check the ballbusting updates here

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: ballbusting + laughing

Quote Originally Posted by Snoodle View Post
    I think the laughing is mainly the humiliation aspect. Ya figure, they're laughing not at the guy, but directly at his balls. It effectively turns his manhood into a shriveled, bruised joke.
    I can relate to the quote above. For myself the humiliation would be that a girl laughs at the tiny shriveled manhood of a big, strong man (like the bullfighter in my sign). But let's face it, eventually there comes a moment in every man's life when he starts to realise that the only contribution he will ever make to this world is by having to carry a tiny wothless worm under his fat belly that makes him a joke for the rest of the world.... (at least for the female part of the world) forever and ever.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 39 copie.jpg   18 copie.jpg   03 copie.jpg   15 copie.jpg   32 copie.jpg  

Trots om nootjes te hebben / proud to have nuts

hallo26nl: I just did a little "bullfight gone wrong" story you might find interesting, but as it is only remotely related to the topic of this thread I put it there: http://femaledom.com/forum/showpost....4&postcount=70

Lightbulb Pea-green Rookie

Hello, folks. I joined this site, ultimately because I hope to arrange a ball busting my 1 or more lovely ladies. (I would particularly like to hear from BallbustingPrincess). Lacking that for now, I'd like to see what there is to see. Unfortunately, besides being brand new to this site, I am not very skilled in any but the most basic pc operations. Can somebody walk me through (real, slowly and by the numbers) how to access some of these great clips from RapidShare? I haven't got a clue. Thanks.

Great fantasy ChiefSoreballs! I can relate to it. I posted my fantasy there
    too. That's my all-time fantasy I guess. Funny to see so many people
    share the same passion.
    Trots om nootjes te hebben / proud to have nuts

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy22 View Post
    Hello, folks. I joined this site, ultimately because I hope to arrange a ball busting my 1 or more lovely ladies. (I would particularly like to hear from BallbustingPrincess). Lacking that for now, I'd like to see what there is to see. Unfortunately, besides being brand new to this site, I am not very skilled in any but the most basic pc operations. Can somebody walk me through (real, slowly and by the numbers) how to access some of these great clips from RapidShare? I haven't got a clue. Thanks.
    The first thing to note is that certain Internet Service Providers won't allow access to Rapidshare ("RS"). AOL was like that for a long time, but may have gotten better.

To access an RS document, click on the link. When the RS page comes up, look at the tables at the bottom. You will see a promo for the RS Premium accounts, but don't do that. You want it free, so just click on the big FREE icon at the bottom right. You are then automatically redirected to another page and there is a countdown number that begins to run. They make you wait to give you an incentive to pay for their service, which doesn't have any wait. When the countdown finishes, another box pops up and you type in the code presented. When submitted, it will ask you where on your hard drive to store the file. Browse around and then click save. It then saves it to that folder on your hard drive.

The laughing is just another one of those things that girls can do to mock us after busting. For a guy, hearing a girl laugh at his testicle pain has a deep impact because she's not just laughing at the pain, but she's also laughing at the fact that she'll never have to experience that pain. So she's laughing in confidence.

That can be a huge blow to a male's ego.

One great site is

www.rapturevision.com

the ladies are smoking hot and there are a couple free bb vids Varla's beat down is pretty awesome. There are other acts of femdom savagery. Not my cup of teabag but to each their own.

laughing

Big Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by bruisedfruit99 View Post
    www.rapturevision.com

the ladies are smoking hot and there are a couple free bb vids Varla's beat down is pretty awesome. There are other acts of femdom savagery. Not my cup of teabag but to each their own.
    yes, that was great.

Registered Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pertwee View Post
    I hope this is relevant here

Three girls tie a guy to a post and then bust his balls with a giant rubber band. He gets scared as they pull it back. They piss themselves laughing after it busts him good.

Thanks to Blazing for this clip. He did all the slow mo effects too

>>> RAPIDSHARE <<<

or

>>> MEGAUPLOAD <<<
    Very Good Idea - Wonderful

the first few vids in this are great

Ballbusting for fun

Finally a thread that I can really get into. The video with the three girls and the rubber band was great. Four people just having fun with a set of nuts. I just wish I could find a few people who would like to get together just for some playful fun.

Maybe someday.

Ooh, I think the first video is a bit too much for my taste.

this is a great thread

love to women laugh at the pain of men

Quote Originally Posted by pudel View Post
    that was awesome!!! do you know where that clip came from?