Quote Originally Posted by bartender80 View Post
I do consider myself lucky. Especially as she really enjoys doing it.
And you trust her, do you?
How about this:
Put your power drill into a stand on one side of the room and set it to running at the lowest possible speed. Pull the cord and insert a time switch in there, so that the drill will start running after maybe 15 minutes.
On the other side of the room you fix a steel cable to the wall, maybe with a piece of blank wire set in between, and route it across the room, to the power drill, and fix the other end to the head of the power drill, so that the cable will be winding up around it... after the 15 Minutes.
In between - as you might have guessed - a few meters away from the machine, there will be you, handcuffed and with a piece of blank wire wrapped tightly around the base of your... well, you get the intention.
You might sit on a chair or lie on a bed, whatever.
Now try to satisfy her, orally - is what I would recommend. Because however near to an orgasm she might be after 15 minutes, SHE will have to stop, get up and turn off the machine for YOU and, well:
If she would be fucking you at that moment you could not even stop doing anything and then I suppose a penis with a loop of wire pulling close around it would swell up to a impressive size..., shortly.
But I'm sure she is self controlled enough to sacrify her orgasm and save your ...dick.
Are you?

Well, maybe a first-aid kit in reach wouldn't be the worst idea.

Just kidding.