check the ballbusting updates here

Page 134 of 189 FirstFirst ... 3484124132133134135136144184 ... LastLast
Results 1,996 to 2,010 of 2831

Thread: Penectomy enthusiasts

dick collector woman,see min 20 http://vk.com/video83657210_166682060

Buen Video Fastriker gracias por conpartirlo saludos!

Quote Originally Posted by bartender80 View Post
    Thanks man.

I'm setting up a new site at meanclips.com. Currently working on.

My guess is that fetishcod is a done deal. Unfortunately. I dont understand completely, but what I understood is that the creditcard company refuses to payout due to some weird violation of a rule that they refuse to explain to fetishcod itself. The serviceprovider has blocked fetishcod from their own website even. Unfortunately, the people from fetishcod are affraid that its over. If the creditcard company doesn't payout, then they can't pay the bills for the server I guess.

And unfortunate for me that I put the link of my store at fetishcod into each of my clips .

I probably need a few more days for the new clipsite.
    Looks like there down, i cant access fetishcod at all now, so the dam credit cards morality police have killed off another site that wasnt hurting anyone but they took it upon themselves to act as "big brother".... Damit your latest one with sexy sexy sexy Emily chewing on your lucky ********* cock looked absolutly fantastic!!!!!!! Though i guess any site would refuse it now as it would come under a "canniba" "snuff" subject matter, and as every site depends on credit card companies to actually run i doubt any place will allow the clip. I am geussing this because there are other ********** themed clips up, even at c4s, but they dont contain any physical eating of cocks or blood so there allowed.......LOL if you do ever find somewhere that will allow it though, let me know imediatly so i can buy it before anyone discovers its up for sale and tries to kill it off again LOL!!!!

Seriously though if you do consider selling it just PM me with your paypal email details and amount wanted and i will pay directly, then just up it on some file sharing site (ie rapidshare.com ) in a number named rar so no robots find it and i will dl, and wank myself silly imagining Emily doing it to my cock lol!!!!!! Dam your a lucky,lucky,lucky man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 8)

Quote Originally Posted by kudlik View Post
    Thank you, i just LOVE those happy cock cutting oriental goddesses, they just seem to love it sooooo very much!!!! Because of your link i have now found a new board too, thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Big Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by sicko666 View Post
    Looks like there down, i cant access fetishcod at all now, so the dam credit cards morality police have killed off another site that wasnt hurting anyone but they took it upon themselves to act as "big brother".... Damit your latest one with sexy sexy sexy Emily chewing on your lucky ********* cock looked absolutly fantastic!!!!!!! Though i guess any site would refuse it now as it would come under a "canniba" "snuff" subject matter, and as every site depends on credit card companies to actually run i doubt any place will allow the clip. I am geussing this because there are other ********** themed clips up, even at c4s, but they dont contain any physical eating of cocks or blood so there allowed.......LOL if you do ever find somewhere that will allow it though, let me know imediatly so i can buy it before anyone discovers its up for sale and tries to kill it off again LOL!!!!

Seriously though if you do consider selling it just PM me with your paypal email details and amount wanted and i will pay directly, then just up it on some file sharing site (ie rapidshare.com ) in a number named rar so no robots find it and i will dl, and wank myself silly imagining Emily doing it to my cock lol!!!!!! Dam your a lucky,lucky,lucky man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 8)
    Thanks for the positive words .

I am setting up meanclips. I will ofcourse not show any blood in the preview. I am going to check how this will go....if they will take it down.

If they do pull it, then my guess is that there will be no website that will allow it. Fetishcod didn't have any moderation at all anymore. But perhaps also why they have permanently dissapeared now. Not much was done there. A few times there were technical difficulties, and those caused the website to be down for many days. 2 years ago even for over a month.

But....I am also thinking of perhaps starting a website myself. Showing the clips on my own website. If it is really impossible to sell, then perhaps we can still earn a little from advertisement on the website. We made several penectomyclips that haven't even made it to fetishcod yet. Just sitting on my harddisk.

And we have more to make. Emily and me also made a deal. During none of the clips am I allowed to cum. If I do, then it's game over for my cock.
    Will make a hell of a clip....but what to do with the clip then?

anyone interested in making penectomy and small penis humiliation captions using pics of my banded boner? if so reply, because id do it myself but dont know how!

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by bartender80 View Post
    Thanks for the positive words .

I am setting up meanclips. I will ofcourse not show any blood in the preview. I am going to check how this will go....if they will take it down.

If they do pull it, then my guess is that there will be no website that will allow it. Fetishcod didn't have any moderation at all anymore. But perhaps also why they have permanently dissapeared now. Not much was done there. A few times there were technical difficulties, and those caused the website to be down for many days. 2 years ago even for over a month.

But....I am also thinking of perhaps starting a website myself. Showing the clips on my own website. If it is really impossible to sell, then perhaps we can still earn a little from advertisement on the website. We made several penectomyclips that haven't even made it to fetishcod yet. Just sitting on my harddisk.

And we have more to make. Emily and me also made a deal. During none of the clips am I allowed to cum. If I do, then it's game over for my cock.
    Will make a hell of a clip....but what to do with the clip then?
    Lol if you did create such a clip it would be brought by every fetish lover the world over, mind you, you would also be in a jail somewhere as well as every lover who brought it ( including me!!!!! ) as selling or buying such clips is usually illegal in most countries lol, dam shame though lol!!!!
    Hopefully you will be able to get your clips through on meanclips if theres no blood on the previews if the moderators are not into this wonderful fetish they might not want to watch it through fully....But...unfortunatly i doubt it, theres been so much clamping down on these things atleast here in the UK anyway what with such extreme stuff now being illegal or having to go through film clasification, ie paying huge amounts of money just to stick a 18 on it ( but they wouldnt pass it anyway because of the "illegal" content ). Not to sure about USA but when it comes to anal retentive law makers things usually get banned rather then allowed unfortunatly!
    As for your own website, there are hosters around that actually allow adult matterial ( i used to have my own website selling adult stuff, it didnt work but this how i discovered a lot about these things ) but there hard to find (again fear of breaking stupid pesky laws), but the main problem would be bandwidth costs especially with selling clips.
    Lol i tend to waffle so heres a breakdown:

1. Laws, most countries dont allow blood or actual dismemberment clips unless there been classified.
    2.Classifing costs a LOT of money, and they have tight rules.
    3.Classifing will only allow sale in a paticuliur area, ie, japan classified films are not classified for sale in Europe, hence i couldnt buy a film from a japeneese website for myself because it had been classified 18 there but not here so the website owner would be breaking the law buy selling to me and he would loose his license to sell it as an 18 in japan as well.
    4. Adult hosters are hard to find as most server owners dont want to break any laws hosting material that might get them arrested!
    5. Those that will allow hosting check everything for the same reason above.
    6.Clip sites use varying amounts of bandwidth, which as you can imagine the amount used per day is unknown. Charges for bandwidth is very specific, in the fact if you go over your "purchased" amount they charge you a fine, thus making you spend more money than is needed just to cover "possible" usage costs!
    7. Advertising works but depends on "footfall" through your site.
    8. Advertising is crucial, and you have to pay google a fair old amount to get higher on there search engine. It cost me as much as the website + domain name + stock itself to get off page 100,000 and move up!

Phew.....Dont get me wrong, i hope, no prey, you do produce and sell clip after clip after clip staring yourself with your huge cock being enjoyed by the sexy Emily!!!!! I just wanted you to know it can be a huge steep learning curve and most places fail because of this....I dont want you 2 to fail, so am trying to prepare you to succeed!!!!!!!!!!

Lol still cant get over your promise to Emilly, lol, i would be coming every single time ten times over, lol needless to say there would have only been ONE clip and probably a very short one at that LOL!!!!!

Thinking about it, what if you asked your isp for a static ip, brought a domain name and just hosted your own server at home? If you ask your isp for a bandwidth allocation thats negotiable and varrying upon usuage they might agree if you tell them your a fledgling bussiness. If you use paypal as a payment route you wouldnt need a contracted credit card payment system either, besides visa and mastercard charge more of a percentage than paypal does and it handles all cards and banks....Just a thought....Theres a steep learning curve but it does get easier after the initual hit. "WebPlus" by Serif was the software i used, it was cheap and easier to use by far than others i tried out.

PS whats your page on meanclips called i searched for ********** tag but the site dosent have one, and "Emily's House of Perversion" isnt there either. Lol i know i havent given you long enough, i just want to be prepared lol!

Quote Originally Posted by femdomguru97 View Post
    anyone interested in making penectomy and small penis humiliation captions using pics of my banded boner? if so reply, because id do it myself but dont know how!
    Lol er not personally, but making captions is easy, any image editing software will do it, just click on the "T" icon and type in the box that appears. Theres even websites that allow you to add text to images when you upload. Just google something should be listed, what app used always depends on personal preferences so what i use might not suit you.....

sph pictures using my cock, tell me your opinions and whether or not i should make more!Attachment 21092 Attachment 21093Attachment 21094Attachment 21095

Hey all. Been a while but read up on something called "The Strain". Episode is called Gone Smooth - some dude is peeing in the toilet and from what I read there are 2 plops and they are saying his penis fell off prob his balls too. But here's the big one - he flushes his penis down the toilet without any emotion at all! No sadness remorse regret happiness nothing! Then he she it turns around and it's smooth as a ken doll. Been trying to see the episode but all I keep finding are idiots on YouTube that give stupid reviews. Has anyone seen this or can upload that clip for us all to see? Thanks - ouch1

Quote Originally Posted by ouch1 View Post
    Hey all. Been a while but read up on something called "The Strain". Episode is called Gone Smooth - some dude is peeing in the toilet and from what I read there are 2 plops and they are saying his penis fell off prob his balls too. But here's the big one - he flushes his penis down the toilet without any emotion at all! No sadness remorse regret happiness nothing! Then he she it turns around and it's smooth as a ken doll. Been trying to see the episode but all I keep finding are idiots on YouTube that give stupid reviews. Has anyone seen this or can upload that clip for us all to see? Thanks - ouch1
    took me 20 seconds on google.

Try one of the links on this site:
    http://www.watch-series-online.li/Wa...de3-52404.html

I tried this one:
    http://www.divxstage.to/video/824736c08624a