check the ballbusting updates here

Thread: Electro-busting?

Electro-busting?

I was wondering if anybody had any material related to the use of electricity in ball play. I used to have one of the belts that provided electrostimulation that supposedly worked to tone your abs (of course I never saw any results). But I did learn to use it on my balls. One day I got too carried away and conected the controling unit right to my sac and cranked it up to 10. I actually could feel a burn in my right nut, the damage was small but permanent. Needless to say it was an interesting experience, but one I have been scared to repeat. Anyway, I'd like to see material related to this topic if anybody has any.

old thread was ...

Quote Originally Posted by knutty View Post
    I was wondering if anybody had any material related to the use of electricity in ball play. I used to have one of the belts that provided electrostimulation that supposedly worked to tone your abs (of course I never saw any results). But I did learn to use it on my balls. One day I got too carried away and conected the controling unit right to my sac and cranked it up to 10. I actually could feel a burn in my right nut, the damage was small but permanent. Needless to say it was an interesting experience, but one I have been scared to repeat. Anyway, I'd like to see material related to this topic if anybody has any.
    how did you apply the electricity, and what kind of controlling unit did you use. damage is not good ...

there exists an other thread
    "Electricity applied to testicles"
    I hope the link is OK
    http://www.femaledom.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2500

Thanks for the link to the other thread, Pudel. Before posting I did run a search on electrostimulation, or something like that, but I didn't see any results.

Anyway, I can't remember the exact name of the product I was using, but is was one of those belts that used to be advertised on TV several years about to supposedly stimulate your abdominal muscles without having to exercise. The control unit was a little device about the size of a remote control to a car alarm/keyless entry system that snapped into the belt. It had different settings for the rhythm of the stimulation as well as the intensity. Sometimes I would place the whole belt over my crotch which would provide interesting stimulation. But the time I caused the internal burn I had taken the control unit off the belt and held it straight up to my sac, pushing it against the right nut. I remember I was watching the a Mexican beauty pageant on one of the Spanish stations, and for each contestant I would choose a different intensity setting, the hotter the contestant, the higher the intensity, the rhythms I would just select at random. Anyway, needless to say, it wasn't long before one of the babes was to hot for me to handle. I put the intensity to either a 9 or 10, and as I held it to my nut I could feel it burn in a way it had never done before. An ultrasound examination showed it as a small cyst, the doctor said it was no big deal. Easy for him to say I guess, but I agree with your assessment that "damage is not good." Anyway, I don't think I've ever gone back to applying electricity to my balls. I know I've done a couple things with electricity on my cock (also leaving a couple of small burns) but I don't recall ever electrically stimulating my balls after the Miss Mexico incident. It's actually been a long time since I've played with any electricity, which is probably a smart move on my part.

My gf is particularly fond of shocking my balls with a device almost identical to this one:

http://www.extremerestraints.com/ele...addle_448.html

It drops me almost every time, which is hard to do. She is also very amused by the reaction she gets when shocking me on the tip of the urethra with this paddle. I haven't been able to take that standing yet, drops me every time!

These thumbnails aren't so good but the GIFs they link to are OK