Size:55.3 KB    
ID:22329

still looking for one specific picture from this set

Click image for larger version

Name:BhW__1pIQAAx-MA.jpg large.jpg             
Views:248     
Size:144.6 KB    
ID:22331

i've requested this set 5 times maybe in the last 5 years or so, someone (thank you!) posted a chunk of it but there's one specific picture i'm looking for where the two girls with swords are each pinching his penis between their blades and it looks like it's just one sneeze away from being cut off. if anyone has that photo please share it.

also if anyone has seen the set with the girl nurse that is pictured above i'd love to see that again. she uses a lot of different blades on his dick and in the complete set he's really got one hell of a smile througout

Lorena Bobbit - the host of the program is pretty cute & say "cut off penis" a number of times.

https://www.foxla.com/good-day-la/389239443-video

Big Supporter
    compilation but very bloody, dont see if you are squeamish

https://www.xnxx.com/video-r1ms183/*..._penectomy_pmv

Name:1E720007-B5F9-47B2-A348-8A4A2B90890C.jpg             
Views:137     
Size:113.9 KB    
ID:22338

i edited this one. this is very close to the exact picture from this set im looking for where the teo girls are scissoring his dick off with each of their swords

Name:B542AEE0-6584-4040-9C20-93092854DDAF.jpg             
Views:153     
Size:106.0 KB    
ID:22339 this was fun to make as well

Big Supporter

Why risk pregnancies or aggressiveness?

“I got pregnant before getting married, and with logical thinking, I did have my new husband *********. Nothing painful or bad, just an honest way of permanent birth control. Everything else on him works and it seemed like a fair and caring solution. Just a thought—I see no reason that these days, that moms couldn’t or shouldn’t have their boys’ balls removed, too. Why risk pregnancies or aggressiveness? If they marry and want children, the woman in their lives can easily find someone to get pregnant with. ********** doesn’t in any way have to be cruel or painful, just a simple procedure with a local anesthetic, then life gets better. I hope to hear from other women about this.”

—Diane

Quote Originally Posted by sebi40 View Post

“I got pregnant before getting married, and with logical thinking, I did have my new husband *********. Nothing painful or bad, just an honest way of permanent birth control. Everything else on him works and it seemed like a fair and caring solution. Just a thought—I see no reason that these days, that moms couldn’t or shouldn’t have their boys’ balls removed, too. Why risk pregnancies or aggressiveness? If they marry and want children, the woman in their lives can easily find someone to get pregnant with. ********** doesn’t in any way have to be cruel or painful, just a simple procedure with a local anesthetic, then life gets better. I hope to hear from other women about this.”

—Diane
    You are a beautiful dominant Female Diane, thanks for sharing Your opinion, very appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by sebi40 View Post

—Diane
    Quote Originally Posted by Selftailer View Post
    You are a beautiful dominant Female Diane, thanks for sharing Your opinion, very appreciated.
    It's only a quote from this site (see No. 6):
    https://thoughtcatalog.com/jessica-w...***-fantasies/

edit: because this forum censores some words, you have to replace the asterisks with the c-word.

Name:pov50.jpg             
Views:146     
Size:21.9 KB    
ID:22342

posted in castr@tion thread by Papaschlumpf

found the video from the girls in the photoshoot i'd been looking for!

https://www.megatube.xxx/videos/1345...-three-femdom/

Big Supporter

Ballbustingparty Doctor Nicky Part 3?

Hello All,

Some of your may recall a site that was around some years ago by the name of BallbustingParty. It was the more "hardcore" project of the same girls who ran the page SerialBallbusters. Some of the videos from both resouces crop up now and again on various tubes.

I have a number of their clips, including one called Doctor Nicky Part 2. However, I am currently searching for Part 3 of that same series. Apparently, that final clip ends with "Doctor Nicky" taking out a knife and deciding to cut off her victim's cock (and possibly balls, as well). Can anyone help?

Many thanks in advance, and best wishes to everyone here,

Venator

Name:4B96BAA3-2014-4A4A-B690-2039A54CAF2C.jpg             
Views:238     
Size:94.6 KB    
ID:22377 one from tumblr

Looking for an old post. At least i think it was post here. It's a game where you follow the long instructions. The game had scissors and elastics. That's all i remember. It was possibly at least 4 years ago or more.

Another thing there used to be a site with ballbusting and castrations ideas like tyeing your balls to one of those big bouncing balls and bounce and other games you can play with your girlfriend.
    Thanks