check the ballbusting updates here

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Small Penis humiliation pics

Registered Member

Small Penis humiliation pics

Anyone have any pics of small penis humiliation (maybe also with ballbusting?) heres a few to get started...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 03l.jpg   8.jpg   c.jpg  

The girl on the left in the middle picture.. does she have a tumor??

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!!!!!!

How 'bout this
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails PrettyGirl2.jpg  

Web site

Here is an url where you can find vids :
    http://www.humiliationpov.com/free/s...miliation.php?

Here are 2 links :
    http://www.mytinytool.com/small-penis-humiliation1.html
    http://www.mytinytool.com/small-penis-humiliation2.html

But unfortunately, there is no women mocking...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails fhg_sis_g038_001.jpg   sp08.jpg   sp8.jpg   sp14.jpg  

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 0039_jpg.jpg  

These two are german Showmasters, doing a campaign for safe driving... i like this pictures, enter a text you want
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails bild.jpg   bild1.jpg  

Poll Question for the females

I believe small penis humiliation ("sph") and ballbusting are similar concepts in that one attacks through physical pain and the other psychological. Many believe humiliation is integral to both.

I'm member of a forum for both females and males that are into ballbusting. The following poll has been in existence for just over 3 years. I've separated out the female responses only so you can see the result. (yes, I realize some may not accurately reflect the female response, but given the turnout, I believe you can get a feel for it):

POLL QUESTION

Ladies, when you are about to ballbust a naked man, and observe he has a small penis and/or tiny balls...

1. "I take particular notice of it, and preferably there are other Women present such that we can all laugh at him and humiliate him about his lack of manhood. He is then punished for his inadequacy by kicking him in his balls."
    # of women responding: 139
    % of total females responding: 59%

2. "I do not draw attention to his size or mention it."
    # of women responding: 27
    % of total females responding: 14%

3. "I take particular notice of it and incorporate my denigrating him into his ballbusting, punishing him for his lack of manhood." (this assumes she wants no other women to be part of it):
    # of women responding: 52
    % of total females responding: 27%

Total females responding to this ballbusting poll question = 192

The poll question also has a response for male recipients and was put there such that men do not skew the results by answering as a female.

In addition, a separate poll question was asked as to whether the women enjoyed laughing and smiling during ballbusting. 154 women responded to that poll question, of which approximate 90% responded in favor of "I enjoy laughter - it is like a "HAHA- We got you!!" and emphasized that Our fun is more important than his pain."

What I find interesting is that approximately 86% of all women interested in ballbusting men would prefer incorporating humiliation of their penis sizes into the ballbusting such that they could use his lack of manhood as a justification for kicking him in his balls. And further, the majority prefer other women present to see this as it further humiliates the man.

Not being female, I can't claim to know the true connection between the SPH and ballbusting, but it seems to me that the poll suggests that emasculating and humiliating men in the same way they ridicule the size of their genitals is an important part of why such wome.n also enjoy ballbusting men. They activities seem to be complimentary.

And for the femaledom.com site administrator or any others that create themes for ballbusting, it seems that an excellent theme scenario might be a group of women that line the men up nude, humiliate them about their cock sizes then proceed with kicking them in the balls as punishment.

Poll Question for the females

Small penis humiliation ("sph") and ballbusting are similar concepts in that one attacks through physical pain and the other psychological. Many believe humiliation is integral to both.

I'm member of a forum for both females and males that are into ballbusting. The following poll has been in existence for just over 3 years. I've separated out the female responses only so you can see the result. (yes, I realize some may not accurately reflect the female response, but given the turnout, I believe you can get a feel for it):

POLL

Ladies, when you are about to ballbust a naked man, and observe he has a small penis and/or tiny balls...

1. "I take particular notice of it, and preferably there are other Women present such that we can all laugh at him and humiliate him about his lack of manhood. He is then punished for his inadequacy by kicking him in his balls."

# of women responding: 139 % of total females responding: 59%

2. "I do not draw attention to his size or mention it."

# of women responding: 27 % of total females responding: 14%

3. "I take particular notice of it and incorporate my denigrating him into his ballbusting, punishing him for his lack of manhood." (this assumes no other women present are desired by her):

# of women responding: 52 % of total females responding: 27%

Total females responding = 192

The poll question also has a response for male recipients and was put there such that men do not answer as a woman solely to see the results or skew them as it was desired to know specifically how females felt.

In addition, a separate poll question was asked as to whether the women enjoyed laughing and smiling during ballbusting. 154 women responded to the poll, of which approximate 90% responded in favor of "I enjoy laughter - it is like a "HAHA- We got you!!" and emphasized that Our fun is more important than his pain."

What I find interesting is that approximately 86% of all women interested in ballbusting men would prefer incorporating humiliation of their penis size into the ballbusting, even using the ballbusting as a punishment for the men's lack of manhood.

Not being female, I can't claim to know the true connection between the two, but it seems to me that the poll suggests that emasculating and humiliating men in the same way they ridicule the size of their genitals is an important part of why such wome.n also enjoy ballbusting men. They activities seem to be complimentary.

Poll results

I don't know why but I'm not surprised with these results.
    I agree with you when you say "the both activities seem to be complementary".
    Being humiliated and kicked by a size queen ballbuster is probably the real misery...

Here's some pics related to the topic
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails sph15.jpg   sph16.jpg   condomsforsmallcocks1.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by bustthem View Post
    I don't know why but I'm not surprised with these results.
    I agree with you when you say "the both activities seem to be complementary".
    Being humiliated and kicked by a size queen ballbuster is probably the real misery...
    For whatever reason it posted while I was writing it twice, and can't delete it one

What I found interesting was that not only do these female want to enjoy penis size humiliation as part of kicking his balls, but the majority also prefer have other females present to witness and laugh at his ballbusting for his lack of manhood.

I think that it demonstrates enjoyment of these men's emasculation and utter humiliation is a major component of why they like it.