check the ballbusting updates here

Page 15 of 189 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565115 ... LastLast

Thread: Penectomy enthusiasts

Wow, some looks very really!!!!

they do look real. and they can have another real one. after they cut it off of me

it will be a dream - i believe......

Love the ones on a plate, what a great way to feed your mistress breakfast in bed.

Supreme Poster

The Manson girls

Seeing all those cocks on display reminds me of an article i read. When the Manson family was on their killing spree, one of the chics, Susan Atkins, admitted she intended to geld Richard Burton. His and Liz Taylors house was one of the girls meant to be hits. In Susans own words: I was going to ******** Richard Burton and put his penis in a jar along with Elizabeth Taylors eyes and mail them to Eddie Fisher. Oh yeah, LILDICK, i knew a couple of really wild, crazy girls in the Phillipines who would have very sadistically cut your dick off and loved every second of it! I know because the one who called herself Nellie, wanted to cut mine off. I got a hard on when she pulled out her butterfly knife and she was laughing and swung her knife at it. Even though i was excited by her idea, i panicked and grabbing my clothes i ran like hell. I can still hear her sexy laugh as i blasted through the door and her heavily accented statement: Ha ha i get you deek later Bobby, baby san.

i'll go to the Phillipines to get it done. would you happen to know how i could get ahold of those girls .

Here's a posting from another board by a sadist castratrix

Hey friends: I've pasted the text of an ad posted elsewhere. She sure sounds for real.

Text:
    I got mostly what I was looking for. Now, what I want is one more thing. A slave male to ********. Yes, you read that right. Think on it, because once they come off, they're off for good. This isn't ********** fantasy. It's scalpel, pain, sutures, extreme pain, more scalpel, hemostats, gauze, sutures, unbearable pain, done. Okay, it doesn't need to hurt--it can be numbed. Who's up for it?

Okay, if you don't attach a pic when emailing me, I won't bother to read. That's the only way I can sort the 10 - 20 daily emails I'm getting.

Supreme Poster

Trip to Phillipine islands

LILDICK, all that took place years ago, i doubt if you could find Nellie or Charito. However, if you do decide to fly over to PI you would probably land in Manila which would i believe, be better than where i was at, Olongopo. But, if you want to head on up there it is about 80 miles north of Manila in the Subic Bay area. I really don't think you will have any problem finding a ********** woman though, anywhere in the Phillipines. Good luck and if you decide to back out at the last second like i did, i hope you are a fast runner!

i may see about a vacation there thank you. page666 where was that text posted? i want to reply to it if you can send me a link.

Quote Originally Posted by dirk View Post
    It is all just fantasy for me, but as a fantasy it is great because the girl or woman gets so much power over the male in it. A nice escape from daily reality. I wrote a story about this, sorry for the mistaken spellings.

http://www.eunuch.org/Alpha/H/ea_131559heavenly.htm

What do you think about this story?
    Great pics!

Quote Originally Posted by reedkritt View Post
    i gotta say this one from some jap site laying detached from its owner and in possestion by its new owner as a trophy is really nice
    Awsome pics

hi

thank you !!!!!!!!!!11111111

thanks for pics

Big Supporter

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 0040.jpg   0041.jpg  

Wonderful images!!!
    Can I meet that girl?