check the ballbusting updates here

Thread: The Burdizzo

Hybrid View

The Burdizzo

Have any of you guys and girls come across the Burdizzo. This little implement and its use flies in the face of every commonsense practise in the D/s BDSM lifestyle. It certainly knocks safe sane and consensual on its head.
    Just in the line of worst things you can do to a cock and balls its a fair bet that not many of you will have encountered anything like the Burdizzo.

The Burdizzo is a ********** device which employs a large clamp designed to break the blood vessels leading into the testicles. Once the blood supply to the testicles is lost, testicular necrosis occurs, and the testicles shrink, soften, and eventually deteriorate completely.

The burdizzo is used primarily on farm animals. For example, pampered cattle, used for Kobe beef, are often ********* by this method because of the reduced risk of bleeding and infection.

Burdizzos have also been used on some human males as a means of **********, often by those seeking a remedy for a high sex drive, or those who, for religious or personal reasons, seek to become eunuchs.

The burdizzo has also been used by some transsexual women and other male-to-female transgender persons, as an alternative to the surgical procedure known as an orchidectomy. Because an incision is not required, ********** by burdizzo is usually bloodless and, according to some research, has a lower risk of infection, compared with traditional methods. However, because the burdizzo was not originally designed for human use, and because fairly little research has been done on burdizzo castrations in humans, many people do not consider the burdizzo to be a safe ********** method for humans.

It should be noted that while the Burdizzo was not designed for human use, articles have recently been published in urology journals noting that on humans, the Burdizzo appears to be both safer and simpler than surgical methods of **********

The Burdizzo is a farm ********** tool that quickly crushes and destroys the blood vessels supplying the testicles. After using this tool, the testicles shrink in size and are eventually absorbed by the body. If the Burdizzo is not closed quickly enough, however, the blood vessels will swell and problems will arise. Those that have successfully used the Burdizzo have generally had a Mistress or friend close it for them. Because of the intense degree of pain, few people successfully use a Burdizzo on themselves.

burdizzo does work

If a completely empty scrotum is what is desired the burdizzo will not do this.The testicals shrink over time but slowly.
    It does however cut off the supply of testosterone rather quickly.

Want this done
    new person doing it

http://www.nursemadeline.com/

This is interesting.

Big Supporter johnny_cockNballs's Avatar
    The thought of it is exciting, only if the woman does it. I'm not into the self ********** thing.

But I prefer for the emasculation, a knife is best. The thinking a woman can take a male's "jewels" as a trophy, and show her victory to all her friends is always a good fantasy.

Registered Member
    Hello ,
    my name is Jenny....this is my first day at this forum.
    I read this thread an I think it is verry interesting. I have a bordizzo ...sometimes I play whit the burdizzo at my sessions...but nobody say to me...give me the end...I will have an **********. All boy are crying...please stopp...I need my balls!
    Maybe...one time ...I doe it;)

Big Supporter johnny_cockNballs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ballbustingjenny View Post
    Hello ,
    I read this thread an I think it is verry interesting. I have a bordizzo ...sometimes I play whit the burdizzo at my sessions...but nobody say to me...give me the end...I will have an **********. All boy are crying...please stopp...I need my balls!
    The guy always want to keep his balls, but maybe he has no power, can't say no to the woman. See poor guy in the picture (from cruella.com, visit to there - fun site), naked and scared. She will use the burdizzo on him and he has no power to complain. The burdizzo in a man's vision will start a heart attack!

2nd picture more better for me, the woman's blade will give me heart attack!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1717.jpg   picture02.jpg  

Picture it... A man tied naked to a bed and a woman with a burdizzo on his balls ready to clip them off. Would he be scared? Would he beg to keep his balls? I think maybe yes !!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by fullsett View Post
    Picture it... A man tied naked to a bed and a woman with a burdizzo on his balls ready to clip them off. Would he be scared? Would he beg to keep his balls? I think maybe yes !!!!!!
    This depends on why the man wants it done,if he is young--he has a lot to lose,but, if, like myself:more mature in body and has a family history of prostrate cancer, then he(I) would not think twice.

Thanks, but no thanks.

Hello ,
    I know of men in germany that are looking to go all the way
    do you have a email to contact you.

Hello ,
    I have a bordizzo ...sometimes I play whit the burdizzo at my sessions...but nobody say to me...give me the end...I will have an **********. All boy are crying...please stopp...I need my balls!
    And I do believe that!

Thumbs up

Hello ,
    Wow that's sexy -

Hello ,
    do me jenny

Quote Originally Posted by nashyballs View Post
    do me jenny
    YES !
    Me to, I want to join the queue, please !

Quote Originally Posted by LightningJack View Post
    Have any of you guys and girls come across the Burdizzo. This little implement and its use flies in the face of every commonsense practise in the D/s BDSM lifestyle. It certainly knocks safe sane and consensual on its head.
    Just in the line of worst things you can do to a cock and balls its a fair bet that not many of you will have encountered anything like the Burdizzo.

The Burdizzo is a ********** device which employs a large clamp designed to break the blood vessels leading into the testicles. Once the blood supply to the testicles is lost, testicular necrosis occurs, and the testicles shrink, soften, and eventually deteriorate completely.

The burdizzo is used primarily on farm animals. For example, pampered cattle, used for Kobe beef, are often ********* by this method because of the reduced risk of bleeding and infection.

Burdizzos have also been used on some human males as a means of **********, often by those seeking a remedy for a high sex drive, or those who, for religious or personal reasons, seek to become eunuchs.

The burdizzo has also been used by some transsexual women and other male-to-female transgender persons, as an alternative to the surgical procedure known as an orchidectomy. Because an incision is not required, ********** by burdizzo is usually bloodless and, according to some research, has a lower risk of infection, compared with traditional methods. However, because the burdizzo was not originally designed for human use, and because fairly little research has been done on burdizzo castrations in humans, many people do not consider the burdizzo to be a safe ********** method for humans.

It should be noted that while the Burdizzo was not designed for human use, articles have recently been published in urology journals noting that on humans, the Burdizzo appears to be both safer and simpler than surgical methods of **********

The Burdizzo is a farm ********** tool that quickly crushes and destroys the blood vessels supplying the testicles. After using this tool, the testicles shrink in size and are eventually absorbed by the body. If the Burdizzo is not closed quickly enough, however, the blood vessels will swell and problems will arise. Those that have successfully used the Burdizzo have generally had a Mistress or friend close it for them. Because of the intense degree of pain, few people successfully use a Burdizzo on themselves.

I have heard that a man loses ten years off his life after **********.
    Whether that is by knife or burdizzo, this then poses a conundrum for older men, should they ********, to avoid the threat of prostrate cancer and lose ten years, or take their chances without **********. What about younger men do they have a similar odds when they get older?
    As for the burdizzo, well great idea! In addition, two can play that game, which adds to the fun of **********.