check the ballbusting updates here

Page 120 of 189 FirstFirst ... 2070110118119120121122130170 ... LastLast
Results 1,786 to 1,800 of 2832

Thread: Penectomy enthusiasts

Korean movie - "Moebius" has actually three penis removed. First is cut by woman than she eat it - but not shown detailed. Second is **** victim later cutting off her ****** penis not detail though as you guys want to see.
    -AJG

Big Supporter
    Would it be an idea to share the 'templates' to penectomy images?
    Once there was a time when a lot of good, sometimes funny, images were being made with photoshop(or similar photo-editing programs).
    But I don't see that anymore.

It's easy to cut the penectomy scenes (legs with cut off or about to be cut off penis, or just a cut off penis) from the existing images and make them a transparent PNG.
    All folks then need to do is open an image, like one where a girl is posing for a photo, and then paste the torso(the legs with cut off penis) into the photo(perhaps also the cut off penis somewhere) and you have a new image again. This can even be done on a mobile phone (with for example the app Photolayers). Just open both images, and position it correct and then save.
    It's not like those images have copyrights (they can't, as images of girls are used that have not signed for these ).

Not to step onto anyones toes if this work was being done by a single person. Just trying to keep it alive as it was a great idea in my opinion. All for fun non commercial use.
    And also sorry if these templates are already shared somewhere. I searched for it, but can't find it.

It would be easy for me to cut many of them and share here. And hoping others will join in as well to share it.

Just an idea.

Banded cock

Attachment 20493Attachment 20494 here is my cock, it's been banded for an hour. This goes out to you lilshelly, my cock is yours to tease while purple. Please chop it off

Also, I'm planning on drawing some penectomy pictures but I have no idea what you guys would like. Anyone have something in particular they'd want me to draw?

So, you could draw a picture of me getting to check you out for the first time once you are all healed up.
    Completely naked, and totally hairless ofcourse.

Drew a few new pics, but have them on fetlife if you guys go there. Will have to see if person I made them for wants to share them here too.
    https://fetlife.com/users/183760/pictures/26210855
    https://fetlife.com/users/183760/pictures/26206261
    Would love for Shelly to pose for one.

Estas cosas las debería hacer una mujer http://www.superzooi.com/3475/diy-circumcision/

Quote Originally Posted by fastriker View Post
    Estas cosas las debería hacer una mujer http://www.superzooi.com/3475/diy-circumcision/
    Apreciar el esfuerzo, pero sólo un recordatorio de que este es un foro FEMDOM. La gente no viene aquí a ver un montón de tipos que juegan con sus weiners.

Big Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by LilShelly View Post
    ...me getting to check you out for the first time once you are all healed up.
    Completely naked, and totally hairless of course.
    You'd like to have a guy standing before you, looking like this?

I think, I like the way you think.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails fap.to-images-full-44-800800484827.jpg  

Does any one have pictures from BME the Mad cutter would love to see those pictures. I had them at one time and lost them would love to see them again. If some one could send them to me would be nice.

Big Supporter

Balls on plater

Big Supporter
    A gif I did for you wierdoes
    GIFSoup

Big Supporter
    Looks like he needs a shave

Big Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by aestetic007 View Post
    Looks like he needs a shave

Big Supporter
    Show me your eggs...and i look for every lonely hair...i think the two eggs looks how tasty cherrys for biting in. I want them on my table!!