check the ballbusting updates here

Page 114 of 189 FirstFirst ... 1464104112113114115116124164 ... LastLast
Results 1,696 to 1,710 of 2830

Thread: Penectomy enthusiasts

Big Supporter
    Ah there is the cutter . Nice clip. I need to order one of those cutters .

Quote Originally Posted by ray1977 View Post
    Bartender you are one lucky guy to have such a sexy and beautiful woman doing all those wonderful things to your cock.
    I for one am jealous. I would love to be in your place and let Emily "cut off my penis".
    Thanks a lot! I do consider myself lucky. Especially as she really enjoys doing it. Rather then doing it just to please the other one.

Big Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by bartender80 View Post
    I do consider myself lucky. Especially as she really enjoys doing it.
    And you trust her, do you?
    How about this:
    Put your power drill into a stand on one side of the room and set it to running at the lowest possible speed. Pull the cord and insert a time switch in there, so that the drill will start running after maybe 15 minutes.
    On the other side of the room you fix a steel cable to the wall, maybe with a piece of blank wire set in between, and route it across the room, to the power drill, and fix the other end to the head of the power drill, so that the cable will be winding up around it... after the 15 Minutes.
    In between - as you might have guessed - a few meters away from the machine, there will be you, handcuffed and with a piece of blank wire wrapped tightly around the base of your... well, you get the intention.
    You might sit on a chair or lie on a bed, whatever.
    Now try to satisfy her, orally - is what I would recommend. Because however near to an orgasm she might be after 15 minutes, SHE will have to stop, get up and turn off the machine for YOU and, well:
    If she would be fucking you at that moment you could not even stop doing anything and then I suppose a penis with a loop of wire pulling close around it would swell up to a impressive size..., shortly.
    But I'm sure she is self controlled enough to sacrify her orgasm and save your ...dick.
    Are you?

Well, maybe a first-aid kit in reach wouldn't be the worst idea.

Just kidding.

Big Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by finally View Post
    And you trust her, do you?
    How about this:
    Put your power drill into a stand on one side of the room and set it to running at the lowest possible speed. Pull the cord and insert a time switch in there, so that the drill will start running after maybe 15 minutes.
    On the other side of the room you fix a steel cable to the wall, maybe with a piece of blank wire set in between, and route it across the room, to the power drill, and fix the other end to the head of the power drill, so that the cable will be winding up around it... after the 15 Minutes.
    In between - as you might have guessed - a few meters away from the machine, there will be you, handcuffed and with a piece of blank wire wrapped tightly around the base of your... well, you get the intention.
    You might sit on a chair or lie on a bed, whatever.
    Now try to satisfy her, orally - is what I would recommend. Because however near to an orgasm she might be after 15 minutes, SHE will have to stop, get up and turn off the machine for YOU and, well:
    If she would be fucking you at that moment you could not even stop doing anything and then I suppose a penis with a loop of wire pulling close around it would swell up to a impressive size..., shortly.
    But I'm sure she is self controlled enough to sacrify her orgasm and save your ...dick.
    Are you?

Well, maybe a first-aid kit in reach wouldn't be the worst idea.

Just kidding.
    There is actually a brilliant idea. But got any other idea to do it with besides a powerdrill?
    as i dont own one.

We plan to try real hypnosis. Practicing now. The main goal of that was for ballbusting where under hypnosis she is gonna make me believe that its the hottest thing ever. To see what comes of it.
    but i could combine it to make her not want to turn it off until satisfied. To make it more thrilling for me.

But i would need something else than a powerdrill.

Big Supporter
    Oh have to correct myself. Do have a powerdrill. Because english is not my native language, I just called it a drill and throught the powerdrill was something bigger.

But can a powerdrill handle this?

Big Supporter
    actually a brilliant idea.
    Yes, I hear that often. ...
    But got any other idea to do it with besides a powerdrill?
    as i dont own one.
    Man! Go and send Emily to bring one when she fetches new food and beer for you.
    You have to be creative, Mr. Businessman, there is a lot more details to it you have to solve yourself.

But it could pay off to be creative, financially and sexually:

( This goes to everybody: )
    Improve that machine I sketched out, as a box or board, a handy device: internal time-controlled penis-cutter, external off-switch, put-in-penis-here ->, simple.
    and include a small and cheap video solution that will easyly and reliably show not more than the box/board and the body-part in question and in position.
    That's it. If you can make it foolproof and reliable, build it and sell it!

...Why?
    Because as soon as the owner of such a "box" has made one handful of videos, showing him! "playing" with that device and maybe a few other compromising files, then anybody who has his/her hands on: -these files, -the device and -the penis-in-question can at anytime decide to let the machine fulfill it's intended purpose, even against the victims will, and will leave: A clear video-evidence (or should I say "souvenir"?) of (accidental?) self-emasculation.
    Let it sink in.

For anybody in posession of these three items, your penis is fair game. Freiwild. Free to take.

Think of it: All those perverts (like me....) could present theire sex organ over the internet and girls could simply pick and ...take, with nothing to fear than to be revealed, she maybe was "connected" with somebody so pervert. Did she "help" him make his final video? Who was it, who held the "off switch" that moment, maybe it lay well a few meters away, maybe somebody put it there...?
    Who will reason about that, if there are enough files showing YOU playing exactly this.... and then the last one?
    There's not even a problem in filming her too in that moment, with a seperate camera. Who could connect two files, showing different things?
    "Hubbies" can get something, their wifes can play with (or use).
    Dominas regulary make their customers buy and pay for any special toys, they want to be used on them.
    However:
    Anybody please go and construct this device, because I! want to play with it!

And don't forget: All this is about "legal" concerns. We didn't talk "medical" at all and from a bloody massacre to a medically attended "cure", everything is possible. A first-aid-kit in reach would not be what I called "preparedness"...

Oh have to correct myself. Do have a powerdrill. [...] But can a powerdrill handle this?
    It will. Try it.
    I dont get what hypnosis will help here, but please tell Emily of my person, so that she will have some kind of ...prospect. For the time after ...you know.

Big Supporter
    [...] but please tell Emily of my person, so that she will have some kind of ...prospect. For the time after ...you know.
    And yes: My dick is not monstrous, but still a little more than yours.
    She will not want to downgrade, I'd presume.

Just kidding...

Big Supporter
    If a cat crossing your way from the righ to the left is a bad omen, then just what exactly might a cat mean who is crossing your way from the left to the right and, just in the middle, changes his mind/way and walks away in front of you?
    Have to got to sleep.

Big Supporter
    Ok I want to give it a try. But just to make it clear:

I take a powerdrill and attach a cord to the rotating part of the drill. Then cord goes to base of penis. I put the powerdrill on a timer of 15 minutes. Then Emily ties me up at the other side of the room(other side from powerdrill) and she is the only one that can turn it off. I have to satisfy her, or in 15 minutes the powerdrill goes on.
    The cord will quickly spin around the powerdrill, eventually making it pull hard on the cord.

Do I have that right?

Big Supporter
    I love this thought out fantasies that can be done. If anyone else has more that can be constructed, please post them!

Big Supporter
    Ok I want to give it a try. But just to make it clear:
    If you don't have it clear, don't do it.
    You want to have your little weiner flying cut or ripped off on the floor and maybe a powerfull machine that can not be stopped, because it is rotating a ripped-off steel cable across the room with high speed?
    This is not just a dull knife..., you better think it through for yourself!

I take a powerdrill and attach a cord to the rotating part of the drill.
    Well ok, talking detail, if you really want to say goodbye...
    Then cord goes to base of penis.
    A cord will stretch and gather up power and when it finally breaks, under tension, it will spring through the room with that lot of power.
    On the other hand, if you fix a loop directly the base of your organ it will pull, not cut.
    So a few things more:
    - The drill has to be fixed quite well. You dont want the drill coming to you.
    - The time-switch or any access to power has to be far enough from the machine, because that will keep running and so you maybe cannot reach it.
    - A basic point to keep it safe for anybody (exept your dick) is that you put the power drill to rotate SLOW. It will also have more power that way.
    Personally I! would not attach the loop directly to my dick. First, it will rip, not cut. Second, Dicks go from hard to soft and back all the time and I would not want mine to be ripped off at any random position.
    - I would fix the other end to the opposite wall, so that the straight line of the tensioned cord goes right over your crotch.
    - I would not take a cord but a decent steel cable, because this will not stretch.
    But first, this would be too thick to cut through a penis and second, if it finally breaks under tension, or tears out the fixing point, people could get hurt.
    To adress both points, I would suggest:
    - Parting the steel cable and inserting a piece of thin but strong wire there.
    I'd try a ...guitar string. Not a "high e" but a "g" or even "d", if you want to be picky. Guitar strings will break and can cause injuries, but if you don't are unfortunate and get hit in an eye the risk is not so big. And if the rest of the line is of decent steel cable it will be only the string that tears, not too much power.

So then you have a straight line of cable running through the room right over your crotch and the part over your croth is a blank guitar string.
    And that part has to be looped around the very base of the penis and maybe fixated there with duct tape.
    I would also tension the whole line a little, so that everything will stay nice and put.
    For the few minutes to come.

So:
    I put the powerdrill on a timer of 15 minutes. Then Emily ties me up at the other side of the room(other side from powerdrill) and she is the only one that can turn it off. I have to satisfy her, or in 15 minutes the powerdrill goes on.
    The cord will quickly spin around the powerdrill, eventually making it pull hard on the cord.

Do I have that right?
    The drill/cord should spin SLOWLY and yes, it will probably pull HARD enough.
    If you trust your construction, so that it would not go off unintented or hurt anybody but you and so on, and you trust your ...current partner so much, well, then maybe you are also just one more pervert who deserves to wake up dickless!

A woman told me, that this situation (time controlled penis guillotine on the man she fucks) was the only situation she could imagine, where she would probably sacrify the man's dick. If she was short before an orgsam then.
    So don't forget to video tape, because you may not get another chance.
    And Emily will have to play with other dicks...

Big Supporter
    I'm not too worried about an eye. The cord is at croth level and i'd be tied to the ground. Only things that could get hurt if it breaks are my legs, because the rest of bodyparts are further away.

We did already think about securing the drill ofcourse. First thought that came to mind was the drill coming at me.

I have here also fishing wire that is used to catch sharks with. Strong yet thin.

And Emily is good...she's not too fond of dicks anyway .

That is:
    - if she doesn't turn it off when satisfied
    - i'm not too sure a normal powerdrill could do this. It could hurt though. But i've seen photos of men who hung themselves by their penis and balls. It is very very tough.

But would make a lovely clip.

Big Supporter

Lightbulb

Now you sound clever again.
    Fishing wire is very good!

And Emily is good...she's not too fond of dicks anyway .
    I'd say, that suits very well...

But finally:
    i'm not too sure a normal powerdrill could do this.
    Your absolutely right.
    That's why I recommended it.
    So that you still have a chance.
    True: Even if I have no problem with amputated penisses per se, I don't essentially need somebody to rip his privates to shreds accidently by a fucking up a plan I gave to him.
    Intentionally would be another thing...
    I guess you could hurt yourself, even seriously maybe, I would definitely not recommend it as harmless at all, but to make this a foolproof emasculator, you would have to include sharp blades of some kind. Or a wire saw. And a nurse. Exept for the nurse, I could easily sketch out something...
    But anyway:
    But would make a lovely clip.
    Exactly, Dr. Scott. Make sure you catch the time-component dramaturgically, quit playing gruesome background music, make Emily speak more often and send me a lifetime licence. If you continuously refuse to send Emily.

Hot babes with weapons. Who'd offer up their junk to these goddesses?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n7YNtulsi-8

Big Supporter
    Perhaps to the one at 0:56 in that clip . With that tool