check the ballbusting updates here

Page 125 of 189 FirstFirst ... 2575115123124125126127135175 ... LastLast
Results 1,861 to 1,875 of 2833

Thread: Penectomy enthusiasts

I constantly fantasize about a beautiful woman cutting off my penis, throwing it in the toilet & taking a crap on it, then flush it down the toilet right in front of me to never see it again.

lol that was freat

Sounds like a fun one, but I would not want to damage the meat unless there was a sausage chef there to finish the job.

Big Supporter
    I have heard of a few dick cutting movies coming up!

the one is called MOEBIUS and it's about a korean guy who womanizes and his wife tries to cut his dick off but he fights her away so sh cuts her son's dick off and the father is contemplating giving his own dick to his son in a transplant so he can fuck again http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2942522/

the second is a bit less our flavor it's called BAD JOHNSON it's about a womanizer who cuts his own dick off so he'll behave himself but his dick turns into a guy who is evil , and now the dickless guy has to stop him........maybe he can officially say "that guy is a dick" and speak in literal sense!...... anyway it's page is http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2091325/

.......you know......there are some really fucked up movies coming out lately!

HI bartender ! That sounds really hot: dangerous sex with the ex....wow ! Do u really want her to cut your dick off - or is it just a kinky play ? hat would be if she really cut it off ?

Have fun with your dirty imagination!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1pcaA0eTYzg

My cock banded for 2 hours. I can't feel it anymore, so it's the perfect time for lilshelly to cut off. Ladies please tell me if you'd cut off my cock for how small it is. Be honest, I want it gone Attachment 20710

Not many have done what they say she did. Like a German woman in fantasy movie before, but real they say:
    http://www.nytimes.com/2011/04/04/us...pagewanted=all

Over time she divulged more details, including how she had once witnessed the extended gang **** of a teenage girl by Serbian fighters. The girl, Ms. Basic told them, died the next day.
    “One time they came up on these Serbs, and she recognized the man that had raped that young girl,” Ms. Loman said. A fellow soldier drew his rifle, but “she said: ‘No. Don’t shoot him. I want him,’ ”

“She got him, and she cut his penis off, and she said, ‘Now, you so-and-so, you’ll never **** anyone again.’ ”

-AJG

Big Supporter
    That soldier deserved to have his dick sliced off. I bet she did many others. Alls fair in love and war they say.

Big Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by freigeist View Post
    HI bartender ! That sounds really hot: dangerous sex with the ex....wow ! Do u really want her to cut your dick off - or is it just a kinky play ? hat would be if she really cut it off ?
    I like both: the kinky play but also the dream of her doing it real. And in that I am lucky because she likes both as well.
    We even discussed how to handle it when the day come she really does it.

and...what does she think about ? Does she wanna preserve your dick in a jar ? ...and suck your stubbie till you cum?

Big Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by freigeist View Post
    and...what does she think about ? Does she wanna preserve your dick in a jar ? ...and suck your stubbie till you cum?
    haha she always teases me with keeping it in a jar and allowing me to see it once every 2 weeks .
    I don't know what she would truly do though.

She did state it would be a fun challenge to see if she could make me cum when I don't have a cock anymore.

It's all a scary, yet fun thought.

It is the reason why we make so many penectomy clips. It's our own hottest fetish as well, so ofcourse we like doing that the most.

Big Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by bartender80 View Post
    she always teases me with keeping it in a jar and allowing me to see it once every 2 weeks.

She did state it would be a fun challenge to see... if she could make me cum when I don't have a cock anymore.
    THAT would be a video I would be willing to pay for...

Hey i read an article in fetlife.com about penectomies in thailand....they write when the stub has at least 3 centimeters ejaculation and even sexuall penetration is still possible....it would be soooo hot to see a sexy lady licking a dick stub till he cums...