check the ballbusting updates here

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Busting for Girls

Busting for Girls

Even without balls Ladies you dont seem to be able to handle busting any better than we can. Sorry girls but your secrets out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sxX5XxgBHro

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TyN8WfAbz4I

Both videos are cuntbusting. There are clips of real cuntbusting and cuntbusting from movies on my site. I believe both of those YouTube clips are there too.
    http://www.geocities.com/kissingthef...20085#cbusting

Big Supporter johnny_cockNballs's Avatar
    I have a video (Japanese) where it is a contest of a male and female, to know which gender can accept more punishment to the groin area. There is 3 each male and female. In the video each person is suspended with legs open to keep the groin easy to hit/kick.

I was shocked to see how much more punishment the woman can take to her groin. She can take it more and harder! Most the guys can take less than 50% of the same punishment before quitting. The best guy couldn't take it the same way and quit before her. The women win this contest really easy.

It is SOD (Soft On Demand) AV. I want to put clip here, but I cant copy DVD to HD, it comes out scrambled. What software can I use to copy to HD?

hmm....sorry, but cuntbusting doesn't turn me on at all....

but hey, everyone his own!

I'm really curious about this video but I dont know how do you post it...but if you post it, I give you a present ( beautiful ballbusting video). Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by agent_mouse View Post
    hmm....sorry, but cuntbusting doesn't turn me on at all....

but hey, everyone his own!
    Me too. Enjoy yourself, but this stuff doesn't appeal to me at all either.

It seems like a whole other dynamic. For me, kicking a guy in the nuts isn't simply about pain, but more the humiliation of an otherwise weaker woman dismantling a male by the very thing that makes him male. None of that exists within "cuntbusting".

Not judging, just noting.

Quote Originally Posted by johnny_cockNballs View Post
    I have a video (Japanese) where it is a contest of a male and female, to know which gender can accept more punishment to the groin area. There is 3 each male and female. In the video each person is suspended with legs open to keep the groin easy to hit/kick.

I was shocked to see how much more punishment the woman can take to her groin. She can take it more and harder! Most the guys can take less than 50% of the same punishment before quitting. The best guy couldn't take it the same way and quit before her. The women win this contest really easy.

It is SOD (Soft On Demand) AV. I want to put clip here, but I cant copy DVD to HD, it comes out scrambled. What software can I use to copy to HD?

I really want to see this if it actually exists.

Big Supporter johnny_cockNballs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by curious_24 View Post
    I really want to see this if it actually exists.

Yes. See picture. It is Soft On Demand DVD #SDDM-208. It is DVD about ballbusting. Three innocent girls are invited from the street to participate in ballbusting games. The faces and reaction of the girls is best part of DVD.

I can't copy to my HD. It looks scrambled after copy to HD. How can I make copy so can edit clip?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 5945-1.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by Rebecca View Post

It seems like a whole other dynamic. For me, kicking a guy in the nuts isn't simply about pain, but more the humiliation of an otherwise weaker woman dismantling a male by the very thing that makes him male. None of that exists within "cuntbusting".

yes, but for me as a male, the pain is definitely a necessary part. of course, the humiliation and all other psychological aspects are just as important....they make about 50% of my bb-fetish. but it's all useless for me, if there is not this very special physical feeling: this absolutely unique pain that can be found only in the testicles....

Dear Rebecca,
    I'm not agrre about your convinction that "None of that exists within "cuntbusting". A kick to the vulva is hurts..maybe not like a balls kick..but hurt. A scientific evidence, clitoris contain about 8.000 nerve endings (alpha receptor) as much as testicles.
    That's mean that vulva kick is painfull, and if you talk about umiliation for the male, I reply a umiliation female too.
    no bad blood. good night.

Quote Originally Posted by johnny_cockNballs View Post
    Yes. See picture. It is Soft On Demand DVD #SDDM-208. It is DVD about ballbusting. Three innocent girls are invited from the street to participate in ballbusting games. The faces and reaction of the girls is best part of DVD.

I can't copy to my HD. It looks scrambled after copy to HD. How can I make copy so can edit clip?

You can D/L something like this http://www.slysoft.com/en/anydvd.html

Will allow you to copy protected discs. Alternatively, is it possible to buy a download of this rather than just the DVD?

Thanks

a bit too fake.

Registered Member

lol

wow this video my upload my youtube profil

Quote Originally Posted by Rebecca View Post

For me Rebecca it's the same as you. It's humiliating a woman by targeting the area she uses to dominate men. It's about targeting the seat, so to speak, of her power. Others are into belly punching women for the same reason, but to me it lacks the obvious symbolic significance.

Where men use violence,and therefore physical strength, women use manipulation. And it's a rush to take those assets (or symbols of them) that they employ and abuse them. To take back control. To assert that it is I who decides who I'm attracted to and who I trust and so forth.

For me it's the weaker man taking the fight to the stronger woman.

That's what CB is for me. And at least no one has significantly flamed this thread, nice to see.

I get a little turned on my CB. Much more by BB but for some reason the more I see BB the more I am turned on by CB. Like you said its like abusing what women use to control men. Power rush. My gf and I take turns.