check the ballbusting updates here

Page 154 of 189 FirstFirst ... 54104144152153154155156164 ... LastLast
Results 2,296 to 2,310 of 2831

Thread: Penectomy enthusiasts

no way, I do not have an international credit card, I can not buy the video. Someone can upload it?

Bllbst, o BC soltou uma resolução que passou a permitir a realização de compras internacionais com cartões de crédito nacionais. Se as operadoras dos cartões de crédito já se adaptaram a isso, dai já não sei dizer.

Quote Originally Posted by stewie88 View Post
    i would buy that video...can you descrive what is possible too see inside? bloody scene?
    I bought the clip and found it quite intriguing even though you don't see the actually cutting part. Here is a brief description of what you see. First of all it's a real cock, just like Lupo_Prokofiev I'm in the medical field, and can tell that it's real. If you briefly go through the other clips you see that the guy only has about 30% of his cock left from her cutting it off. At the beginning you see a bloody area with a box cutter where obviously the cutting took place. You also see her pick the cock up and walk it to the car garage where you clearly see the severed cock and her run it over with the tire and hear the sounds of it being smashed and also see blood coming from severed member. She steps on it and takes it in kitchen and puts it into the blender. As far as her demeanor in the video it sounds as if she feels bad about cutting it off which she probably did at the moment, but if you read some of the other clips that were done after this one, she clearly doesn't care because she broke up with the guy and doesn't need him for sex and could give 2 fucks about him having a penis stump. The most important thing here is that yes people it is a real cock.

Quote Originally Posted by Steel View Post
    I bought the clip and found it quite intriguing even though you don't see the actually cutting part. Here is a brief description of what you see. First of all it's a real cock, just like Lupo_Prokofiev I'm in the medical field, and can tell that it's real. If you briefly go through the other clips you see that the guy only has about 30% of his cock left from her cutting it off. At the beginning you see a bloody area with a box cutter where obviously the cutting took place. You also see her pick the cock up and walk it to the car garage where you clearly see the severed cock and her run it over with the tire and hear the sounds of it being smashed and also see blood coming from severed member. She steps on it and takes it in kitchen and puts it into the blender. As far as her demeanor in the video it sounds as if she feels bad about cutting it off which she probably did at the moment, but if you read some of the other clips that were done after this one, she clearly doesn't care because she broke up with the guy and doesn't need him for sex and could give 2 fucks about him having a penis stump. The most important thing here is that yes people it is a real cock.
    Wish they had a good clear screenshot of it, as the video preview is not the best. Would be hot if someone could post a screenshot. Too bad she sounds sad about it. Wonder if he took it off, or if he had to have it removed so they were just doing the video to cover medical bills or such so she was sad about it. I hear stories about ladies that are happy with it, but perhaps it would be good to hear about those that were not happy with it. I know that people that go through srs can suffer from depression afterwards.

Quote Originally Posted by seapenec View Post
    Wish they had a good clear screenshot of it, as the video preview is not the best. Would be hot if someone could post a screenshot. Too bad she sounds sad about it. Wonder if he took it off, or if he had to have it removed so they were just doing the video to cover medical bills or such so she was sad about it. I hear stories about ladies that are happy with it, but perhaps it would be good to hear about those that were not happy with it. I know that people that go through srs can suffer from depression afterwards.

There are some good pics and preview videos on her twitter..

https://mobile.twitter.com/javids4201

Please someone put screenshot from the video, it's easy to do and it's not illegal... I'm curious...

Those are not pictures from the video.

Quote Originally Posted by Onkel View Post
    There are some good pics and preview videos on her twitter..

https://mobile.twitter.com/javids4201
    I was asking about a good screen cap of the supposed junk she is holding. The video preview is low quality, the video file does not list HD, and the images from the twitter feed are just mostly dirty feet. Those images get me to not want to think of buying the video. Also there are several fake videos of guys getting their severed penis crushed, but they are all just nicely done fakes.

Big Supporter

Any one know this comic

Quote Originally Posted by seapenec View Post
    I was asking about a good screen cap of the supposed junk she is holding. The video preview is low quality, the video file does not list HD, and the images from the twitter feed are just mostly dirty feet. Those images get me to not want to think of buying the video. Also there are several fake videos of guys getting their severed penis crushed, but they are all just nicely done fakes.
    Yeah, I haven't seen any videos where a female performed the cut.

cutting

Quote Originally Posted by deballs View Post
    Yeah, I haven't seen any videos where a female performed the cut.
    I think the best you could do there is a medical video. I just wanted to see a screen cap of her holding the member seeing as people are claiming it is real, but the video seems to be low quality and has no good preview. It made me question how someone could tell. It would be nice if those making the claims could show a pic to back it up.

In xvideos you can see a spanish movie called "flores de perversión". At the end of the film there is a penectomy performed by two woman, then the womans Kiss each other with her bloody libs.

Quote Originally Posted by castradoeunuco View Post
    In xvideos you can see a spanish movie called "flores de perversión". At the end of the film there is a penectomy performed by two woman, then the womans Kiss each other with her bloody libs.
    ¡Muchas gracias! y ademas esta en español por una vez,el corte ha sido muy rapido y no tan grafico como quisiera, pero se agradece el video.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_5.jpg  

All I want for Christmas is a beautiful woman to cut off my big black cock, throw it in the toilet & poop on it before flushing it down the toilet! You may be asking yourself, "why does he want her to take a shit on his severed cock before flushing it down the toilet?" For me the act of her pooping on it before flushing it is basically a metaphor stating that my cock is a piece of shit & it isn't good enough for anyone not even me. So she flushes my cock sending it into the sewage system with her poop where it belongs. I just got off from work, and I have an attractive female co-worker who got up to go to the restroom, which is right by our work station in radiology. And when I heard her flush the toilet my penis instantly got hard because all I was thinking at the moment was that she was flushing my cock down the toilet. JUST THE THOUGHT OFF HER DOING IT TURNED ME ON!! Now if you'll excuse me, an intensive masturbation session ensues.

This is how lifeless I want my cock to look before a beautiful woman flushes it down the toilet.
    Click image for larger version

Name:Severed Penis2.jpg             
Views:118     
Size:31.3 KB    
ID:21923

What video is that image from Fast? Please and thank you.