check the ballbusting updates here

Page 26 of 189 FirstFirst ... 1624252627283676126 ... LastLast

Thread: Penectomy enthusiasts

Quote Originally Posted by ballz2spare View Post
    Good evening Rebecca I wanted to ask your advice on these things. What is it that gives you happiness when thinking of these things? It is puzzling enough that i myself am fascinated by it although i think it is routed in the fact that my drive is too high. But i am curious about what you like
    Good luck, ballz. You're gonna need it!

spice of life

I love variety and my interest is throbbing. Tell me more

Rebecca[/quote]

Supreme Poster

video?

Quote Originally Posted by reedkritt View Post
    does anyone still have the real video where a guy gets his penis cut off and its in somones hand and they twist it in there hands and show the person
    i would like to see this also. the garden shears one is a fake.

Thumbs up

I just love this forum! What a discovery, where have you been all my life?!

Is it possible to re-upload movies from page 4 of this thread?

Thx in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by martina_d View Post
    I also just love the forum, and now that you took part to it, I love it even more....
    it's difficult to find a girl into this topic... maybe a lot of females have the daydream of penis cutting, but won't never admit it, even on the internet. Would you mind if I ask you about your interest, if it's fantasy related or if you are into the real thing, how it started, at what age and so on?

where have you been all my life?!
    I suppose we have been all around you all the time, you just didn't notice.
    Welcome to the penectomy thread!

dick offing

I saw a video somewhere online where a guy probably no older than 18 walks into a room, lays down on a bed, a woman comes over to the matress and ties a string around his penis' base and then begins to slowly and methodically cut his penis off. he just lies there not moving, not tied down, and you can actually see her all in one continuous video, cutting off his penis. you can actually see the moment it's cut off completely as it makes a quick drop onto his lower abdomen and she just picks it up in her fingers and moves it aside, then she sutures the left and right sides of his flat stump (maybe a few millimeters off his actual pelvis) and inserts a catheter.
    he then stands up and the camera zooms into his crotch as he fiddles with the catheter showing he no longer has a penis at all.
    it was an interesting video I watched over and over, but i still want to see a man forcefully stripped, held by a girl from behind while another quickly grabs his cock and saws it off with a knife or better yet a bunch of guys all getting their dicks chopped off in various ways be it from knives to scissors to a guillotine or teeth. dunno why this excites me so, but i know it all stems from a woman who tried to cut my penis off when I was 5 years old.
    her holding it in her hand with a pair of scissors at it's base yelling at me that she was going to snip it off has haunted and excited me my entire life

penectomy

Thank you for your interest. I started to imagine vienna sauges with sour kraut together as a meal when I was 14. I also started fantasizing being ********* and my nuts made into rocky mountain oysters . People really do eat rocky mountian oysters made from animal nuts. Penectomy and ********** fantasies are really hot for me and I have had 1000s of them. I like all kinds of methods but they all involve doing it fairly slow and painful. If it happens once it better be good. My seriousness depends on her being very turned on to and obessed by it.

Quote Originally Posted by chasityx View Post
    I suppose we have been all around you all the time, you just didn't notice.
    Welcome to the penectomy thread!
    As a man that still has a. penis this site is fearfully thrilling and I am wondering what will happen next.

you are interesting

[quote=elefante37;75709] I also just love the forum, and now that you took part to it, I love it even more....
    it's difficult to find a girl into this topic... maybe a lot of females have the daydream of penis cutting, but won't never admit it, even on the internet. Would you mind if I ask you about your interest, if it's fantasy related or if you are into the real thing, how it started, at what age and so on?[/quote
    I love it when i read you are into penis cutting,what a thrill to hear a woman be honest about it. I tried to post to you earlier but didn,t do it right. see post 384 intended for you.

ert1

Quote Originally Posted by martina_d View Post
    Been waiting for you

Supreme Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by tkm1 View Post
    I saw a video somewhere online where a guy probably no older than 18 walks into a room, lays down on a bed, a woman comes over to the matress and ties a string around his penis' base and then begins to slowly and methodically cut his penis off. he just lies there not moving, not tied down, and you can actually see her all in one continuous video, cutting off his penis. you can actually see the moment it's cut off completely as it makes a quick drop onto his lower abdomen and she just picks it up in her fingers and moves it aside, then she sutures the left and right sides of his flat stump (maybe a few millimeters off his actual pelvis) and inserts a catheter.
    he then stands up and the camera zooms into his crotch as he fiddles with the catheter showing he no longer has a penis at all.
    it was an interesting video I watched over and over, but i still want to see a man forcefully stripped, held by a girl from behind while another quickly grabs his cock and saws it off with a knife or better yet a bunch of guys all getting their dicks chopped off in various ways be it from knives to scissors to a guillotine or teeth. dunno why this excites me so, but i know it all stems from a woman who tried to cut my penis off when I was 5 years old.
    her holding it in her hand with a pair of scissors at it's base yelling at me that she was going to snip it off has haunted and excited me my entire life
    where can we find this video to see for ourselves

penectomy movie

Quote Originally Posted by Design View Post
    where can we find this video to see forourselves
    I would like to see the same movie and a movie like in your fantasy. Your fantasy movie should be made if not already. I would certainly like to see it since I have also had these same fantasies. Let me know if you run across anything like this.

penectomy movie

Quote Originally Posted by Design View Post
    where can we find this video to see forourselves
    I would like to see the same movie and a movie like in your fantasy. Your fantasy movie should be made if not already. I would certainly like to see it since I have also had these same fantasies. Let me know if you run across anything like this.