check the ballbusting updates here

Page 187 of 190 FirstFirst ... 87137177185186187188189 ... LastLast
Results 2,791 to 2,805 of 2837

Thread: Penectomy enthusiasts

Fine story! A evil dick cutting lady is sexy as hell!

Well i wanna tell you a true story: years ago i was at a student party and met a read haired,funny girl. We were talking, laughing, drinking together and she told me she worked as a nurse in urology. Her blue eyes widened, i remember her long, curly red hair when she told me about the patiens with testicle cancer and penis cancer - i never heard before of penis cancer and i asked her about the therapy. - cut it off, amputation, she answered with an evil smile - i had such a big hard one in my trousers and i wanted to hear more about that theme. She said these men are such cowards and cry of such a little piece of flesh and she compared it with breast cancer - hey the women lose much more when the breast has to be amputated, so a penis amputation is not such a big deal - i began to love her! After some more drinks we walked together outside in the summer night, she told me about a young patient who had a big erection when she visized him in the morning and she said to him - you have an erection? Be happy, but i hope it´s not because of me or i will cut it off! - i was so exited about that story i had to confess her: Hey somehow i like the idea if my beautiful big dick would grow back! She was laughing in my arms and whispered in my ear: it will grow back, believe meee....and she grabbed my thick groin. We kissed each other, i layed her at the road, opened my trousers, she wanted to be upside and was riding me. Her lil white tits with these small pink nipples were soooo nice and it was such a good feeling pushing my fat prick in her wet hot pussy - i fucked her or lets say she fucked me like it was my last fuck ever - yeah a really true story! Beware of sexy nurses, they ar often pervert......

Quote Originally Posted by freigeist View Post
    Well i wanna tell you a true story: years ago i was at a student party and met a read haired,funny girl. We were talking, laughing, drinking together and she told me she worked as a nurse in urology. Her blue eyes widened, i remember her long, curly red hair when she told me about the patiens with testicle cancer and penis cancer - i never heard before of penis cancer and i asked her about the therapy. - cut it off, amputation, she answered with an evil smile - i had such a big hard one in my trousers and i wanted to hear more about that theme. She said these men are such cowards and cry of such a little piece of flesh and she compared it with breast cancer - hey the women lose much more when the breast has to be amputated, so a penis amputation is not such a big deal - i began to love her! After some more drinks we walked together outside in the summer night, she told me about a young patient who had a big erection when she visized him in the morning and she said to him - you have an erection? Be happy, but i hope it´s not because of me or i will cut it off! - i was so exited about that story i had to confess her: Hey somehow i like the idea if my beautiful big dick would grow back! She was laughing in my arms and whispered in my ear: it will grow back, believe meee....and she grabbed my thick groin. We kissed each other, i layed her at the road, opened my trousers, she wanted to be upside and was riding me. Her lil white tits with these small pink nipples were soooo nice and it was such a good feeling pushing my fat prick in her wet hot pussy - i fucked her or lets say she fucked me like it was my last fuck ever - yeah a really true story! Beware of sexy nurses, they ar often pervert......
    Hot story
    I wish I would meet her some day

Hey thanks, well we met after that evening two or three times, but the situation bacame too dangerous for my dick and i chickened out. She really was serious about a penis amputation! For me it was a kinky fantasy but she was really in the mood of cutting off my penis. If you want i can continue the story but then there will be something missing.....

Hey thanks, well we met after that evening two or three times, but the situation bacame too dangerous for my dick and i chickened out. She really was serious about a penis amputation! For me it was a kinky fantasy but she was really in the mood of cutting off my penis. If you want i can continue the story but then there will be something missing.....
    Yes, please continue!

That all sounds really hot
    If I would meet her, I'm not sure if I would chicken out
    (the german phrase "den Schwanz einziehen" is very literal in this case )
    Are you still in contact with her?

Exclamation

Did she say what she was going to do or wanted to do after she cut off your penis? Did she say she wanted to keep it? Flush your penis down the toilet? Feed it to an animal? Etc?

Looking for a clip that seems to have disappeared from the internet. Anyone know where to find this? **** = C 4 S

https://imagecdn.**********.com/acco...tionClinic.gif
    https://imagecdn.**********.com/acco...nClinic_P6.gif

Okay let’s continue the story….. after that unbelievable experience with the sexy evil redhead, Sandra was her name, I was alone in my apartment, playing with my big dick and thinking of her….she really want to amputate my penis - a kinky, horrible and sexy fantasy can come true….. I take my telephone. Shall I call her? A sexy dangerous date, the best date of my life ….or will I chicken out? I dialed the number- Hello, Sandra here…. Such a sweet voice of a cute nurse, I can’t resist and we were talking, laughing and giggling about our first romantic evening…. So I asked her for a date tonight and she said immediately yes come to me ! It was so exciting….

Wink

Okay let’s continue the story….. after that unbelievable experience with the sexy evil redhead, Sandra was her name, I was alone in my apartment, playing with my big dick and thinking of her….she really want to amputate my penis - a kinky, horrible and sexy fantasy can come true….. I take my telephone. Shall I call her? A sexy dangerous date, the best date of my life ….or will I chicken out? I dialed the number- Hello, Sandra here…. Such a sweet voice of a cute nurse, I can’t resist and we were talking, laughing and giggling about our first romantic evening…. So I asked her for a date tonight and she said immediately yes come to me ! It was so exciting….

Dude you’re killing me! Nice continuation to keep us hanging on just like a to be continued episodes of a show on tv. =) Can’t wait for more of the story!

My Heard- was pounding to my head when I rang her door, she opened with a smile, her long curly red hair, white t Shirt with her hard nipples, jeans, barefoot with pink toenails….I kissed her, she kissed me wild , I twitched her hard nipple through her t Shirt while she grabbed my hard groin through my jeans

Without saying anything we landed at her big bed, she opened my jeans, I opened her jeans, grabbing her wet pussy and then I push my fat cock into her wet cunt, she cried of pleasure, we didn’t recognize her Appartement door was still open but that didn’t disturb us…. I shot my load into her womb while she was crying like hell. When we were ready, she stood up and closed the door, we were laughing together and she jumped again in the bed- your cock is sooo good - come on, give me your penis- she whispered in my ear while she played with her fingers something like scissors at the base of my dick

Oh he likes it - he becomes even harder than before…. Come on, it’s only a lil piece of flesh and I know you like it too…. She kissed me and I said okay come on, cut the sucker off yeah

She took immediately a bag under the bed like she prepared all before the date, handcuffed me at the bed, banded my dick at the base with a leather string, i became unsure and said - hey thats maybe only a fantasy of me, i dont´t know if i want to be dickless for real - she was giggling, kissed me while her wet cunt touched my hard dick, then she fucked me one more time, her hot pussy felt sooo good around my dick, but before i could orgasm, she went down of me, took a sharp kitchen knife, grabbed my dick - i just saw how the blade cutted into my sinful flesh, i looked fascinated how she severed my penis - it seemed to be surreal, a game i played with some girls dozends times before but now it became reality, there was no pain, only adrenaline, excitement, the most kinky situation of my life - a pretty nurse amputates my penis - a dream became true - or a night mare? Or all together? Heaven and hell - then she held the detached penis in the air - its off, o my god it´s off! she kissed me, rubbed my bloody stump with her pussy and orgasmed crying loud. I was confused - She whispered.....don´t be sad, it´s only a lil piece of flesh, i will pamper you, heal you and that cock - well.....she opened a jar, filled with a clean fluid and dropped the bloody dick into it, look here......this is our reminder of the best fuck ever and the last fuck for you

Found this - might be pretty good

https://www.redgifs.com/watch/violentcrispneedletail