check the ballbusting updates here

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Ladies how far would you go ballbusting if a guy would let you go as far as you want

Big Supporter
    actually come to think about it i'd let them do whatever they want to me as long as it's not endangering me...i still want kids sometime

Big Supporter MagnumXL9Jock2Bust's Avatar
    I would love to meet a woman who would go as far as me. I have a lot of experience in my young life. My ex and I even put a few videos here a while back 'busted couple' but she ultimately didn't want to hurt me too bad so we never took the fetish very far.

Oh and frost, my bad i didn't mean to send u that pm it was to someone else I don't roll that way haha.

Quote Originally Posted by Tinchen View Post
    Well - i see.... you are from the U.S.
    Just believe me as a real european: We dont care much about the laws here in europe. And as a matter of fact the State i am living in knows. So have a try!
    They are planning their laws in that way that there is a possibility people obey them...But even this doesn't make the trick.
    Indeed.

Here in Spain, if a female-to-male lesion is consensual you can still be prosecuted without having been sued, but definitely you will not go to prison. Male-to-female lesions have a different and automatic treatment as common domestic violence and the guy is definitely screwed.

Big Supporter

proper hardcore

I've already had a kid so my mistress is merciless - she uses meat mallets, heels, bats, clamps & everything! My nuts are bruised half the time

Check out our activities: www dot clips 4sale dot com

It's brutal
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails mallet and heel ball comp.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by lovethatflavor View Post
    had enough money for the possible hospital bills and my husband was sure he didn't want to play with his penis anymore I would at least destroy his balls completely. I would consider cutting his penis off if there was no chance of him bleeding to death. I do work in the medical industry and might be able to get my hands on some useful tools. :P

I encourage you to do it. When you finally cut it off, please be sure to film it for us.

PS Could you please tell us how you first became interested in cutting off his penis?

lovethatflavor...

[if] he didn't want to play with his penis anymore I would at least destroy his balls completely. I would consider cutting his penis off.
    Nice. :-)
    Well, if you destroyed his balls, he wouldn't have much urge to play with his penis anymore.
    I have to say as a woman who enjoys c.b.t that I do enjoy using the cage and leaving it on. I enjoy the power and the subservience.

Then maybe you should just destroy /cut off his penis and leave his balls for you to play with.
    So, in fantasy, would you still enjoy to play with your husband afterwards, when his penis is gone? Do you imagine something like that sometimes?

Quote Originally Posted by chasityx View Post
    Nice. :-)
    Well, if you destroyed his balls, he wouldn't have much urge to play with his penis anymore.

Then maybe you should just destroy /cut off his penis and leave his balls for you to play with.
    So, in fantasy, would you still enjoy to play with your husband afterwards, when his penis is gone? Do you imagine something like that sometimes?
    This is what I would love to find. A woman that would do this to me and then stay with me. I would forever be her amusement.

Quote Originally Posted by stompingqueen View Post
    My fantasy would be have some balls completley at my mercy. First, I would squeeze them so hard my guy would almost be passing out. Then I would stamp on them hard and dig my heel in really hard. If there was blood, I wouldn't be bothered...

In reality, i'd never be that mean!! I'd want to know excatly what my guy wanted and if it got too much I would stop right away. Of course, if it didn't get too much, who knows what might happen....

But i've never been with a guy who was into all this, on the few times i've plucked up the courage to ask they have just run a mile
    You can do that stamping and heel digging in bit to me as long as they are closed shoes.

I am also in England. Maybe you'd like to meet up with me and do these things to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Tinchen View Post
    In my fantasy:
    I would give him some hard kicks, then I would squeeze them as hard as I can, then give them some good punches. Finally I would stand on the Balls with full weight, and I not already popped I would start to jump a little....

In reality:
    I go as far as we both are pleased, trying not to damage something

I thing, the pain of a kick in the balls and the fear of what can happen is the trigger for the fantasy. even if you do not want to break anything, you must threaten, I think you would feel pretty powerful and the person getting would like it a lot more.