check the ballbusting updates here

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Ladies how far would you go ballbusting if a guy would let you go as far as you want

My god stop fighting. I hope all of you get testicular cancer I REALLY DO. Then maybe you would have no reason to come to this board. You are ruining this board. I don't care how awful that sounds.

Anyway on topic: I am not a woman but I would assume women would like to go a lot farther than most guys think...

Big Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by frostbyte252252 View Post
    My god stop fighting. I hope all of you get testicular cancer I REALLY DO. Then maybe you would have no reason to come to this board. You are ruining this board. I don't care how awful that sounds.
    If all of us get ball cancer then that includes you.
    Just my opinion

You almost got me mad there for a second but nope. Not this time.

My wife doesn't (and won't) post here, but she's made it clear she does, will, and can go as far as she wants, period. We don't want anything that would involve a hospital visit (or govt. intervention), beyond that, anything goes since we've already had one child and don't want any more.

She has gotten so harsh lately that it is definitely having an effect on my ability to maintain an erection, and she finds it hilarious (for the most part, of course its sometimes frustrating )

Did i mention how much I love her and how happy I am about it all?

Big Supporter
    i'm a lightweight with pain i really am...i like the scare of me being at the mercy of a woman but being in pain in her decision to go further or stop is so scary.....i beg my soul out i swear...

My fantasy would be have some balls completley at my mercy. First, I would squeeze them so hard my guy would almost be passing out. Then I would stamp on them hard and dig my heel in really hard. If there was blood, I wouldn't be bothered...

In reality, i'd never be that mean!! I'd want to know excatly what my guy wanted and if it got too much I would stop right away. Of course, if it didn't get too much, who knows what might happen....

But i've never been with a guy who was into all this, on the few times i've plucked up the courage to ask they have just run a mile

Quote Originally Posted by stompingqueen View Post
    My fantasy would be have some balls completley at my mercy. First, I would squeeze them so hard my guy would almost be passing out. Then I would stamp on them hard and dig my heel in really hard. If there was blood, I wouldn't be bothered...

In reality, i'd never be that mean!! I'd want to know excatly what my guy wanted and if it got too much I would stop right away. Of course, if it didn't get too much, who knows what might happen....

But i've never been with a guy who was into all this, on the few times i've plucked up the courage to ask they have just run a mile
    Sad to hear that, u sound like a nice girl : )

Hope you find that guy : ) - and me that girl, that would be as much of a ballbusting fan as u :P

My only comment about the lengthy argument is this:

I noticed at the very first page a certain set of replies. One of them is extrenious, but it was kind of interesting how the other two went.

The first post was from Try, celebrating an increase in female participation. The second one, the extrenious one, a request for pictures of deformed testicles.
    The third one, from Testes, called one of the new girls a psychopath, a coward and full of shit. *this was prior to the argument*

My only request, continue arguing if you like, but try to be nice to the ladies. They're in the minority here.

Also, you seem to not understand the meaning of the word psychopath. Psychopath features deranged aggression and anti-social behavior. You're really thinking of the word, sociopath, and even that would be incorrect. Sociopaths don't worry about the law.

Fantasy: To be at the receiving end of whatever Friendly Gal dishes out when the law is on her side.

Reality: A good squeeze, a knee, a slap. Gets the job done (instigating testicle pain) while avoiding any permanent damage. I'd like to use those nuts later, possibly for more squeezing, knees and slaps.

Quote Originally Posted by snakeskin View Post
    Sad to hear that, u sound like a nice girl : )

Hope you find that guy : ) - and me that girl, that would be as much of a ballbusting fan as u :P
    I've never had much luck with boyfriends. They never treat me right....

One day I will find my perfect person i'm sure....

Big Supporter
    you gotta find a good one all i can say which is really hard to do...i no this tho cuz the girls ive dated find me as perfect so i see who there last bf's are and its all alchohalics, abusers, or cheaters...ugh its disgusting i cant stand to see a dude mistreat there partner...unfortunately ive seen it many times...

I've never had much luck with boyfriends. They never treat me right....

One day I will find my perfect person i'm sure....
    God I wish you lived near me...

If we...

had enough money for the possible hospital bills and my husband was sure he didn't want to play with his penis anymore I would at least destroy his balls completely. I would consider cutting his penis off if there was no chance of him bleeding to death. I do work in the medical industry and might be able to get my hands on some useful tools. :P

Quote Originally Posted by linklierok View Post
    My wife doesn't (and won't) post here
    I love how you talk casually about all that, AND make me a liar all at once.

Don't despair, there are a few of us out there who certainly would NOT run a mile LOL!

Kicks and knees are always great of course, but hard stomps might be too much if I'm honest. Still, having a girl stand fully on my balls has to be the ultimate!!

bbb

Supreme Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by FriendlyGal View Post
    Honestly, it is as much a legal question as anything else. I would have no problems with destroying them for good if it werent for the fact that it raises some legal issues.

I love watching a guy suffer/cry/whatever after Ive nailed him good, but I am not ready to break the law over it.
    Well - i see.... you are from the U.S.
    Just believe me as a real european: We dont care much about the laws here in europe. And as a matter of fact the State i am living in knows. So have a try!
    They are planning their laws in that way that there is a possibility people obey them...But even this doesn't make the trick.