check the ballbusting updates here

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Nailing Balls to a Board (Free Clip)

Some years ago I posted a video where a guy was nailing his testicle, just in the centre of it. Maybe you are interested in something that mean Miss Venus? I am not sure if this would couse a permanent damage. Judging from my self, using sterile needles to scew them, was safe enough. But a nail? hmm sounds interesting, even for me to try (not by my self though... if a woman is going to do it OK)
    http://www.femaledom.com/forum/showp...&postcount=112

Quote Originally Posted by slave_bill View Post
    Some years ago I posted a video where a guy was nailing his testicle, just in the centre of it. Maybe you are interested in something that mean Miss Venus? I am not sure if this would couse a permanent damage. Judging from my self, using sterile needles to scew them, was safe enough. But a nail? hmm sounds interesting, even for me to try (not by my self though... if a woman is going to do it OK)
    http://www.femaledom.com/forum/showp...&postcount=112
    Unfortunately the link is no longer valid, I was looking forward to seeing it. you actually stuck a needle through your nut or you are assuming a needle would be safe? If you actually did, I'd be curious to know the outcome - I can't imagine it being safe. I'd never want to be responsible for damaging someone permanently.

Ms. Venus Divine
    www.msvenusdivine.com

Quote Originally Posted by MsVenusDivine View Post
    Unfortunately the link is no longer valid, I was looking forward to seeing it. you actually stuck a needle through your nut or you are assuming a needle would be safe? If you actually did, I'd be curious to know the outcome - I can't imagine it being safe. I'd never want to be responsible for damaging someone permanently.

Ms. Venus Divine
    www.msvenusdivine.com
    I mean a needle, through them. I have tried several times. Maybe I was lucky all of them, I don't know. But for sure I can ensure you that I still produce as much sperm as I used to produse.

here is the video again
    http://rapidshare.de/files/38348894/...1_Med.wmv.html

Supreme Poster
    Well, I actually did it many many times. Heard of no problems so far.
    But I started in my very young years, with not considering too much of what might happen. Now i am used to it. Mayb I wouldn't start it nowadays....

Ms. Venus Divine
    www.msvenusdivine.com

ever actually used the goat castrator miss devine

Are you willing to close a proper burdizzo on a guys testicles
    this is a proper burdizzo for that job
    love the video by the way

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...ayphotohosting

Doctors seem to think it's safe

Ms. Venus Divine
    www.msvenusdivine.com

Here is a link showing what doctors do to find sperm with a needle.
    http://books.google.com/books?id=zvd...Sq6gW89muiiecY

Sorry it's a long one.

The doctor gives your partner a local anesthetic and inserts a fine needle through his scrotum into his testicle, removes a small sample of tissue... He'll do this several times to obtain a number of small testicular samples.
    Besides, there are people who pierce their testicles. It sounds worse than it really is. As long as you are only using needles and not nails I think it's okay.

Thank you, I love boys who love cruel women

Ms. Venus Divine
    www.msvenusdivine.com
    Oh! I want to let my balls in your cruel hands, for a hard squeezing full of pain!

Kisses for you!!!

Venusdevine worship

I love your work. My favorite is "destroy my balls with your knee" I think is the name, anyway you have great moves and you drive me up the wall. I would love to arrange a session in boston or vegas. Either one I am sure would provide the kind of ballbusting I enjoy. Except the nailing to a board, that I can't see.

Quote Originally Posted by wiffin View Post
    I love your work. My favorite is "destroy my balls with your knee" I think is the name, anyway you have great moves and you drive me up the wall. I would love to arrange a session in boston or vegas. Either one I am sure would provide the kind of ballbusting I enjoy. Except the nailing to a board, that I can't see.
    Thank you Either city is definately possible! I always play within a subjects limits feel free to contact me via email at info@mvdllc.com when your ready

Ms. Venus Divine
    www.msvenusdivine.com

msvenus

do you do alot of barefoot trampling and kicking? I'm more a fan of that then slamming a nail through my nut haha