check the ballbusting updates here

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: ballbusting + laughing

Big Supporter

Laughing is revealing

I think one of the reasons laughing is key to many bb fans is that laughing is the reaction they saw when they were first exposed to this phenomenon. When you were growing up, and saw a man get kicked in the balls by a woman on tv or in a movie, the women you were with likely laughed at it. Look at the poor boy, he's in terrible pain, and we will never have to experience that. This is just a poorly thought out theory, though. If any women disagree, feel free to kick me in the balls

Registered Member
    your welcome

Big Supporter johnny_cockNballs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by nycguy28 View Post
    I think one of the reasons laughing is key to many bb fans is that laughing is the reaction they saw when they were first exposed to this phenomenon. When you were growing up, and saw a man get kicked in the balls by a woman on tv or in a movie, the women you were with likely laughed at it. Look at the poor boy, he's in terrible pain, and we will never have to experience that. This is just a poorly thought out theory, though. If any women disagree, feel free to kick me in the balls
    There is alot of truth in your post, perhaps. I think males laugh because we're glad it wasn't us this time, even if it is a fetish in mind. "Ha ha ha ha... Look at the poor fool get his eggs cracked. It wasn't me this time!"

Maybe the women laugh because they are glad it can't be them to ever get busted. "Ha ha ha ha... I don't have those male things, it can never happen to me!" I think secretly, women are glad to see a guy get busted, especially if he is an ass. Perhaps it gives them a feeling of being superior.

I wish more women would post in this forum.

My thoughts as a woman

I can understand why laughing is an important part of the whole getting kicked in the nuts thing.

Perhaps some women feel superior as a response to seeing, or even kicking a guy in the nuts, but (and this is only the opinion of one woman) it's not about a female-supremacy thing, but rather that we cannot be similarly hurt. Now I'm sure if I were to be kicked in the crotch I wouldn't enjoy it. But I do not accept that it would be anywhere near as painful as it seems to be for you guys.
    I think it's the fact that an otherwise much stronger man can be taken down with relative ease by a woman, and the way we do that is by hurting the most prominent aspect of your maleness; your sexual organs.

I also think another reason why laughing is so vital a component to your enjoyment has to do with memories, and this goes into something that was discussed on another thread. The experiences/fantasies of being kicked in the nuts by girls as opposed to women.

In the thread I started "How old were you when you were first kicked" (or something like that), most of you stated that you were boys when you first experienced this, and not surprising, it was done by girls of a similar age.
    We all remember our first kiss, our first time making out, and these occurred (for almost all of us) when we were girls/boys. Thus, we often make associations with those fond memories. The same is true for those of you (okay, us) who enjoy the topic of this forum. If you're 12 years old, and a girl in your class kicks you in the nuts and you realise you enjoy it as a result, that incident is going to be a major factor in your enjoyment of this topic. If that girl laughed after she kicked you, as most do (I know I did at that age), then her reaction is also going to be a significant factor into the culminating effect of the whole memory/association.

The notion that recalling, even fantasizing about being kicked by a girl that age is somehow demonstrative of some kind of pedophilia is preposterous. If, as an adult man, you seek to relive that experience with a 12 year old girl, that's one thing. but to remember, even fantasize about that girl doing it to you is NOT indicative of anything. To have a fantasy of being kicked by a 12 year old girl is also NOT indicative of anything, and certainly not pedophilia!

I often times think with delight (and not a little sexual arousal) the times I kicked boys when I was a girl, and I can assure you that I have no interest in boys that age now in any way, including kicking them. But that's also a factor of the power dynamic. If you enjoy kicking guys in the nuts (as I do), it's (among other reasons) for the reason I stated above; the transference of power. My ability to temporarily dominate and defeat an otherwise physically superior person. Were I to want/need to do so to a young boy, I wouldn't need to kick him, I am stronger then he is.
    Also, if you are a man who enjoys being kicked in the nuts, the notion that a young girl can almost as easily defeat you is also an example of that transference of power. Like it or not, if you enjoy being kicked in the nuts, you are to some extent submissive, no matter how dominant or assertive you are in other aspects of your life. Being dropped by a person 1/2 your size (in this case, a young girl) would signify defeat.

Now, I'm not advocating in ANY way pursuing such endeavours with young girls, unless of course you're a young boy, but then you better not be here reading this anyway.
    But if you enjoy thinking of, or reading about real or fictitious accounts/stories of girls kicking (etc.) boys/men in the nuts, it is hardly cause for concern. It isn't what we fantasize about that is an issue. It's how we deal with those fantasies that may be grounds for concern. A lot of women have fantasies of being raped, but don't think for a second that they actually wish it to happen.

Exploitation of minors (or anyone for that matter) is wrong! But if you can keep your fantasies where they belong, and you are not limited to one all-consuming fantasy, then you have nothing to worry about.

Now get on your knees and get ready for a good hard kick in the nuts!

Rebecca

I agree Rebecca. I think there is definitely an unfairness the girls have over the boys in kicking the boys in their balls, and when combined with the particularly great amount of pain a girl can cause a boy by a hard blow into his balls is why I think girls always seem to enjoy it so much. But then the question is why do some of us males find it so arousing to see the girls doing it and enjoying it so? I guess I shouldn't ask but simply say it's all good.

One thing worth noting is the "delta" if you will, between how hard the guy yells and moans, and how much the girls laugh. A light tap on the balls followed by a small snicker doesn't compare to a particularly hard blow to a man's balls followed by his agonizing scream while the girls bust out laughing hysterically. I find these latter types, particularly when he both stripped naked and humiliated (such as a good slap to his face if he's not complying presenting them his balls to be easily kicked) while they remain clothed, the most incredibly wonderfully erotic things!

I am again posting another older femaledom.com vid that shows a particularly large "delta", which were characteristic of the cruelty some of the earlier girls.

This one has another "surprise" blow as she makes him flinch a bunch of times as though she's going to knee him. After doing that a few times, he relaxes then she suddenly catches him off guard with an extremely hard and fast knee landing hard into his balls causing him to yell and drop to the ground as the two girls laugh in delight at her clever mean trick. As he's on the floor crying in pain, she answers that by a surprise slap of his face bringing more laughter. Boy those girls are MEAN!

http://rapidshare.com/files/92688669/7bb2.rm.html

Also attaching another femaledom.com pic of three gorgeous girls laughing as he gets his balls kicked from behind.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_1025.jpg  

Hilarious

I hope this is relevant here

Three girls tie a guy to a post and then bust his balls with a giant rubber band. He gets scared as they pull it back. They piss themselves laughing after it busts him good.

Thanks to Blazing for this clip. He did all the slow mo effects too

>>> RAPIDSHARE <<<

or

>>> MEGAUPLOAD <<<
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1.jpg  

Big Supporter

B&b Bb

does anyone recall the beavis and butthead episode in which, i think beavis, was kicked in the balls outside of a mall, and they showed women in short shorts (mothers and daugthers, etc), standing around him, laughing and/or looking concerned? i've been looking for that clip for years...

Quote Originally Posted by Pertwee View Post
    I hope this is relevant here

Three girls tie a guy to a post and then bust his balls with a giant rubber band. He gets scared as they pull it back. They piss themselves laughing after it busts him good.

Thanks to Blazing for this clip. He did all the slow mo effects too

>>> RAPIDSHARE <<<

or

>>> MEGAUPLOAD <<<
    Relevant? It was FANTASTIC! Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Rebecca View Post
    I can understand...

...and get ready for a good hard kick in the nuts!

Rebecca

My two cents? It basically breaks down like this: Fantasize about whatever the fuck you want. That's what fantasies are for...just don't act on the fucked up ones.

I think the laughing is mainly the humiliation aspect. Ya figure, they're laughing not at the guy, but directly at his balls. It effectively turns his manhood into a shriveled, bruised joke.
    Protip: "I'll show you my dick!" isn't a conversation starter on the internet any more than it is in real life.

Here's some sexy girls laughing as they hold a guy up against the wall and take turns kicking him repeatedly in his balls (35 MB)

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=ZHBSTV0H
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ball_control.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by Snoodle View Post
    My two cents? It basically breaks down like this: Fantasize about whatever the fuck you want. That's what fantasies are for...just don't act on the fucked up ones.

I think the laughing is mainly the humiliation aspect. Ya figure, they're laughing not at the guy, but directly at his balls. It effectively turns his manhood into a shriveled, bruised joke.
    Interesting perspective, and being female, you would know...or at least what some females would think.

Gotta ask Snoodle, how do you feel about the clothes during ballbusting? Guys have voiced their opinions, but not the ladies. Do you prefer the guy to be nude and on display such as they can see those balls during the ballbusting, or wearing pants and covered? What about the girl...do you prefer them nude or clothed?

Quote Originally Posted by iron horse View Post
    Interesting perspective, and being female, you would know...or at least what some females would think.

Gotta ask Snoodle, how do you feel about the clothes during ballbusting? Guys have voiced their opinions, but not the ladies. Do you prefer the guy to be nude and on display such as they can see those balls during the ballbusting, or wearing pants and covered? What about the girl...do you prefer them nude or clothed?
    Well, personally...I'd rather be clothed. I don't much care if she is or isn't. He absolutely has to be naked, though. As fun as the pain is, it loses something when you can't see them swell up and turn purple.
    Protip: "I'll show you my dick!" isn't a conversation starter on the internet any more than it is in real life.

Quote Originally Posted by Snoodle View Post
    Well, personally...I'd rather be clothed. I don't much care if she is or isn't. He absolutely has to be naked, though. As fun as the pain is, it loses something when you can't see them swell up and turn purple.
    I'm really glad to hear you say that. For many of us, there is an added demeaning of the man when he is ****** to strip naked, sort of as if he is also being stripped of his dignity at the same time leaving him fully exposed and vulnerable. And she exploits his naked vulnerability by kicking him in his balls. I feel she, on the other hand, should be respected and remain completely clothed emphasizing her higher standing of power over him.

It also is much more painful without his protection of being clothed. Not only does the female have the delight of seeing his penis and balls swell with pain, but also can enjoy hearing the loud slap of his balls, feeling them impacted and seeing that she did indeed deliver a very hard blow directly into his balls.

But I'm glad to hear females feel the same way in that the woman can/should be clothed, but as you say, the man is absolutely to be naked. I've always felt it was erotic to see an attractive clothed girl (such as you) humiliate and emasculate a naked man (with preferably other clothed females present watching) in such a way...followed by her wonderful laughter, of course!

Quote Originally Posted by iron horse View Post
    I'm really glad to hear you say that. For many of us, there is an added demeaning of the man when he is ****** to strip naked, sort of as if he is also being stripped of his dignity at the same time leaving him fully exposed and vulnerable. And she exploits his naked vulnerability by kicking him in his balls. I feel she, on the other hand, should be respected and remain completely clothed emphasizing her higher standing of power over him.

It also is much more painful without his protection of being clothed. Not only does the female have the delight of seeing his penis and balls swell with pain, but also can enjoy hearing the loud slap of his balls, feeling them impacted and seeing that she did indeed deliver a very hard blow directly into his balls.

But I'm glad to hear females feel the same way in that the woman can/should be clothed, but as you say, the man is absolutely to be naked. I've always felt it was erotic to see an attractive clothed girl (such as you) humiliate and emasculate a naked man in such a way...followed by her wonderful laughter, of course!
    I figure, people are significantly visual creatures, right? A vast majority of our interaction is through what we see. That element, I think, is what makes the clothed woman/nude man thing so effective. He gets nothing he couldn't get walking down the street and looking around, and I get to destroy his dangly parts.

My Knee

My knee is defender of the balls. Any woman or man trying to kick me in the balls will 9 times out of 10 hit a solid knee and then hold their foot or leg in pain.

Can anyone explain to me what part of being hit in the balls either by hand, foot, knee or any other object is arousing? Is ii just arousing that a woman is doing it.? Maybe Rebecca can shed some light on that for me.