check the ballbusting updates here

Page 129 of 189 FirstFirst ... 2979119127128129130131139179 ... LastLast
Results 1,921 to 1,935 of 2831

Thread: Penectomy enthusiasts

Cunni:

Nice picture!!

Big Supporter
    did anybody see that fucked up guy from the WU TANG CLAN , he got high on PCP then cut his own dick off then jumped off a building......and lived , and his dick couldn't be put back on so now he has no dick and is still fucked up in the brain from PCP

this is the greatest anti-drug message i have ever seen ever

I don't like advertising but you might like my collection. Cum have a look:

ducker005.tumblr.com

I had been trying to stop wanting this for a long time but the urge wont go away. I think it is a preorgasim fantacy for a lot of guys (to be demembered by a woman) but Im ginuinely interested in making it a reality. I have been for years. I have a few requirements though- She has to be sure we work as a couple and she likes a dickless man. She must be sure she has no regrets. I must be hopelessly devoted and in love with her. She must actually have a ginuine interest in removing my cock. She must be willing to tollerate me being sexually frustrated to the max. Think hours on end of sensual foreplay and frustrated unsatisfied grinding against one another. With her knowing i gave up my sexual gratification/fulfillment to her. You know it has to be personal. I wouldnt want just anyone doing it. Ive actually met two women that claimed to be seriously willing, but If im going to loose my member then I want the situation to at least meet my requirements. I dont live with regrets. Ive done a lot of research. Its doable. Just wish more women were into it.

To Shelly- I love the idea of whomever gets the 'prize' getting to tell others and tease about what she won. I think I would be proud of being made smooth by my one and only...well she would have to be, to win the prize!

I would pay any amount of money to have lilshelly do this to me, except I want her to leave the band on till my cock falls off with itAttachment 20791Attachment 20792Attachment 20793

Man went to hospital for circumcision and awoke to find penis amputated, according to Jefferson County lawsuit

http://www.al.com/news/birmingham/in...uit_man_g.html

Big Supporter
    having a fuckload of lawsuit cash would be awesome , but not having a dick would take the awesomeness out of it

anyway...there is this episode of STRANGE SEX where they talk to a penis amutee and ask what it's like and stuff the episode is called "losing my manhood" it may be on youtube but i'm not sure

Big Supporter
    that guy from WU TANG CLAN who cut his own dick off while high on pcp was
    interviewed and said with a stump he could get hard

Response Post : if you think my cock should be removed with bands say "Yes", if you think I should keep it attached to my body say "No"Attachment 20799

I'd let this girl hold a knife to my cock too
    http://m.videarn.com/video.php?id=89676

Big Supporter
    Me and Emily have been creative again (or so we hope others think as well) in our latest clip at www.fetishcod.com/store/emilyperversions

See images:
    Attachment 20801

Attachment 20802

Attachment 20803

Attachment 20804Attachment 20805Attachment 20806Attachment 20807Attachment 20808 I'd love to have my dick and balls cut off and get turned into a girl like this

This videos so sexy http://youtu.be/qe2is9dU-KA