check the ballbusting updates here

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Ladies how far would you go ballbusting if a guy would let you go as far as you want

Big Supporter

Ladies how far would you go ballbusting if a guy would let you go as far as you want

this will be nice to find out

Supreme Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by mvp View Post
    this will be nice to find out
    In my fantasy:
    I would give him some hard kicks, then I would squeeze them as hard as I can, then give them some good punches. Finally I would stand on the Balls with full weight, and I not already popped I would start to jump a little....

In reality:
    I go as far as we both are pleased, trying not to damage something

Quote Originally Posted by Tinchen View Post
    In my fantasy:
    I would give him some hard kicks, then I would squeeze them as hard as I can, then give them some good punches. Finally I would stand on the Balls with full weight, and I not already popped I would start to jump a little....

In reality:
    Tinchen,

Have you squeezed as hard as you can or have you been standing on testicles before? Of course without damaging them.

Quote Originally Posted by Tinchen View Post
    In my fantasy:

In reality:
    I love your fantasy!

How Hard....

I saw a pro-Domme in San Francisco (Tara Sterling, google that and you'll find her), and we did a scene that included full-force kicking, by far the hardest I had ever experienced. She is quite athletic. She had me kneeling on my knees, hands on head, legs spread, and then she kicked me as if she was taking a shot on goal in soccer, and I went down for the count for a good 10 minutes. Then we did a scene the next day where she had me in bondage on my back, legs spread, on a low bondage platform, and she stood between my legs and did it again.

Anyway, in both cases I couldn't take as much as she wanted to give me, and so I asked her how far she would like to go in her ballbusting fantasies, and she said her desire was repeated full force kicking until the balls and the entire crotch was nothing but a mass of black and blue.

Big Supporter
    in a world full of idiots and you are of them too
    Quote Originally Posted by paul99501 View Post
    I saw a pro-Domme in San Francisco (Tara Sterling, google that and you'll find her), and we did a scene that included full-force kicking, by far the hardest I had ever experienced. She is quite athletic. She had me kneeling on my knees, hands on head, legs spread, and then she kicked me as if she was taking a shot on goal in soccer, and I went down for the count for a good 10 minutes. Then we did a scene the next day where she had me in bondage on my back, legs spread, on a low bondage platform, and she stood between my legs and did it again.

Anyway, in both cases I couldn't take as much as she wanted to give me, and so I asked her how far she would like to go in her ballbusting fantasies, and she said her desire was repeated full force kicking until the balls and the entire crotch was nothing but a mass of black and blue.
    nice fantasy of her.
    but to do that for real?
    many women acting as a pro -Mrs are somewhat wacko in their mind.
    and that sentence came from a woman who was a prof.Mrs(domme) herself.she looked at her colleagues and made that conclusion based on them.

you need testicles to function normally.
    there are many bodybuilders out there who damaged their testicles beyond repair by using too much anabolics and for too long a period.they get depressed when not on testosterone supletion.

in short: a little sense goes a long way

when you testicles are destroyed she will look for others to do the same thing.
    is that fun?

Honestly, it is as much a legal question as anything else. I would have no problems with destroying them for good if it werent for the fact that it raises some legal issues.

I love watching a guy suffer/cry/whatever after Ive nailed him good, but I am not ready to break the law over it.

Lady forum members

We're getting more females on the forums now, and its good to see it. Its a terrific turn on for us guys, obviously! And I think the internet is giving women a chance to express their fantasies in the way we men have long done. So welcome Tinchen and Friendly Gal!

Registered Member

ball popping

Hello to all. I am a new member and i was wondering if anyone had any pics of a popped ball , or even one with a large hematoma ? Hopefully if someone does they might contact me or let me know. Even a story of this would be great to hear. Thanks

Big Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by FriendlyGal View Post
    Honestly, it is as much a legal question as anything else. I would have no problems with destroying them for good if it werent for the fact that it raises some legal issues.

I love watching a guy suffer/cry/whatever after Ive nailed him good, but I am not ready to break the law over it.
    this what I meant.
    it is like me saying,I love to cut your eyes out of your head but I really don't want to have any issues with the law.

and 'that'calls 'itself 'friendlygal'.

you're a psychopath who is coward at the same time.

are you Lyndie Englands siser perhaps?
    she is full of shit too.

Quote Originally Posted by testes View Post
    this what I meant.
    it is like me saying,I love to cut your eyes out of your head but I really don't want to have any issues with the law.

and 'that'calls 'itself 'friendlygal'.

you're a psychopath who is coward at the same time.

are you Lyndie Englands siser perhaps?
    she is full of shit too.
    Hmmm seems like if you think a girl consentually "destroying" (whatever that means) a guys testicals with a smile on her face is the same as somebody non-consentually cutting your eyes out of your head ... well ... you might be spending your time in the wrong forum, dude.

Big Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Tamakeri View Post
    Hmmm seems like if you think a girl consentually "destroying" (whatever that means) a guys testicals with a smile on her face is the same as somebody non-consentually cutting your eyes out of your head ... well ... you might be spending your time in the wrong forum, dude.
    where is she talking about that she wants to do it in consense?
    I see her speaking about what she wants to do and the law prohibiting her to do that ,not about doing it in consense.

and don't tell me where to hang out bum.
    these women are able enough to speak for their own minds.
    they don't need your slimy ass licking them constantly.

you little pimp

(your balls should be destroyed for good,I think you should volunteer to friendlygal to have your balls destroyed .I bet your reality doesn't go as far as your fantasy.with your big mouth)

Big Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by testes View Post
    where is she talking about that she wants to do it in consense?
    I see her speaking about what she wants to do and the law prohibiting her to do that ,not about doing it in consense.

and don't tell me where to hang out bum.
    these women are able enough to speak for their own minds.
    they don't need your slimy ass licking them constantly.

you little pimp

(your balls should be destroyed for good,I think you should volunteer to friendlygal to have your balls destroyed .I bet your reality doesn't go as far as your fantasy.with your big mouth)
    Fuck you motherfucker.
    Just my opinion

Big Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by FriendlyGal View Post

I don't understand you
    somewhere else on the forum you say this:

Has anyone downloaded any of the clips off of nutcrunchcentral? They look like petty good busts from the descriptions, I havent actually bought any though. On several of the clip descriptions they claim models end up with bruised pussies. (they say one called them the next day upset about it, what did she think was going to happen if she let people whack her between the legs a bunch of times?)

Their nutbusting stuff is pretty good anyways, it makes you a little worried about the health of their models though. I hope noone was badly hurt or anything. (its still fun to watch either way though)
    is it the law? do you really care about people?or only about women?

Big Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by gopballbustеr View Post
    Fuck you motherfucker.
    you little whimp.
    go suck yourself.

die and go rot in hell where you belong you ugly fuckface.