Big Supporter
    You can see the Video here:

https://www.eunuchmaker.co.uk

Make Login and search under: Play with c a s t r a t e d balls

Have fun!

Quote Originally Posted by aestetic007 View Post
    Keep asking for the password.

Quote Originally Posted by fastriker View Post
    hello,here i have one pick with one woman cutting my dick with scissors in front of the toilet https://www.eunuchmaker.co.uk/members/fastriker/photos/

Oh man man this is what I look for all the time -with toilet 🙂👍🚽
    it says it needs username and password 😞. Could you post that pic up here please?

Big Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomato View Post
    I've bought "Obsessed with Penectomy", "Dream come true", "Say Goodbye To Your Manhood" (clip together with Vera Price) and "Peeping Tom In For A Treat" (clip together with Ivy Starshyne). But what exactly do you want to know?

I always try to find out how good a video meets my fetishes and if I think it will satisfy enough of them then I buy it. In general, one meets them better and another doesn't. A video that's great for me may be lame for you and vice versa.
    Hi,

Thanks for your message. You make a decent point with your thoughts. Personally, I like videos in which the girls stroke a man's cock and balls up and down with a knife, threaten to cut his dick and / or testicles off (also with scissors or other tools) and so on. For me, it is 100 times more erotic if the guy has an erection during this. When combined with a handjob and cumshot, it's even better. However, there are only a few producers who have done this (e.g.: Mistress Di, Bratty Jamie, Suburban Sensations).

Wenn es Dir lieber ist, können wir uns übrigens auch auf Deutsch unterhalten.

Danke im voraus für Deine Hilfe!

Beste Grüße

Venator

Quote Originally Posted by Venator View Post
    Hi,

Thanks for your message. You make a decent point with your thoughts. Personally, I like videos in which the girls stroke a man's cock and balls up and down with a knife, threaten to cut his dick and / or testicles off (also with scissors or other tools) and so on. For me, it is 100 times more erotic if the guy has an erection during this. When combined with a handjob and cumshot, it's even better. However, there are only a few producers who have done this (e.g.: Mistress Di, Bratty Jamie, Suburban Sensations).

Wenn es Dir lieber ist, können wir uns übrigens auch auf Deutsch unterhalten.

Danke im voraus für Deine Hilfe!

Beste Grüße

Venator
    Hi,

in the videos I mentioned there is no cock visible. So they may not appeal to you. For me, I like it more if there is no cock on screen

Thanks for offering talking in german, but I think it's more polite to the other people here if we stay in english, even if my english is not perfect.

You're welcome!

Big Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomato View Post
    Hi,

in the videos I mentioned there is no cock visible. So they may not appeal to you. For me, I like it more if there is no cock on screen

Thanks for offering talking in german, but I think it's more polite to the other people here if we stay in english, even if my english is not perfect.

You're welcome!
    Hi,

Thanks for your message. Looking over the two sites, there does seem to be a handfull of videos in which Seth's penis is visible. I may try one or two of those.

Best wishes,

Venator

Big Supporter
    Sorry People, i must change the password because it have original rights.
    You can see the video also here. Make login and search for this video.

Click image for larger version

Name:67E870F1-32D8-40B4-871B-7F6897283B55.jpeg             
Views:162     
Size:134.2 KB    
ID:22151

Big Supporter
    That‘s a pic of this video, man play with cut off ballsac Click image for larger version

Name:98C39EDA-6AA5-489B-8490-E9FA542992BA.jpeg             
Views:136     
Size:99.5 KB    
ID:22152

Quote Originally Posted by fastriker View Post
    hello,here i have one pick with one woman cutting my dick with scissors in front of the toilet https://www.eunuchmaker.co.uk/members/fastriker/photos/
    I tried checking out your link but it wants user name and password 😞

That is NOT a cut off ball sack, just a pair of balls through a hole. Stop spamming the board with your stupid, fake posts.

Quote Originally Posted by aestetic007 View Post
    That‘s a pic of this video, man play with cut off ballsac Click image for larger version

Name:98C39EDA-6AA5-489B-8490-E9FA542992BA.jpeg             
Views:136     
Size:99.5 KB    
ID:22152
    That is NOT a cut off ball sack, just a pair of balls through a hole. Stop spamming the board with your stupid, fake posts.

So, my hot co worker and I were talking about what would you do for 500 million dollars. When it’s her turn she pauses and looks at me and says, “you seem like a good guy and all, and you probably wouldn’t deserve what I’m about say, but for 500 million dollars I would cut off your cock and not think twice about it”. And then she says, “to take it a step further, on my way to Starbucks for lunch I’d throw your severed cock away in a public trash can so that you can’t find it”. I then jokingly say, “or you could flush it down the toilet”. She doesn’t know that secretly I’m serious.She says with laughter, “oh yeah totally, I like that option even better”.

Quote Originally Posted by Steel View Post
    So, my hot co worker and I were talking about what would you do for 500 million dollars. When it’s her turn she pauses and looks at me and says, “you seem like a good guy and all, and you probably wouldn’t deserve what I’m about say, but for 500 million dollars I would cut off your cock and not think twice about it”. And then she says, “to take it a step further, on my way to Starbucks for lunch I’d throw your severed cock away in a public trash can so that you can’t find it”. I then jokingly say, “or you could flush it down the toilet”. She doesn’t know that secretly I’m serious.She says with laughter, “oh yeah totally, I like that option even better”.
    Awesome. What type of relationship do you have with your co-worker? Past, present, future?

Quote Originally Posted by deballs View Post
    Awesome. What type of relationship do you have with your co-worker? Past, present, future?
    She’s just cool and lets a lot of crazy shit come out of her mouth. She’s also hot too, and i would gladly let her cut off my cock. As long as she promised to step on my severed cock with her high heels first. Then toss it in the toilet and take a crap on it before she flushes it.