check the ballbusting updates here

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Busting for Girls

I really want to see this video. Hopefully you can convert it.

I found instructions on how to convert DVD to AVI or MPG:

http://www.wikihow.com/Rip-a-DVD-to-...ile-Using-DVDx

Quote Originally Posted by Rebecca View Post
    Me too. Enjoy yourself, but this stuff doesn't appeal to me at all either.

It seems like a whole other dynamic. For me, kicking a guy in the nuts isn't simply about pain, but more the humiliation of an otherwise weaker woman dismantling a male by the very thing that makes him male. None of that exists within "cuntbusting".

Not judging, just noting.

yeah i'm the same exact way.. personally i don't get 'cuntbusting' at all.. not really sure what the point is. but like has been stated here.. to each their own!

Hy everyone . Sorry for my english and sorry if I resume this old thread but I'm searching for this video, SDDM-208, for long ago but I have not found . Someone have this video to share?

Big Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Rebecca View Post
    Me too. Enjoy yourself, but this stuff doesn't appeal to me at all either.

It seems like a whole other dynamic. For me, kicking a guy in the nuts isn't simply about pain, but more the humiliation of an otherwise weaker woman dismantling a male by the very thing that makes him male. None of that exists within "cuntbusting".

Not judging, just noting.
    For me, i don't see it as humiliation, i see it as being dominated by the woman, it's like you said, dismantling a guy by what makes him a guy, the way i see it most men are stronger than women ( Physically of course) but when a woman bust's a man's balls the role is reversed, the guy is weaker, and the woman gets all of the upper hand, the woman feels empowerd and the man finds himself in a weaker position, he feels dominated, at least that's the way i feel, but i don't see it neccessarily as being humiliated, only if a woman kicks me and i fall to the floor and then i get up again, and we repeat this until i remain on my knees or when i simply can't take it anymore and we stop , then i feel a litlle bit humiliated when felling down. Honestly when i find a good woman to bust my balls, and we do it a couple of times, i rather have some strange feelings that i love her, or i am very found of her and would like to spend more time with her so i would get some more of that good busting, so i don't feel really that humiliated i would rather call it being dominated by the woman.

Big Supporter
    If you want c*ntbusting, go to a c*ntbusting website, if you want b*llbusting, stay here.
    Nuff sed.

Supreme Poster
    yeah I love Cbusting too but ONLY if it's done by a female to female I feel nothing if its done by a male, guess it falls into the gay M/M category for me, I think its all about the woman's reaction though its a sexy reaction

Junior Member drewLikesItInTheNads's Avatar
    I only like cuntbusting when it's male vs. a female, like roshambo, haha. And even then I just like the contrast, showing how weak we are down there.

I find it totally wrong when people say it hurts girls too. It doesn't debilitate them like it does when we get ballbusted. Totally different thing. (Obviously it hurts ANYWHERE to be kicked or punched. But there's nothing like getting it in the nuts.)
    my blog (stories, vids, random thoughts): Drew's Ballbusting Blog

I kind of want to try roshambo type of stuff, like seeing who could take more. I think that would be fun.

any updates on that japanese dvd?

My girlfriend and I have done this game, actually. We've done it with flicks, with slaps, and with kicks. The rule was that whoever quit or fell down first lost, and the winner got to be on top for sex afterward (not much of a punishment for either of us, I know).

With flicks, she yelped every time, but never came close to going down. I never went down either but it was getting a bit painful and I quit just to get on to the sex.

With slaps, she wasn't even fazed. She just laughed every time I slapped her. I went down on the third slap.

With kicks, I went first, and she doubled up and shouted when I kicked her. When she kicked me, I went straight to the floor.

For some reason, this game is really erotic. I like it that it seems kind of "fair" (when of course it's not). It's somehow sexier to be "beaten fair and square" by a girl instead of just spreading your legs and letting her hit you.

hey guys i think i found that men vs women groinkick contest video is this it?

http://www.akibacom.jp/english/produ...roduct_id=3904

Big Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by agent_mouse View Post
    yes, but for me as a male, the pain is definitely a necessary part. of course, the humiliation and all other psychological aspects are just as important....they make about 50% of my bb-fetish. but it's all useless for me, if there is not this very special physical feeling: this absolutely unique pain that can be found only in the testicles....
    I could agree in this way: The humiliation is greater when there is also pain, as it shows that the woman can do what she wants even though there is pain for the male. He has to sacrifice.

Cuntbusting might do the same for a woman if she likes to be dominated, but I thought this is a femaledom forum.

Quote Originally Posted by johnny_cockNballs View Post
    I have a video (Japanese) where it is a contest of a male and female, to know which gender can accept more punishment to the groin area. There is 3 each male and female. In the video each person is suspended with legs open to keep the groin easy to hit/kick.

I was shocked to see how much more punishment the woman can take to her groin. She can take it more and harder! Most the guys can take less than 50% of the same punishment before quitting. The best guy couldn't take it the same way and quit before her. The women win this contest really easy.

It is SOD (Soft On Demand) AV. I want to put clip here, but I cant copy DVD to HD, it comes out scrambled. What software can I use to copy to HD?
    Hy, sorry for my english and sorry for the up at this topic.

I tried to find this video in any way. I found a site with a fake download bat I don't want to stop my research. Anyone have the video? Anyone knowws where can I find it? Please . I want see this video .

The original title of the dvd is: SDDM-208 ● The Torment Of Human Interleukin 3 ● While Women Are Interested In Gold

Here the fake download: http://www.juicy48.com/adult/sddm-20...d-in-gold.html

It's a 3.8GB file but it not works. Is a rar with inside another rar but I can't unlock beacause there is a password. I think is a fake .

Alternating Roshambo girl vs boy

Roshambo
    Here she obviously also is far from comfortable

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J1sJ...kSMjM&index=50