check the ballbusting updates here

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Ball Busting Party for Vittoria

Big Supporter MagnumXL9Jock2Bust's Avatar
    Haha damn... that's incredibly sexy, Vittoria. I'm game to be busted by you and all your friends as long as I get advanced notice. How is it looking, ma'am?

I might be into meeting with the group, should this end up east coast area. I think thought that this sort of thing, unless you made it a club event with a femdom generic element for the ladies who don't specifically know of the kink, that it will end up being a sausage fest. Guys generally seem to be more willing to travel for their kink, and the bb community does not have an even ratio of males and females to begin with...

I know prob 4 women who have taken an interest to BB. If I have a scheduled time I might be able to bring one or two with me. I dunno if they would go for it or not but hey, its worth a try.

i like the way this is progressing, the thought of being busted by vittoria gives me and instant hard on

Quote Originally Posted by Vittoria View Post
    I've started checking with some local mistresses to see if other ladies have any interest.... so far I've gotten some positive responses!!!!

This REALLY MIGHT HAPPEN! My pussy is getting wet with anticipation. The thought of every guy in the room being 'bustable' is too much for a girl like me! It would be like giving a vanilla girl 10,000 new shoes! Well... I'll take those too.
    This is sounding soooo fantastic! Having a gorgeous woman like Vittoria organize a party solely around the theme where it is expected that any girl can kick any guy she chooses in the balls whenever she pleases and without any forewarning could become an historic event for the ballbusting world, and hopefully be the start of something new and great!

For those that cannot make it, we would hope that your website would offer some footage or photography of the event. Guys not interested in being seen could wear masks - better yet, blindfolds such that the girls could sneak up on the men and give them a hard and well placed kick when he least expects it!

Have you decided about the dress Vittoria? I would hope it would follow the original post(s) where it is mandatory for all men are to be completely nude and exposed at all times whereas the ladies are dressed very sexy and alluring

This is such a wonderful prospect...GO VITTORIA!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by srzl View Post
    vittorias website is the best on web, for user friendlyness, and ultra erotic content.
    bump/bust

there are lots of things i've decided about the bb party and here is what i'll share so far!!!

cover = enough to cover the tbd venue. doesn't have to be crazy!

games will be organized by the girls only and every male that walks in the door must agree that his nuts will be subject to random kicks from ladies on the way to get drinks!

suggestions from nutboys will be considered by the girls!

we girls want a private filming room for those who agree to make em! otherwise you remain an anonymous pair of sore balls.

eat that up!

there are lots of things i've decided about the bb party and here is what i'll share so far!!!

games will be organized by the girls only and every male that walks in the door must agree that his nuts will be subject to random kicks from ladies on the way to get drinks!

we girls want a private filming room for those who agree to make em! otherwise you remain an anonymous pair of sore balls.

eat that up!
    Unbelievable - this could happen! It is only appropriate that the Females make the rules and the men must must comply to them without any say, after all, the goal is to make sure the Ladies enjoy themselves regardless of the pain to the men's balls, right?

Any guy that wouldn't agree to that just doesn't get it!

The element of surprise and complete control given the Ladies sounds like an awesome thing.

You're SO HOT Vittoria!

Suggested games for Vittoria's party

How about some more game ideas for Vittoria's party?

Would everyone still be able to come if the party were in vegas?

Damn.. That is almost as far away as possible from Maine. I'd have to doubt that I could make it, but, anything is possible...
    I was def liking the idea of PA, but this isn't about me. Its all about Vittoria. So, no biggy if I can't make it as long as you are happy, ma'am. However I'd def be game for participating in your videos if you can keep it closer to the northeast.

I'd definitely go to party like that in PA (especially if it was near Philly), but NJ to Vegas is a long trip just to get my balls stepped on. The film room is a good idea though...

Thumbs up

eat that up!
    Wow. Now were talking about a real party to be at. Whereabouts on the east coast are we talking about?

Don't worry east coasters. Since this is where I normally reside the party will probably be here but read this threat I just started: http://femaledom.com/forum/showthread.php?t=6270

That's why I asked about Vegas!!!

LET ME BUST YOUR BALLS RIGHT NOW BECAUSE I WANT TO! *KICK* *SLAP* PUNCH*

Don't worry east coasters. Since this is where I normally reside the party will probably be here but read this threat I just started: http://femaledom.com/forum/showthread.php?t=6270

That's why I asked about Vegas!!!

LET ME BUST YOUR BALLS RIGHT NOW BECAUSE I WANT TO! *KICK* *SLAP* PUNCH*
    Vittoria, squezee my balls with full force, I would love it!!!

Kisses for you!!!