check the ballbusting updates here

Page 12 of 190 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262112 ... LastLast

Thread: Penectomy enthusiasts

Big Supporter johnny_cockNballs's Avatar

Duck Food.

In Asia countries it is called "Duck Food." The woman cut off a penis then she "feed the ducks."

This happen many times in China, Korea, Thailand (very popular for Thai lady to cut penis ), and here Japan it happen many times.

I read a story from Thailand -- a woman cut off a penis of married man, he cheat with this woman. The woman tied it to a balloon with helium inside and put it in the sky. The penis fly away. That is a good way of making a guy "get lost!"

Be kind to your lady or she make you Duck Food!

This tread is awsome

Hi everyone,

I`m a new member. I find this site while searching the web. I always liked the idea of a woman enjoying harvesting a cock... for trophy or whatever she wants to do with it.

Got a few pics too and will post them

Cheers

Big Supporter
    in a world full of idiots and you are of them too
    Quote Originally Posted by jimenizgarcia View Post
    I think for some mens they feel the penis gives them so much power to do what they want, so it should be removed form them. This is only the bad ones, they feel they must make there power over women, because they have a penis. They think it es a weapon. Hey I don't say every man is like this ok? but you knows that some are.
    If it would be cut off with scissors would the man die soon or survive a long time?
    -AJG
    what shall we do with the women who behave like bitches and constantly hurt men's feelings?and don't act if it means nothing cause people get killed because of these things.

I'm not into hateful punishments.
    this should only be a fetish .if not.then you got a problem.
    get treatment.
    learn to deal with life.
    yes ,life can be unfair,and i've had my share too.
    but to act in hate ,and wanting to torture the sexual organs of men because of your past is ...not healthy.at least.

get on the right track.
    or stay in this shithole called ********** forever.

(and i wont react cause there are too many frustrated people to discuss with.good luck)

Big Supporter
    in a world full of idiots and you are of them too
    I like your testicle injection fantasy by the way.
    but not out of hate.

I guess when you overcome your hate/anger towards some kind of men you will probably leave your fantasies behind too.

maybe not...

and THEN it starts getting interesting.

Registered Member

biting off a penis

Hasanyone seen the movie Teeth. Its about a girl who grows up by three mile iland where they have nuclar reactors and she mutates from birth she has teeth in her vagina good movie,

Registered Member
    yes

Amazons rool

For my cock collection
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Picture1.jpg   Picture2.jpg   Picture3.jpg   Picture4.jpg   Picture5.jpg  

Amazons rool

More collectibles
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Picture1.jpg   Picture2.jpg   Picture3.jpg   Picture4.jpg   Picture5.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by ju_liap23 View Post
    More collectibles

Those cock are so beauty. I love it.

Question

Quote Originally Posted by ju_liap23 View Post
    For my cock collection

Picture number 3 from DKG club?

Some of the links below are bound to be redundant, but perhaps not, and they're only links, so it shouldn't take up too much space/time:

penis guro 10

penis guro 9

penis guro 8

penis guro 7

penis guro 2

a different penis guro 2

penis guro - 1000 replies!

Note: There are some redundant pics across the various guro threads, as well as the occasional obligatory bickering - this is the internet, after all, but I like to think I picked out the better threads from that board to link here. Finally:

pic post board - Japanese

With the last link above: Use the little gray button in the lower left at the bottom of the page to go to the next page, and after that, the button in that same area to the right will continue backward, while the left one will bring you back forward.

I hope some of the above is useful stuff.

I too fantasie about having my cock and balls removed by a woman. One thought was to have my cock attached to one of the machines that cut salami, see how many slices she can get from it.

Talking Guillotine Fantasy

Hi: I'm new here and am a big fan of penectomy play. I have desired to be placed in a real penis guillotine for a long time now but I dont know any mistress. Can anyone help my fulfill my fantasy? Also, I am interested in any pics/vids of this nature. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by pavel_the_dark View Post
    I too fantasie about having my cock and balls removed by a woman. One thought was to have my cock attached to one of the machines that cut salami, see how many slices she can get from it.
    sounds interesting, but that would be hard to do, how would you fit in there?

Jenny

Salami

I am not sure, but I would love to give it a try for the woman who wanted to have a nice bit of sliced sausage on some pizza.