check the ballbusting updates here

Thread: Penectomy enthusiasts

Hybrid View

power

I don't claim to know what the ******'s problems are, but I tend to believe they stem more from his brain than his dick.
    In order to do what he does, he must really hate women. By taking his "weapon" away, all you're really doing is giving him more reason to hate women. Sure, you've stopped him from the act of penetration forever, but what would he do to his future victims to make up for that? I shudder to think.
    I'd sooner favor lobotomy for violent criminals; at least we know that works.
    Maybe total nullification might make him more docile, as it does to animals, but history has shown that a eunuch is no less capable of evil than any other man.
    I would hope that in the real world, penectomy as a "punishment" would never become law. I'm not saying all women are like this, but you know that some would abuse such a law only to mutilate innocent men. And when you have laws that commit the crime for the criminal, you've taken a giant step in the wrong direction.
    The existance of **** is always used by penectomy fetishists as justification for their fetish. Which I think is fine, as long as it stays in fantasyland.

That says it all. Without a dick, the sight of a sexy woman would drive me mad !!!