check the ballbusting updates here

Page 111 of 189 FirstFirst ... 1161101109110111112113121161 ... LastLast
Results 1,651 to 1,665 of 2833

Thread: Penectomy enthusiasts

Does anyone else having any hot comics or pics like this? http://www.imagefap.com/pictures/175...ange-operation

ok. i have the computer for it, i just think i need to learn how to do this stuff.

there's more and more and more people doing 3d video editing and composition out there and i REALLY think i could make a lot that would please myself, and with the like minded people in here, you all as well.

just came across this which really isnt much fitting in with chopping off penises, but it is a detached penis getting sucked on.

i think with a little manipulation it would look perfect, a little blood here n there.

some of the videos i've seen are just fantastic in regard to the quality, and i think I'd love to make a few myself where a sweet girl plays with a nice guys cock, gets it hard then cuts it off...

here's the video i just totally randomly ran across. let me know if you guys think it's interesting too... i just wish the penis was a little more realistic unless she's a gargantuan woman, it just seems way to skinny

http://www.naughtymachinima.com/vide...zabeth-blowjob

The last flash

If you don't choose wisely...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails last_flash.jpg  

Omg that picture is amazing. Anyone have any like that or ones with a knife to the dick?

Quote Originally Posted by tkm1 View Post
    ok. i have the computer for it, i just think i need to learn how to do this stuff.

there's more and more and more people doing 3d video editing and composition out there and i REALLY think i could make a lot that would please myself, and with the like minded people in here, you all as well.

just came across this which really isnt much fitting in with chopping off penises, but it is a detached penis getting sucked on.

i think with a little manipulation it would look perfect, a little blood here n there.

some of the videos i've seen are just fantastic in regard to the quality, and i think I'd love to make a few myself where a sweet girl plays with a nice guys cock, gets it hard then cuts it off...

here's the video i just totally randomly ran across. let me know if you guys think it's interesting too... i just wish the penis was a little more realistic unless she's a gargantuan woman, it just seems way to skinny

http://www.naughtymachinima.com/vide...zabeth-blowjob
    Nice, yes, if you could make something like that, 3D Animation, The Sky is the Limit, could make all types of Kinky idea. people will be asking you to make a Scene with this, or that in it. with alittle bit of This.

but yeah, i would like to see the one you talked of,
    Quote Originally Posted by tkm1 View Post
    where a sweet girl plays with a nice guys cock, gets it hard then cuts it off...

Dunno if this has been posted yet or not....

Guy cuts the head off of his cock:

http://www.thatsphucked.com/post/201...His-Penis.aspx

Supreme Poster

Quote Originally Posted by fastriker View Post

Waaaaa........ Pobre del tipo ahora si perdio laa cabeza eso debio doler jajajajajaja

Quote Originally Posted by romras View Post
    they tagged this "unfappable". Damn. where's an eye-rolling smiley when u need it?

Quote Originally Posted by Youthmane View Post
    Nice, yes, if you could make something like that, 3D Animation, The Sky is the Limit, could make all types of Kinky idea. people will be asking you to make a Scene with this, or that in it. with alittle bit of This.

but yeah, i would like to see the one you talked of,
    Lol yes it would be great unfortunatly theres only one "cut off" prop ( Renderotica.com Product Name: M4GenCut
    Copyright 2012
    By: VNLM ) and its a add on for the M4 characters genitalia....the problem is there are simply NO decent props that would allow these animations to be created, infact that one named above is the only one!

Big Supporter
    What do you like t doing with this nice plater?

Click image for larger version

Name:TTU.jpg             
Views:157     
Size:133.7 KB    
ID:20060

Big Supporter

What to do?

What a question.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails img001small.jpg  

Big Supporter
    I want to know how it is, when I take this balls from the plater, warm it up in my pussy and when the cum in the balls is hot and cooking, i'd like take the balls in my mouth and bite one egg and want to know how it taste?
    More ideas?