atleast it was a woman doing it this time and not a man doing it to himself like the others i have seen.

Supreme Poster
    I wonder what the effect of a nail through the nuts actually is. On first thought you would think not good, but when you consider that a biopsy would consist of a needle being stuck in your ball and a 'core sample' being removed, maybe it wouldn't be such a final thing? Maybe the only issue would be bleeding and risk of infection, which could be controlled... (And of course, missing anything vital on the way through!)

Mind you, from what I've read, you only actually get pain when the nail / needle is passing through the outer wall of the nut, once inside there is no pain as there are no nerve endings. I'd love to have the courage to find out, but I'd want to be absolutely sure it wouldn't be the end of my nuts if I did...

Big Supporter johnny_cockNballs's Avatar
    I have a DVD of 4 Japanese women nailing a guy scrotum & balls to a board. Then each woman takes her turn at pushing needles through his balls. The woman that breaches the guys limit for pain wins the game. Not for the squeemish.

I'll see if I can find it & get an upload here.

Thumbs down wow

i've instantly becom a fan of MsVenusDevine!

I wonder what the effect of a nail through the nuts actually is. On first thought you would think not good, but when you consider that a biopsy would consist of a needle being stuck in your ball and a 'core sample' being removed, maybe it wouldn't be such a final thing? Maybe the only issue would be bleeding and risk of infection, which could be controlled... (And of course, missing anything vital on the way through!)

Mind you, from what I've read, you only actually get pain when the nail / needle is passing through the outer wall of the nut, once inside there is no pain as there are no nerve endings. I'd love to have the courage to find out, but I'd want to be absolutely sure it wouldn't be the end of my nuts if I did...
    Oh theres pain when its passing thru the middle. A dull, slightly nauseating ache similar to when youre kicked hard, but much harsher. There is a sharper, pinch-like pain as it passes thru the outer skin.

Thanks

Great video, thank you! I would also love to see the DVD of 4 Japanese women, even if you cannot upload it, could you let us know the name so that we could buy it?

I'm sorry to let you down, I'm a sadist, not a phsyco. I can't imagine nailing through the actual testicle would be safe and could probably permanently harm someone. I get off on hurting not harming.

Ms. Venus Divine
    www.msvenusdivine.com

Quote Originally Posted by caratball View Post
    These women are very cruel! I love cruel women!

Thank you, I love boys who love cruel women

Ms. Venus Divine
    www.msvenusdivine.com

Quote Originally Posted by mgablea View Post
    I would love to have my wife nail my scrotum to a board! Not ready for my testicles though, too chicken.
    Your smart, I wouldn't suggest it

Ms. Venus Divine
    www.msvenusdivine.com

Quote Originally Posted by veegmatt View Post
    i've instantly becom a fan of MsVenusDevine!

Thank you, I'm glad you enjoyed!

Ms. Venus Divine
    www.msvenusdivine.com

Quote Originally Posted by johnny_cockNballs View Post
    I have a DVD of 4 Japanese women nailing a guy scrotum & balls to a board. Then each woman takes her turn at pushing needles through his balls. The woman that breaches the guys limit for pain wins the game. Not for the squeemish.

I'll see if I can find it & get an upload here.
    I'd be interested in seeing it, do you have a link where it can be purchased?

Ms. Venus Divine
    www.msvenusdivine.com