check the ballbusting updates here

Page 131 of 189 FirstFirst ... 3181121129130131132133141181 ... LastLast
Results 1,951 to 1,965 of 2832

Thread: Penectomy enthusiasts

Hi, I am watching this thread for a while. For short intro myself. I am male, D/s switch and my sub side love this fantasy. Always wanted to join, but I was somehow struggling with the registration system. Recently I find out my account was created after all. Anyway. I am not sure, maybe this links were posted, maybe not. I made some penectomy caption on imagefap and I am more than happy to share. Really not many people appretiate this fetish

(sorry If I misssed and somebody already posted)

http://www.imagefap.com/pictures/385...cuckold-femdom
    http://www.imagefap.com/pictures/386...cuckold-femdom
    http://www.imagefap.com/pictures/404...ld-humiliation

Great story

Quote Originally Posted by Steel View Post
    Hi guys, just wanted to share a conversation I over heard two ladies talking about in class tonight. The two women were jokingly talking about cutting off a man's penis and what they would do with it after cutting it off. Little did they know it was turning me on. One said she would cut it off and have her and her girlfriends stomp on it in heels, and once they got bored with stomping it that she would pour a corrosive agent on it and watch it decompose slowly over time in her garage. The other woman said once she cuts it off that she would just take a picture of it and throw it away in the garbage. Then weeks later send him the picture of his severed cock asking him if he misses it and wants to know where it is. At that point she would then tell him it's in a land field with the garbage where it belongs!! If it were my penis that they cut off, I would prefer them to just flush it down the toilet right in front of me. What would you have preferred that they do with your penis? Feel free to weigh in!!!
    If I had to choose what they did to my penis, I'd want them to put an elastrator band on on it while I'm fully hard. Then I'd want them to cut it off at the base, and crush my cut off cock with their bare feet. I'd love to see there painted toes fondling my detached cock

HI, Iam watching this thread for a while. Finally got myself a registration. I am trying to post here for about 1 week now, but due forum restrisctions I was unable to make any post.
    I am creator of some penectomy caption Iwould gladly share. But First I need to get permission to do that. Its little confusing how it work, but hopefully I will get it over time.

Some of the links to movie clips are dead, so here are a few working ones:

Defenceless: A Blood Symphony (sexual assault revenge movie, start watching at 1:20, 1:27, and 1:33, for the three scenes, if you don't want to watch the whole movie.)

La Petite Mort

Hammer: Mobile Home Massacre

Anyone here interested in extreme cock and ball crush? I've seen some videos of women literally rupturing the mans balls with her painted toes and trampling his hard cock. I find this incredibly hot, and anyone who may have a video like this should definitely send it in!

Big Supporter
    in the movie TRAIN a guy gets his dick cut off by this old obese Russian guy , later he is found and helped by the insidiously fuckable Thora Birch who sees the wound bleeding

it's a guy doing the cutting , but Thora Birch and some dickless guy had a certain appeal

i watch WAY too much horror movies!

Supreme Poster
    In the movie "Kristi and the Time Machine" at one point the main character has to fight a gladiator. At first she's losing, but then she arouses her opponent and then cuts his dick off! The effects are cheap (as is the whole movie), but I like the idea.
    You can watch the whole here: http://ikinokz.net/6623-kristi-i-mashina-vremeni.html The fighting/cutting scene starts at about 73 minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by romras View Post
    In the movie "Kristi and the Time Machine" at one point the main character has to fight a gladiator. At first she's losing, but then she arouses her opponent and then cuts his dick off! The effects are cheap (as is the whole movie), but I like the idea.
    You can watch the whole here: http://ikinokz.net/6623-kristi-i-mashina-vremeni.html The fighting/cutting scene starts at about 73 minutes.
    Cool scene! I would love to have a hot chick like that cut off my penis, and have her step on and crush my severed cock with high heels on. Then flush it down the toilet!

Big Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Steel View Post
    Cool scene! I would love to have a hot chick like that cut off my penis, and have her step on and crush my severed cock with high heels on. Then flush it down the toilet!
    simply fantastic scene, please more of this !

Big Supporter
    What movie that clips come from? It looks like something wroth owning even just for that minute scene.

Numbing

Hi, I was wondering is there anybody trying to play with numbed cock? So far I discover serval ways how to not feel him. Even tho is't not completly safe, I have really great times virtually "not have him" for couple days. I am not going into details, but if anybody here is into such play I would gladly discuss : )

Big Supporter
    http://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/...q4nt6vbjpg.jpg

there is a special place that makes meat snacks shaped and looking like real body parts for appetizers at Halloween parties
    the picture is of the ones shaped like dicks

http://shanghaiist.com/2014/09/08/fu...ands-penis.php

I'm in love with this story. This is exactly how i would want my penis to go, except i would VOLUNTEER from the cut all the way to the flushing of my member!