check the ballbusting updates here

Page 152 of 189 FirstFirst ... 52102142150151152153154162 ... LastLast
Results 2,266 to 2,280 of 2831

Thread: Penectomy enthusiasts

Cheap and good for false dick cut off http://www.fleshlight.com/search/?q=limpy

perforator woman https://vimeo.com/69072540

Severed cock is fed to an alligator! http://www.opposingviews.com/i/socie...at-he-had-done

I love how she flushes his cock down the toilet at the end!!

Quote Originally Posted by fastriker View Post
    I love how she flushes his cock down the toilet!!

So I'm having a little trouble convincing Nicole to do the short film. Reason being is because she doesn't want her face plastered all over the internet. Let's face it once I post it that's what's going to happen. I've propose that we use masquerade mask so that her face is not seen, but she's convinced that her tattoo's could be identifying. With that I suggested the use of make-up to cover them up, but I think she is just nervous of the fact that this will be on the world wide web, and could come back to haunt her in the future. Anyway, here is a rough draft of the script for you guys. I'll bypass all the 4 play and skip to the good stuff:

The final scene before the cut will involve the male and female actor engaging in anal sex. Once the male actor cums he will pull out, and she will offer to wipe him off with a warm wash cloth. As she is wiping him off he closes his eyes, and at this moment she pulls a pair of scissors out from under all the bed sheets. She wraps the scissors around his thick black shaft and begins to squeeze. The male actor now realizes what is happening and begins to scream and try and pull his cock from in between the scissors, but the attempts are unsuccessful. The scissors finally slice through his thick black shaft, with his penis falling to the floor. At this point the male actor is bleeding profusely from his penis stump, as he rolls around on the floor grasping the bleeding stump. When he see's his severed cock laying on the floor he reaches for it but at this moment the female actor steps on it with her high heel wedges that she is wearing to keep him from getting his hands on his cock. Once she steps on it to keep him from grabbing it she picks it up and walks towards the toilet with the severed cock in hand. She looks back at him with a mischievous look on her face before she throws his severed cock into the toilet. At this time the male actor is crawling towards the female who just threw his cock in the toilet, leaving a blood trail from his penis stump. As he crawls towards her he is screaming, " No not my cock, please don't flush my cock!" She waits until he is at her ankles begging her not to flush his cock, and at this moment she looks down on him with a smirk and pushes down the toilet handle flushing his cock down the toilet. After his cock is completely flushed she walks away, with the male actor still on the floor in disbelief, and in an attempt in his delirious state he grabs her ankles one last time as she violently pulls away from and walks out the door to never be seen again. Final scene scene is male actor grasping his stump screaming, " My cock.......she fucking cut my cock off!!"

FADE TO BLACK

Remember this is just a rough draft, not the final script. What do you guys think? Keep in mind, my kink is to have my cock cut off, stepped on, and flushed down the toilet by a hot chick. So, if you have any suggestions please keep it within the context of having my cock flushed down the toilet.

I will continue to try and convince her to do the film, even if i have to offer her money. I've also already found the severed cock prop and fake blood I'm going to use for the short film as well.

Supreme Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Steel View Post
    So I'm having a little trouble convincing Nicole to do the short film. Reason being is because she doesn't want her face plastered all over the internet. Let's face it once I post it that's what's going to happen. I've propose that we use masquerade mask so that her face is not seen, but she's convinced that her tattoo's could be identifying. With that I suggested the use of make-up to cover them up, but I think she is just nervous of the fact that this will be on the world wide web, and could come back to haunt her in the future. Anyway, here is a rough draft of the script for you guys. I'll bypass all the 4 play and skip to the good stuff:

The final scene before the cut will involve the male and female actor engaging in anal sex. Once the male actor cums he will pull out, and she will offer to wipe him off with a warm wash cloth. As she is wiping him off he closes his eyes, and at this moment she pulls a pair of scissors out from under all the bed sheets. She wraps the scissors around his thick black shaft and begins to squeeze. The male actor now realizes what is happening and begins to scream and try and pull his cock from in between the scissors, but the attempts are unsuccessful. The scissors finally slice through his thick black shaft, with his penis falling to the floor. At this point the male actor is bleeding profusely from his penis stump, as he rolls around on the floor grasping the bleeding stump. When he see's his severed cock laying on the floor he reaches for it but at this moment the female actor steps on it with her high heel wedges that she is wearing to keep him from getting his hands on his cock. Once she steps on it to keep him from grabbing it she picks it up and walks towards the toilet with the severed cock in hand. She looks back at him with a mischievous look on her face before she throws his severed cock into the toilet. At this time the male actor is crawling towards the female who just threw his cock in the toilet, leaving a blood trail from his penis stump. As he crawls towards her he is screaming, " No not my cock, please don't flush my cock!" She waits until he is at her ankles begging her not to flush his cock, and at this moment she looks down on him with a smirk and pushes down the toilet handle flushing his cock down the toilet. After his cock is completely flushed she walks away, with the male actor still on the floor in disbelief, and in an attempt in his delirious state he grabs her ankles one last time as she violently pulls away from and walks out the door to never be seen again. Final scene scene is male actor grasping his stump screaming, " My cock.......she fucking cut my cock off!!"

FADE TO BLACK

Remember this is just a rough draft, not the final script. What do you guys think? Keep in mind, my kink is to have my cock cut off, stepped on, and flushed down the toilet by a hot chick. So, if you have any suggestions please keep it within the context of having my cock flushed down the toilet.

I will continue to try and convince her to do the film, even if i have to offer her money. I've also already found the severed cock prop and fake blood I'm going to use for the short film as well.
    I had my way I would have several ways to a similar story:
    1) she is doing a blowjob ... and at some point bites the penis and rip off the balls with teeth and chewing hard to ensure that the hospital is allowed reattachment surgery and thrown in the toilet what is left
    2) via a cockbox she completely destroys the slave's penis and threw it in the toilet what is left

I also will try to make a false penectomy with a woman, I have a friend for it so I have to hire her.Will be in front of the toilet and she with red nails and scissors. http://www.superzooi.com/12073/pocket-knife-penectomy/

Supreme Poster

Story in Real people UK magazine. I don't know if the story is on web.

Quote Originally Posted by fastriker View Post
    I also will try to make a false penectomy with a woman, I have a friend for it so I have to hire her.Will be in front of the toilet and she with red nails and scissors. http://www.superzooi.com/12073/pocket-knife-penectomy/

Hot damn!! 👍🙂. Finally real or fake penectomy with a toilet and a hot girl!

Yes it was cool only they didn't show the penis or her tossing his penis in the toilet or show the penis in the toilet flushed with the final glug signifying forever his penis is gone.

some good stuff here c4s studio 42230

How believable is it they actually cut his penis off, drove over it with her car, and then put it in the blender....?

Big Supporter
    Not very, but it actually looks to be real, anyone here bought it, maybe verify it for the others?
    "they're ripe for the taking"
    yes they are ^^