check the ballbusting updates here

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: clamps

clamps

I like clamps and would see new ways to attach clams to cock and balls. Please share your favorites.
    My ideas attached
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails all row small.JPG   head small.JPG   heads up small.JPG   ball small.JPG  

For clamped and squashed testicles, visit threads 2566 and 1932

Homemade dowel humbler, Vise Grip locked on a ringed testicle, Rubberbands on ringed or wrapped testicles.

The Geezer
    If balls weren't meant to be squeezed they wouldn't just be hanging there.

Yeah that's 2566 and 1932

Big Supporter i am jacks username's Avatar
    Stumbled upon this one today. Enjoy!

http://www.extremefetishzone.com/fet...trbpmuhqb.html

Favorite Clamp

As you can see from my pics, below, I like my nuts squeezed to the point of shape distortion. Although I use a Quick Grip occasionally (smallest size, onto which I have glued 50 cent pieces to broaden the jaw surface) and my homemade dowel humbler, and a set of homemade 3/8" lexan plates for applying constant pressure to my eggs, my favorite clamp is a large locking "C" shaped Vise Grip with an adjustable fine adjusting screw in one handle and lock-release in the other. I have also broadened the jaw surface and coated the broadened surface with a non-slip silicone-rubber glue. Although it is rubber, it is so thin that there's no cushioning effect.

After I ring or wrap a ball to isolate it, back off the adjusting screw so I get a minimal amount of pressure, then I center the jaws on my ball and lock it in place. Sometimes if my pouch of scrotum is too loose I have to get it tighter so the ball doesn't squish around OR I might have to recenter the jaws. After it's locked on and the ball is squeezed, I occasionally tighten the adjusting screw until it's too tight to turn the screw, then I unlock the Vise Grip without allowing the jaws to move, adjust the screw tighter and relock it. It amazes me how tightly I can get the Vise Grip to squeeze my balls. Slight tightening adjustments, little by little is the key. After I've gotten the clamp as tight as I can over 30 to 45 minutes of constant adjustments and rests, my ball is very mushy.

I've also found that I can apply more pressure to one ball than the other. One is quite sensitive and the other one is very squeezable and I get a lot of pleasure from squeezing and clamping it.

Other than truly mechanical clamps, I also like to apply small metal rings at the base of my scrotum then a couple, sometimes on each ball, individually...then I usually apply several lobster-claw rubber bands at least to my less sensitive ball, often a couple on my sensitive ball and sometimes I stretch a band or two over both balls. It's interesting that I can apply more pressure to my sensitive ball when I squeeze them together than if I squeeze it alone.

The Geezer
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails HumbCUtight.jpg   LexBulgingOut4.JPG   HangVG.JPG   Ringed3-F.JPG   Ringed5&1LBs.JPG  

If balls weren't meant to be squeezed they wouldn't just be hanging there.

Scrunt's gota win this one.

Movie

More clamping etc.

Some of mine, clothespins and restraints...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails B114.jpg   B19.jpg   B40.jpg   B68.jpg   B82.jpg  

Big Supporter
    Ooooooooh!

Lovely!

A close inspection.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1.jpg  

I thought I should put this thread back in the mind.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails clamp1.jpg   clamp2.jpg   clamp3.jpg   clamp4.jpg  

Or maybe we should combine it with a bit of strapon action?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails so1.jpg   so2.jpg   so3.jpg   so4.jpg