check the ballbusting updates here

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Penectomy enthusiasts

Hybrid View

Penectomy enthusiasts

Hi im new here and was wondering how many of you out there are interested in penectomy type stuff either as well as ball busting/********** or without? In particular I'd like to ask the females here as I've always found it difficult to find women who are interested in cock chopping/ball crushing etc and willing to discuss it. In particular I'd like to ask what it is you like about this, is it the chopping itself, the feeling of power involved, or the after effects on the guy? Or all three? Of the men here I'd like to ask if they see it as a fantasy or an a hopeful one day reality (or maybe current day).

Hope I haven't been too forwards. How do I post pictures here? I have a small collection I think people here would enjoy.

any free image hosting places, imageshack etc

Supreme Poster
    i wouldn't recommend imageshack as they remove adult content, but you can use http://www.imagevenue.com/ just mark it not safe for work in the drop down box.

As for buckrix's question, i have fantasized about a woman crushing my balls but it's not something that i would like to become a reality. i love ball busting and if a woman crushes my balls then that would also end ball busting and that wouldn't be fun

Penectomy is one of my favorite fantasies, that and balls being crushed in a vise.

Quote Originally Posted by justtestingstuff View Post
    Penectomy is one of my favorite fantasies, that and balls being crushed in a vise.
    I too love the fantasy of a guy losing his dick! Lots of interesting ways to do it too!

Rebecca

Im not in to penectomomy. I dunno what it is. Ballbusting yay! but as soon as it moved to the dick RIP my boner. I know a lot of guys here are like this. Dunno why.

Quote Originally Posted by Rebecca View Post
    I too love the fantasy of a guy losing his dick! Lots of interesting ways to do it too!

Rebecca
    What are some of your favourite methods for it to be done can I ask? And if a guy came to you wanting you to chop his penis off with no way of any legal type action later if he changes his mind etc would you (or any of the other females here) want to/be able to do it? Im interested because as a guy very into penectomy fantasy it's very hard to find women who are into such things and willing to discuss it and so your views are of great interest to me. Have you ever told a guy about your fantasies by the way? Apart from people online iv only told one girl. Much to my initial relief she was fairly indifferent towards it, but of course after I'd got used to someone else knowing my dirty little secret fantasy it got quite annoying that she had no interest in it. Aah well.
    Anywhose....any thoughts ladies?

??

Rebecca
    and just how many ways are there and would you like to be one to do it there are guys who would pay to have it done

Rebecca
    wanna know your favourite way, to chop somebodys dick

spice of life

I love variety and my interest is throbbing. Tell me more

Rebecca[/quote]

Rebecca
    Great! I would like to lose my dick for you! The way you like! I only need ... lick pussy, and give a special orgasm to my castratrix!
    For this ... what way you suggest for me????

He would probably lose consciousness for for the testicles explode, unless you and checked them was some form of painkiller and then you could cut them out and crush them

Registered Member
    Quote Originally Posted by buckrix View Post
    Hi im new here and was wondering how many of you out there are interested in penectomy type stuff either as well as ball busting/********** or without? In particular I'd like to ask the females here as I've always found it difficult to find women who are interested in cock chopping/ball crushing etc and willing to discuss it. In particular I'd like to ask what it is you like about this, is it the chopping itself, the feeling of power involved, or the after effects on the guy? Or all three? Of the men here I'd like to ask if they see it as a fantasy or an a hopeful one day reality (or maybe current day).

Hope I haven't been too forwards. How do I post pictures here? I have a small collection I think people here would enjoy.
    its really very good

Reading stories of penectomies are totally hot and make me hard, but, I cannot imagine life without my penis. For me, it's more about the thrill rather than the reality.

That said, if a future mistress chopped mine off, that would no doubt guarantee I'd be a willing and faithful servant of hers, since, who else would want a cockless man?

My pricipal fantasy is penectomies and **********. This forum is a very hot and now i reading all post.