Out of all the posts I've read, I think perhaps the most erotic are those posted by real females that openly express their love of kicking men in their balls. One such female is the absolutely stunningly gorgeous Vittoria, who we haven't seen on here for months!

If she's reading this, PLEASE come back, we miss you! She has the qualities that I love in a beautiful ballbusting lady.

She wrote a delightful story showing us her passion in this here:
http://femaledom.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4092

On other threads, she talked about having a ballbusting party, which I think is a fantastic idea!

Although the following is a fantasy of mine, it actually describes a ballbusting party that was being arranged for real on another discussion group to take place in San Francisco.

The women coming would share some of the same qualities, and that would include being "devious" as Vittoria described herself. The women should all have a streak of cruelty and meanness, but instead of that being a bad trait, it would be encouraged and celebrated at the party.

Upon arrival, all men would be required to strip completely naked and must remain that way for the duration of the party. This is for a number of reasons. First, it would establish the hierarchy of power - a symbolic stripping of the male of all power and dignity through their stripping him of all his clothes. Second, his physical attributes - his naked butt, penis and balls should be on prominent display for all ladies to see at all times should they want to take notice of them for to draw attention to and ridicule, laugh at or for whatever reason they like - it's up to them and if it brings them delight, then they should NOT be denied such pleasures. Finally, it is important there is no protection to his balls that clothing provides. With the men being naked, the women are allowed to clearly see their balls and thus can target with great precision.

The women should wear whatever pleases them and completely up to their discretion. Given they will never be having sex of any kind with the men, I would not see them ever disrobing as their nudity only gives the men pleasure to view, which is simply wrong as only female pleasures matter at the party. The unfair situation this creates where the women can stay clothed but the men must be naked - the men understand that this imbalance is justified because the men will be given the benefit of the knowledge that these ladies will gain sadistic enjoyment by kicking these men in their balls, and their opportunity to make these wonderful ladies happy is more reward than they deserve.

The stated rules would be that any woman could grab, punch, knee or kick any man in his balls as hard as they wanted and at anytime they wanted, and only the females decide when that is. The key, though, would be doing it in a way that creates shock and surprise. Playing mean tricks on the men making them out to be idiots and fools would be met with strong approval and applause. For instance, one girl would target a guy and create the false pretense she is particularly interested in him. She prick teases him to an erection then gets him a drink. As he begins to sip his drink facing her, his eyes are blocked by the drink. She then looks down and upon seeing his erect penis and balls dangling there on prominent display and then she delivers a sudden and excruciatingly hard kick into his balls. His eyes grow wide and he coughs spitting up his drink with a load yell. He drops to the floor in agony holding his balls as she stands over him looking down and says:

"You fool! Do you think a guy like you could ever get a woman like me!? WISHFUL THINKING...HAHAHA!"

The other females knew in advance what she would do so that they could watch with all their eyes focused on his balls at the moment of impact. They then enjoy with delight seeing him writhing in pain naked on the floor holding his balls and moaning deeply. They can also see his stiff penis quickly deflate. They all laugh, bestowin her with compliments on her wonderful trickery then applaud her. She smiles proudly then walks away never talking to him again at the party. His only consolation is knowing she got great delight in making him an idiot for all to see, and he should be honored by that. Vittoria, is this they type of deviousness you'd like to experience?

Their could be a number of games such a having each guys name on a paper in one box, a method of delivering a bust to his balls in another (such as knee, punch, kick from behind or in front, etc.). The ladies draw names and methods, then must at sometime deliver, say, a punch into the balls of John, or a kick from behind into Tim's balls. But the men will never know from who, what it will be or when it will happen. Using the element of surprise, the girls would carry out their busting, and when done successfully, they'd announce it to the room being met with cheers from the other ladies.

The last think I'd personally like to see is something we don't see enough of, and that is whipping men's balls. I find it very erotic to see a sexy pretty lady with a rider's crop give a sudden hard and loud whip into a man's balls hearing the loud whish! and slap of the end into his balls. In every instance I've seen it, it brings out the loudest yelp possible from the guy!

That would be *my* favorite type of ballbusting party, and having Vittoria there would make it a fantasy come true!

If others have any ideas or variations of this theme for the party, post away!