check the ballbusting updates here

Thread: Penectomy enthusiasts

Hybrid View

Big Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by aestetic007 View Post
    After cut off penis....who want cut off the balls?

https://de.xhamster.com/photos/view/...1.html#content
    What would you doing with this cut off ballsac, for the mirror in the car, a fine salad, or playing tennis?

Hey everyone I'm looking for an image I saw some time ago it was a drawing of like two busty girls who had a guy with a tail one of them was riding him like a horse and the girl behind him cut off his dick

https://www.xvideos.com/video2727339...n#_tabComments write sph joi cas tra tion humiliation in xvideos

It looks real. At first I thought it was a fantasy pic with glue, but you can see the healing process.

Actually, on a second look it appears almost certainly to be very good photoshop. He has earlier pictures with the penis cut off.

I was at work today and something remarkable happened. Some girls in their 20s were sitting round a table and one found a video of male to fem surgery on her fb when she was on her phone. She showed the vid to her friends, particularly the part where the peni2 is cut off, her other friends didnt seem that interested, though one did remark on how big it was. The girl with the phone was watching with enthusiasm though and said she "always wondered what would happen if you did that".

This is clear proof that at least some girls have thought about it. I mentioned that people used to chop them off in Medieval times but i was too embarrassed to say anything else in case they thought I was weird. It would have been great to mention a few other things and then judge their reactions. It's very rare to get a real girl's view of this taboo subject.

Supreme Poster
    Just seen today on bestgore.com some poor guy has had his cock sliced off completely, only leaving his balls.
    Must say she did a very neat job, have a look

Quote Originally Posted by fastriker View Post
    Wow, that is easily one of the hottest things I've ever seen. Does anybody know where these pictures originated?

Quote Originally Posted by bitten View Post
    Wow, that is easily one of the hottest things I've ever seen. Does anybody know where these pictures originated?
    Well I am pretty sure from guy that made the profile, he does several like it all with his cock. I do not like the picture with the younger kid in it though in one of his earlier galleries so I am not a fan of the person. Imagefap seems to make you log in or use your personal email to report images like that so I just avoid looking at that guy's galleries.

Supreme Poster
    Short 3d story with a penectomy ending: https://e-hentai.org/g/348590/f68e3875bf/