check the ballbusting updates here

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: ballbusting + laughing

ballbusting + laughing

Hi everybody =)
    i searched a long time but i didnt find anything, does anyone of u has a video where a few girlz kick the balls of a men and they laugh at him? I mean the girlz make fun of him while he feels pain^^
    would be nice if someone could post a video with such scene, if possible by rapidshare oder megaupload, not youtube or so....
    deluxer

I'm glad someone else posted this thread, as for me, it is the difference between a ballbusting I enjoy seeing, and one I don't like.

There are three scenarios we often see in ballbusting:

1. A paid session where she is obviously going through the motions because he wants the experience whereas she's there for the money.

2. A ballbusting where she screams at him as though she's very angry, calling him names, ordering him to comply and basically treating him like an insolent school boy.

3. A ballbusting where she is in control and when she delivers a hard bust, she laughs in mean delight happy with the pain and suffering she has just inflicted on his balls.

For me, without exception, #3 is by far the best. But it really takes on a higher level of eroticism when it is so convincing that you truly believe that it transcends her doing it just for the pay but really, really has enjoyed it a sadistic cruel way. Fortunately, web mistresses like Sharon of femaledom.com have found girls like these latter ones resulting in some truly wonderful ballbusting moments captured on film!

And my favorite of all favorites is when he is naked, exposed and vulnerable, and surrounded by several beautiful girls remaining clothed but empowered by their beauty and sex appeal, which they wield with confidence.

A number of these moments occur when the guy is attempting to avoid their painful kicks, but are distracted by one while the other delivers an excruciating painful hard surprise kick into his balls with a loud slap as he drops in agony. Then, the girls laugh hysterically knowing they've just made him out to be quite the fool by their kicking him in his naked balls hard.

Here are some examples (again, I hope the wonderful women at femaledom.com don't mind me promoting their excellent materials by posting these...there's lots more!):

Here she does a sneak attack by throwing a hard low blow into his balls when he's not expecting it (1 MB):

http://rapidshare.com/files/88184536/sf14.rm.html

There were several clips that preceded the following clip whereby you could see the guy obviously pissing off beautiful Shania, the model, because he kept flinching and jumping out of the way, frustrating her by denying her the ability to deliver a well placed hard kick into his balls. But she gives even in this clip. She decides to play a mean trick on him and make him out to be a fool. She tells him to turn around and hop like a bunny rabbit. He complies and she delivers an extremely hard bust into his balls from behind sending him down. Sharon said it really hurt the guy. You can see her afterwards laugh hysterically turning to Sharon, who said she was also laughing her ass off at this surprise kick on the guy - it was an actual unstaged situation where the girls had a real, true life laugh at showing their enjoyment of kicking a naked man in his balls hard and bringing him down in real pain - an absolutely wonderful moment! (.9 MB):

http://rapidshare.com/files/88195272/shania09.rm.html

Here she gets the same guy again in a surprise. If you like girls sneaking in a hard surprising kick into a man's balls then standing around laughing about it, you'll love this one! (15.9 MB):

http://rapidshare.com/files/88177945/lkha09.rm.html

If people like this stuff, you have to post and let me know. Otherwise, I won't post anymore.

would it be possible to upload somewhere different that rapidshare? i don't have a premium account

girls laughing may be my favorite part of ballbusting, keep 'em coming

Interesting post (again) Iron Horse. For me there are differences in what I like doing with regards to ballbusting and what I like seeing.

I quite like to watch an angry woman bust balls. They tend to do it much harder when it comes with such aggression. Here’s a good (large but worth it if you haven’t seen before) example of such anger albeit faked:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=V2DKERHL

Do other guys like this too?

I like to watch angry women go for the heel of Achilles but I don’t like to experience it! Angry women do not know when to stop and don’t stop! Great to watch - but not good to experience……

I set up home with a girlfriend several years back. She was (and is) great in every sense - well-balanced, well-liked, pretty, sexy, smart and horny. The only thing she didn’t do was bust my balls. I tried everything I could to introduce her to it but she just couldn’t bring herself to give anymore than a feeble slap .

I’m a bit of a flirt and usually have a whole bunch of (female) nurses sniffing around me at work. I accepted an invitation for a 1 on 1 drink with one of these I liked. We hit is off. She aksed me what my relationship was like and after several drinks I spilled all the beans. She told me about her kinks so I told he about BB. She said she's love to bust my balls if I'd let her and so it began.....

Our relationship developed into one where I took care of her kinks: restraint, confinement, humiliation, breath play etc. etc. and she’d bust my balls. When I was out of town she began to send me SMS txt messages about what she was going to do with my nuts when I got back. I found this aspect alone very horny and would beat myself off while reading her messages. Occasionally, we'd have BB phone sex where I’d tell her I was going to bag her until she went *********** on my return unless she busted me real good (yes she was a real perv ).

This all went swimmingly well for several months – great life with my girlfriend and great regular sex and a ‘mistress’ that took care of my kinks. It was only going to be a matter of time before the gf found out about the mistress……..

This came about while I was on holiday with my girlfriend but keeping in touch with the kinky one by fone txt.

One evening I went to a nearby bar with a guy I’d met to watch sport and have a beer. I made the fatal mistake of not taking my fone with me……

After about an hour my girlfriend appeared in the bar. She was incandescent with rage and screamed at me to get back to our apartment. I went without question as we’d already created a scene. She fumed all the way back but said very little until we got back.

Once we were inside she started beating on me. “How long?”

“HOW LONG have you been having an affair with Kim?”

“I haven’t….. we haven’t done anything….”

“So what about this then” she said waving my fone.

SHIT!

She hit me in the eye with the fone and then proceeded to read from it…

“I wish I was with you so that I could stand on your balls. I love the way your face looks when I do that…..”

I grabbed the phone off her as I didn’t want her to go on.

“SO YOU LIKE HAVING YOUR BALLS BUSTED DO YOU? YOU FILTHY PERVERT” She screamed.

“GET YOUR FUCKING TROUSERS OFF BECAUSE I WANT A GO AT THEM NOW”

I tried to protest but she hit me over the head with a table lamp and screamed at me “GET YOUR FUCKING TROUSERS OFF”.

I did as I was told.

“We didn’t do anything honest. It was only fone sex….”

She proceeded to grab and punch my balls repeatedly. I vomited.

“PATHETIC” she sneered.

“ON THE FUCKING FLOOR” she screamed yanking me down by my abused nuts.

“No please… please…. We didn’t do anything”

“GET ON THE FUCKING FLOOR. I’LL STAND ON YOUR NUTS TOO YOU CHEATING BASTARD”

“NO! No….. she didn’t really do that its just to scare me its not for real!!!!”

“I’LL FUCKING SCARE YOU ALRIGHT”

Once she had my nuts between her feet and the floor she stomped with all her might…

“YOU FILTHY FUCKING CHEAT”

She laughed at my agony.

“Well, you're not much use to me with with you pathetic cock and crushed balls I’m off out to pick myself up a real man.

I pleaded with her not to go as the door slammed.
    __________________________________________________ _
    We made up after she got back. My balls were in a bad way and ruined the rest of our holiday. She felt very sorry about what she did and gave them all the TLC she could.

After that I learned that I never – NEVER EVER – want to get busted by an angry woman again. I still get a kick out of seeing it happen to others tho’

Sorry to ramble so….

Wow Colin, what a post! Sounds like you gf really went ballistic on your balls. I've never had that happen to me. What did it feel like during the recovery?

For me, I love the fantasy, but in reality, I could not take the ballbusting that I enjoy watching.

Registered Member
    Very good story!
    But i prefer girls who have fun busting men in the balls.
    Nothing more sexy more sexy than a girl who is aroused and amused
    by seducing a man with her weapons!

Quote Originally Posted by iron horse View Post
    What did it feel like during the recovery?
    Having badly bruised balls as a result of an attack from a pretty female probably sounds great to most men here. Believe me its no fun at all. No amount of pain relief seems to make the sickening ache go away.

Be careful what you wish for!

Big Supporter

Thumbs up

Colin,

That was a hot story, at least from my POV, although you might have not have enjoyed it as much at the time when the events were unfolding. LOL

Are you still with her? Did you ever get a better ballbusting relationship with her?

poolman2

I thought some here would like that (true) story. I'm sure I'd feel the same way if it had happened to somebody else!

Yes, we’re still together and I’ve not cheated since! I was somewhat successful in using the situation to get her to bust my balls from an “I really love you, we get on really well, everything is great ‘cept for one thing” POV.

She will squeeze fairly hard these days and slaps them about from time to time. She’s happy to apply pressure with a foot or knee but I cannot get her to cross the barrier where she’ll actually punch or kick my eggs.

The incident described above and my obvious agony afterwards hasn’t been helpful in this respect. I want her to hurt me (to a point) but she doesn’t want to go that far. Personally, I get off on the build up to being busted and the fear of being busted as much as the act itself.

Recently, I’ve managed to progress to having her sometimes talk during sex about how she’d like to remove my balls and keep them in jam jar full of formaldehyde! This was her idea that came from my question on “what was the worse thing you’d like to do to them” (read as please talk about dirty BB as it turns me on ). She’s also discussed the idea of tying them up and then feeding the rope (and eventually my balls) into a mangle. It makes me super horny to hear her talk like this.

I’ve even had her look at a few BB movies with me. She is very turned off by all the FemDom leather and whips stuff and gets bored within a munute. I did find one movie that caught her attention – the Brother Love Penny Flame scene. She said she found that one a bit more interesting and liked the dialog.

While I can’t get her to kick me, she has developed a passion for ball biting . She says she likes the feel of them in her mouth and the texture of my balls as she sinks her teeth into them. I just know she’d stop doing this if she realised how much it fucking hurts! As a result, I have to take what she gives out and ask for more. FUCK it hurts sometimes. I know that if I cry out in pain and make a fuss over it then she may never do it again. It’s a case of grin and bear it. It now brings a rush of adrenaline when she asks me “would you let me bite your balls tonight”. Part of me gets shit scared by this but I always end up saying “I’d love it….. and the harder the better.”

I don’t know how I can get her to kick me. The nearest I’ve come so far is to have her stand on them (not like the first time) a couple of times when she’s returned home drunk from a night out with friends. Our most intense recent session occurred when she brought a garlic press to bed I was sore after that I can tell you. My balls were too darn big to actually get into the press itself but having her try made me shoot ribbons of spunk very quickly!

For me, this BB thing is all set around a very fine line. This line seems to be set around being hurt just a tad more than I’m actually able to take. I already know that if it goes any further than that then its not fun for days afterwards!

The still below is from a ball biting movie we made

I'm not really good at editing such things. We have quite a few now but I don't want to show her identity (or she'd finish my nuts off for sure!). Maybe one day I'll work it out and be able to share some of these with y'all
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2.jpg  

Big Supporter
    Great story Colin! Please keep us posted!

Colin's stories are great!

Going back to the original theme...

There is something about a girl kicking a man in the balls solely because she enjoys it, it gives her pleasure, and sort of a taking of power and control with the girls having it over on the boys. When they laugh with delight (for real, not an act) upon seeing a guy drop in pain while he lays there in agony holding his balls and moaning, it makes it more erotic for me.

The following clips' been passed around a lot. I don't know of it's origins. As you can see, the nude guy has an exceptionally small penis and pair of balls. Folks that posted this said the ballbusting was related to the girl punishing him for his small penis and tiny balls and her kicking those balls was her punishment of him for not being a man due to his small size.

Regardless of the reasons for the kick, what I love about it is her delivering a surprise and very hard kick into his balls then laughing as he lays there in pain, happy and proud of herself playing a mean trick on him leaving him looking foolish laying on the floor naked and moaning (about 4MB).

http://rapidshare.com/files/92173087...enis.mpeg.html

Here's another one from the same session where you can see her (about 1 MB):

http://rapidshare.com/files/92175942...ment2.mpg.html

I remember Sharon of femaledom.com once saying the surprise kicks like the first one above is her favorite. What this tells me is that the men she gets to "act out" in her videos get the surprise. When the actor is intentionally dealt a blow the female actresses know he's not expecting, and they in turn laugh along with the ladies behind the camera, it is no longer an illusion or fantasy. It becomes a for-real demonstration of simply girls that take delight in playing a mean trick on the naked boy's balls causing him much shock and pain, and truly enjoying it solely for that reason all laughing in delight at their own cruelty on the balls of the opposite gender. Sharon concurs with the wonderfulness of such moments whole heartedly and does her best to keep creating such moments on film. Bless you Sharon!

Laughing Photos

Here's some great photos of girls laughing profusely after some good ballbusting from the femaledom.com archives. The girls break out into hysterical laughter only after they sending away the guys holding their balls in great pain and agony.

You go ladies!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_5476.jpg   IMG_5490.jpg   IMG_5491.jpg   P1017506.jpg   P1017621.jpg  

Here's a long clip (about 145 MB). There's four girls that take turns kicking a naked guy in his balls. There's a lot of female laughter.

Thanks to Sandstorm, who posted it on another site.

http://rapidshare.de/files/38587310/...e_Bad.wmv.html