check the ballbusting updates here

Page 137 of 189 FirstFirst ... 3787127135136137138139147187 ... LastLast
Results 2,041 to 2,055 of 2832

Thread: Penectomy enthusiasts

Big Supporter

thank you! Lol i visit imagefap every day checking up on any new ********** pics, yours are todays, lol, too much time surfing and no girlfriend makes artists like yourself from me strangling the post person every day!!!!! Thank you

new jason statman film with penectomy threat
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B9VTviWjnNs

Intense scene.....Love It!!!

Quote Originally Posted by fastriker View Post
    new jason statman film with penectomy threat
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B9VTviWjnNs
    Escena de una pelicula remake que protagonizo Burt Reynold en los 70 o principios de los 80's gracias Fastriker, saludos

si pegama ya decia yo que se me parecia a una escena que vi de otra peli, pero ya que hacen el remake podian haber mejorado la escena llegando a cortar y que no se quede en amenaza.

This cock has seen better days!!!
    Click image for larger version

Name:11013096_1545202475744747_7875807009760877864_n.jpg             
Views:287     
Size:35.8 KB    
ID:21279

Quote Originally Posted by fastriker View Post
    si pegama ya decia yo que se me parecia a una escena que vi de otra peli, pero ya que hacen el remake podian haber mejorado la escena llegando a cortar y que no se quede en amenaza.
    Bueno de hecho si, aunque creo que la escena Original estaba mejor que la de este remake, saludos!

Big Supporter
    there was a lady in the newspaper who wrote a piece on penis transplants , and this one guy who got one after he lost his dick to infection

Big Supporter

While sitting in class today I fantasized about my female instructor cutting off my penis. I'll share it with you guys since I will probably get the crazy your out of your mind stare If I tell anyone else. To give you a brief a description of her, she is a hispanic female in her mid 40's with a banging body. So I'm sitting in class and I began to day dream about her giving me the opportunity to earn some extra credit by staying after class for a little while. Class is released and then she tells me to meet her in the bathroom and I'm like ok. So, when we meet in the restroom she tells me I want you to fuck me doggy style. I proceed to bang her out from behind but the whole time she is constantly clinching her blazer that she is wearing. I think nothing of it and at this point I'm about to cum. When I cum a few seconds later she pulls out a pair of heavy duty scissors out of her blazer and before I know it she has them wrapped around my penis squeezing with all her might, until finally it gives and the blades slice through the shaft of my penis. She just cut off about 60% of my penis. When my cock hit the restroom floor I tried to reach and grab it, but before I could get my hands on it, she steps on it to keep me from getting it. The moment she stepped on it I some blood squirt out the urethra, then she bent down to pick it up and when she did I begged, grabbed at her feet, pulled on her leg as she was quickly making her way to the toilet. I couldn't stop her and in the blink of an eye she had tossed my severed penis in the toilet and flushed it. I couldn't believe it, my big black cock was gone......forever. She then looked down on me and said, "you haven't been paying attention in my class & this is your punishment." "Your lucky I even let you cum one last time!" There I sit on the floor dickless at 27 years old with the rest of my life to live. I know this story is lengthy for a day dream, but this all happened in a span of like 2 minutes in the day dream. I would love to hear feedback about my story or maybe even share some of your own personal stories about how you want your penectomy to happen. I will also attach a pic of my cock so you guys and gals can see what I'd be missing If it were ever cut off.
    Click image for larger version

Name:503887259.jpg             
Views:123     
Size:95.1 KB    
ID:21280

Big Supporter