Quote Originally Posted by ouch1 View Post
Oh my God dude - you created the first penectomy toilet pic I've ever seen, you made my night for sure!! Thanks and I wish I knew how to do photoshop - its so hard to learn the thing and the program costs $$$$$. Oh man if there was a hot asian girl standing above the toilet with a severed penis in her hand or if it was halfway falling into the toilet.....its too awesome for words! =) If you could do more of these of how I described Hot girls toilets and severed penis - I'm pretty sure there would be a huge fanbase for that =)

A personal thanks for making that pic
ouch1

I really like the pic of the cut off penis in the jar, the pretty girl holding up the jar. I at one time had one of the old 8 pager comics from the 20's or 30's, the name of the comic was Bonnie Parker in amputated. The sexy female gangster was letting any man walking by her house fuck her. However there was a catch to the situation. The guy had to satisfy Bonnie or else!!! One dude she blew away with a shotgun, then this old geezer came along and announced to Bonnie as he stood in front of the naked woman jacking off that "he hadn't had any fucking since the ole mare died" so Bonnie Parker let him poke his monstrous cock in her. She was pleasantly surprised at his cockmanship. But then, after he'd made her orgasm, on the next page, the pic shows the sexy sadistic woman holding a blood dripping knife in her left hand, ajar with the word alcohol printed across the jar and the old guy's dick still hard, a good twelve inches long preserved in the alcohol! Bonnie is saying......hot damn, ain't that a beauty!!! On the first page bonnie is shoving her shotgun barrel up her pussy and saying: what a toliet i'm turning out to be, i can't find a man with a pecker big enuff to keep the rust out of my twat!!!!