check the ballbusting updates here

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Ball Busting Party for Vittoria

Big Supporter MagnumXL9Jock2Bust's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Vittoria View Post
    This is actually something I want to do more of. I have to find a bb slut who can take over 100 lbs on his balls without pussying out!!!

I also plan to do some ball sitting Crush those balls under my ass!!!
    I can do that. I live in maine but we could arrange a meeting I'm sure. I can send pics, I'm a pretty good looking guy, football player 6ft 185 9in dick and balls for all your busting needs ma'am

Philly Sounds great!

I live in South Beach but would be willing to fly out to Philly for such a party!

I, being from philly as well, think it is a great location.....i dont check the forum everyday, so i hope i dont miss the when it happens...i would love to have you ladys bust my balls

Supreme Poster
    Bah, philly is so far from the Bay Area...

Hey, atleast gas prices went down. I wouldn't argue with vittoria if you know what's good for you

Supreme Poster

vittoria wow!

vittorias website is the best on web, for user friendlyness, and ultra erotic content.

i can too

This is actually something I want to do more of. I have to find a bb slut who can take over 100 lbs on his balls without pussying out!!!

I also plan to do some ball sitting Crush those balls under my ass!!!

how do i get some of this crushing heaven? i love when my worthless balls stay crushed for a while b-4 swelling up and becoming "ball shaped" agian.

oh my...

I really think a bb party would be one of the best nights in a long time!!! All balls are fair game!!! No pussies! No wallflowers! All nutbusting all the time! Every time you turn around you risk a kick to the nuts!

that should be life all the time. my god... can you be real? can a person "with balls" fall in love from some text and some pix? goodness me!

there should be...

Quote Originally Posted by dvorak View Post
    If you have a ball busting party, there should at least be a contest for most kicks, most knees, longest grab...etc

there should be a boy for every woman, and a winner for the most visible damage. i mean mesure the balls before and after for swelling, and the ammount of brusing, AND NO PPRE BRUISED BALLS!!! those balls would just be abused for fun, no contest. and every male should donate 10 bucks, and the woman who injures her boy's balls the best winns the prise.

and every woman should have as many boys as she chooses, and that could turn into an endurance test for her if she is greedy. lol

Supreme Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by MagnumXL9Jock2Bust View Post
    Hey, atleast gas prices went down. I wouldn't argue with vittoria if you know what's good for you
    I believe arguing with her is exactly what's good for me!

Haha, true story! So are we making this happen?

I've started checking with some local mistresses to see if other ladies have any interest.... so far I've gotten some positive responses!!!!

This REALLY MIGHT HAPPEN! My pussy is getting wet with anticipation. The thought of every guy in the room being 'bustable' is too much for a girl like me! It would be like giving a vanilla girl 10,000 new shoes! Well... I'll take those too.

Wow! I would love to be there, I would definitely donate my testicles to a party such as this.

Philly, eh? Hmmmm, for a party like that, I just might have to make the trip from Wisconsin.
    What do you think the cover would be Vittoria?

I've started checking with some local mistresses to see if other ladies have any interest.... so far I've gotten some positive responses!!!!

This REALLY MIGHT HAPPEN! My pussy is getting wet with anticipation. The thought of every guy in the room being 'bustable' is too much for a girl like me! It would be like giving a vanilla girl 10,000 new shoes! Well... I'll take those too.