check the ballbusting updates here

Thread: ballbusting + laughing

Hybrid View

ballbusting + laughing

Hi everybody =)
    i searched a long time but i didnt find anything, does anyone of u has a video where a few girlz kick the balls of a men and they laugh at him? I mean the girlz make fun of him while he feels pain^^
    would be nice if someone could post a video with such scene, if possible by rapidshare oder megaupload, not youtube or so....
    deluxer

I'm glad someone else posted this thread, as for me, it is the difference between a ballbusting I enjoy seeing, and one I don't like.

There are three scenarios we often see in ballbusting:

1. A paid session where she is obviously going through the motions because he wants the experience whereas she's there for the money.

2. A ballbusting where she screams at him as though she's very angry, calling him names, ordering him to comply and basically treating him like an insolent school boy.

3. A ballbusting where she is in control and when she delivers a hard bust, she laughs in mean delight happy with the pain and suffering she has just inflicted on his balls.

For me, without exception, #3 is by far the best. But it really takes on a higher level of eroticism when it is so convincing that you truly believe that it transcends her doing it just for the pay but really, really has enjoyed it a sadistic cruel way. Fortunately, web mistresses like Sharon of femaledom.com have found girls like these latter ones resulting in some truly wonderful ballbusting moments captured on film!

And my favorite of all favorites is when he is naked, exposed and vulnerable, and surrounded by several beautiful girls remaining clothed but empowered by their beauty and sex appeal, which they wield with confidence.

A number of these moments occur when the guy is attempting to avoid their painful kicks, but are distracted by one while the other delivers an excruciating painful hard surprise kick into his balls with a loud slap as he drops in agony. Then, the girls laugh hysterically knowing they've just made him out to be quite the fool by their kicking him in his naked balls hard.

Here are some examples (again, I hope the wonderful women at femaledom.com don't mind me promoting their excellent materials by posting these...there's lots more!):

Here she does a sneak attack by throwing a hard low blow into his balls when he's not expecting it (1 MB):

http://rapidshare.com/files/88184536/sf14.rm.html

There were several clips that preceded the following clip whereby you could see the guy obviously pissing off beautiful Shania, the model, because he kept flinching and jumping out of the way, frustrating her by denying her the ability to deliver a well placed hard kick into his balls. But she gives even in this clip. She decides to play a mean trick on him and make him out to be a fool. She tells him to turn around and hop like a bunny rabbit. He complies and she delivers an extremely hard bust into his balls from behind sending him down. Sharon said it really hurt the guy. You can see her afterwards laugh hysterically turning to Sharon, who said she was also laughing her ass off at this surprise kick on the guy - it was an actual unstaged situation where the girls had a real, true life laugh at showing their enjoyment of kicking a naked man in his balls hard and bringing him down in real pain - an absolutely wonderful moment! (.9 MB):

http://rapidshare.com/files/88195272/shania09.rm.html

Here she gets the same guy again in a surprise. If you like girls sneaking in a hard surprising kick into a man's balls then standing around laughing about it, you'll love this one! (15.9 MB):

http://rapidshare.com/files/88177945/lkha09.rm.html

If people like this stuff, you have to post and let me know. Otherwise, I won't post anymore.

would it be possible to upload somewhere different that rapidshare? i don't have a premium account

girls laughing may be my favorite part of ballbusting, keep 'em coming

Interesting post (again) Iron Horse. For me there are differences in what I like doing with regards to ballbusting and what I like seeing.

I quite like to watch an angry woman bust balls. They tend to do it much harder when it comes with such aggression. Here’s a good (large but worth it if you haven’t seen before) example of such anger albeit faked:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=V2DKERHL

Do other guys like this too?

I like to watch angry women go for the heel of Achilles but I don’t like to experience it! Angry women do not know when to stop and don’t stop! Great to watch - but not good to experience……

I set up home with a girlfriend several years back. She was (and is) great in every sense - well-balanced, well-liked, pretty, sexy, smart and horny. The only thing she didn’t do was bust my balls. I tried everything I could to introduce her to it but she just couldn’t bring herself to give anymore than a feeble slap .

I’m a bit of a flirt and usually have a whole bunch of (female) nurses sniffing around me at work. I accepted an invitation for a 1 on 1 drink with one of these I liked. We hit is off. She aksed me what my relationship was like and after several drinks I spilled all the beans. She told me about her kinks so I told he about BB. She said she's love to bust my balls if I'd let her and so it began.....

Our relationship developed into one where I took care of her kinks: restraint, confinement, humiliation, breath play etc. etc. and she’d bust my balls. When I was out of town she began to send me SMS txt messages about what she was going to do with my nuts when I got back. I found this aspect alone very horny and would beat myself off while reading her messages. Occasionally, we'd have BB phone sex where I’d tell her I was going to bag her until she went *********** on my return unless she busted me real good (yes she was a real perv ).

This all went swimmingly well for several months – great life with my girlfriend and great regular sex and a ‘mistress’ that took care of my kinks. It was only going to be a matter of time before the gf found out about the mistress……..

This came about while I was on holiday with my girlfriend but keeping in touch with the kinky one by fone txt.

One evening I went to a nearby bar with a guy I’d met to watch sport and have a beer. I made the fatal mistake of not taking my fone with me……

After about an hour my girlfriend appeared in the bar. She was incandescent with rage and screamed at me to get back to our apartment. I went without question as we’d already created a scene. She fumed all the way back but said very little until we got back.

Once we were inside she started beating on me. “How long?”

“HOW LONG have you been having an affair with Kim?”

“I haven’t….. we haven’t done anything….”

“So what about this then” she said waving my fone.

SHIT!

She hit me in the eye with the fone and then proceeded to read from it…

“I wish I was with you so that I could stand on your balls. I love the way your face looks when I do that…..”

I grabbed the phone off her as I didn’t want her to go on.

“SO YOU LIKE HAVING YOUR BALLS BUSTED DO YOU? YOU FILTHY PERVERT” She screamed.

“GET YOUR FUCKING TROUSERS OFF BECAUSE I WANT A GO AT THEM NOW”

I tried to protest but she hit me over the head with a table lamp and screamed at me “GET YOUR FUCKING TROUSERS OFF”.

I did as I was told.

“We didn’t do anything honest. It was only fone sex….”

She proceeded to grab and punch my balls repeatedly. I vomited.

“PATHETIC” she sneered.

“ON THE FUCKING FLOOR” she screamed yanking me down by my abused nuts.

“No please… please…. We didn’t do anything”

“GET ON THE FUCKING FLOOR. I’LL STAND ON YOUR NUTS TOO YOU CHEATING BASTARD”

“NO! No….. she didn’t really do that its just to scare me its not for real!!!!”

“I’LL FUCKING SCARE YOU ALRIGHT”

Once she had my nuts between her feet and the floor she stomped with all her might…

“YOU FILTHY FUCKING CHEAT”

She laughed at my agony.

“Well, you're not much use to me with with you pathetic cock and crushed balls I’m off out to pick myself up a real man.

I pleaded with her not to go as the door slammed.
    __________________________________________________ _
    We made up after she got back. My balls were in a bad way and ruined the rest of our holiday. She felt very sorry about what she did and gave them all the TLC she could.

After that I learned that I never – NEVER EVER – want to get busted by an angry woman again. I still get a kick out of seeing it happen to others tho’

Sorry to ramble so….