check the ballbusting updates here

Thread: Is this true?

Is this true?

The thing is that according to this page I've found: http://www.progress.demon.co.uk/Adul...asm-trick.html you can have your balls totally squeezed while you are aroused and fully erected, and there's no risk of damage because you are only leading the sperm to a open exit, no matter how strong is the pressure applied.

I don't know if this is true so I'm asking you guys because I like the idea but I don't like serious injuries.

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Lezalef View Post
    The thing is that according to this page I've found: http://www.progress.demon.co.uk/Adul...asm-trick.html you can have your balls totally squeezed while you are aroused and fully erected, and there's no risk of damage because you are only leading the sperm to a open exit, no matter how strong is the pressure applied.

I don't know if this is true so I'm asking you guys because I like the idea but I don't like serious injuries.

Thanks.
    if you want an HONEST answer, talk to a doctor that lives in the REAL world, not a bunch of people who live so far into a fantsy that they havent seen reality in years. EDIT: (OMG I cant belive I fell for this I SO should have read the article first and I would have seen it comes from a JOKE site) Congratulations I am not, usually, that easily got

Big Supporter
    safe or not, i really like this text. could easily be turned into a game of sorts. with dice.

roll a 6 sided dice. 1,2 or3, there will be a squeeze, 4,5,6 no squeeze. roll dice for how far into the session squeeze comes1=almost immediately- 6 at or slightly after orgasm. roll dice twice and multiply the numbers for how many seconds of squeeze.( 3 and 4 would be 3x4 being a 12 second squeeze). this way the least time would be 1 second and the most would be 36 seconds.

the guy would have no idea what was going to happen cause the woman would roll dice where he cant see. the anticipation, doubt and mind games where she can get ready for a squeeze and it doesnt come, the fakes, the guys flinches, what fun. of course the handjob/blowjob will stop after the squeeze, so the die roll will determine if he gets to finish at all.

the woman can also lie about what the dice rolls were, how will the guy know. but i would rather the game be played by the rules. a short unsatisfying squeeze could be just as cruel as a long one.

wow. now i want to play.

Well in that case, I think Julie want to play a little rough right now :P

Yeah It's a joke site, but who knows, everything could be possibly and I'm courious.