check the ballbusting updates here

Page 3 of 189 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast

Thread: Penectomy enthusiasts

??

Quote Originally Posted by Rebecca View Post
    I too love the fantasy of a guy losing his dick! Lots of interesting ways to do it too!

Rebecca
    and just how many ways are there and would you like to be one to do it there are guys who would pay to have it done

these pictures are amazing. definitely need more of this

Big Supporter johnny_cockNballs's Avatar
    You can't forget it, lose you cock-n-balls wont have anymore fun. It is fun to think about this subject, but be careful. There is female out there around. She doesn't think again to cut you, make you a eunuch!

fantasy

It is all just fantasy for me, but as a fantasy it is great because the girl or woman gets so much power over the male in it. A nice escape from daily reality. I wrote a story about this, sorry for the mistaken spellings.

http://www.eunuch.org/Alpha/H/ea_131559heavenly.htm

What do you think about this story?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1182682971093.jpg   pen.jpg   134015_965369_sm.jpg   2005112620270121781-650.jpg  

penectomy is exciting, but i think i like ********** fantasies more

changed

I made the last one a bit more interresting
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2010.jpg  

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by dirk View Post
    It is all just fantasy for me, but as a fantasy it is great because the girl or woman gets so much power over the male in it. A nice escape from daily reality. I wrote a story about this, sorry for the mistaken spellings.

I like thie frist pic. It's real hot. I love it.

how about this one ?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1122292499437.jpg  

"Rachel and Jakob" series on Eunuch Archive stories

I have posted 3 episodes of a series "Rachel and Jakob" on Eunuch Archive stories. You can search for them by title or author ("Finder and Rachel" are the authors). (Rachel is someone I'm corresponding with by email, with similar interests, and she is contributing ideas for the stories).

The stories explore what happens when a well-endowed guy and his girlfriend share similar kinks and curiosity about the male member.

Part of the story is a description of a strange video casette Jakob buys at the local XXX video store. The video contains a collection of episodes graphically showing penis abuse and removal by a variety of methods. If this topic interests you, and you have some favorite fantasies, please let me know, or you may want to write it up yourself, and we will try to incorporate it into the story as one of the video scenarios. Or any feedback on the story and where you'd like to see it go is also welcome.

Email to cho_pitoff (at) yahoo (dot) com.

i am from spain and i don't know as I can see the pictures
    ?

Quote Originally Posted by Finder View Post
    I have posted 3 episodes of a series "Rachel and Jakob" on Eunuch Archive stories. You can search for them by title or author ("Finder and Rachel" are the authors). (Rachel is someone I'm corresponding with by email, with similar interests, and she is contributing ideas for the stories).

The stories explore what happens when a well-endowed guy and his girlfriend share similar kinks and curiosity about the male member.

Part of the story is a description of a strange video casette Jakob buys at the local XXX video store. The video contains a collection of episodes graphically showing penis abuse and removal by a variety of methods. If this topic interests you, and you have some favorite fantasies, please let me know, or you may want to write it up yourself, and we will try to incorporate it into the story as one of the video scenarios. Or any feedback on the story and where you'd like to see it go is also welcome.

Email to cho_pitoff (at) yahoo (dot) com.
    Loved the latest part Finder!!

Reading stories of penectomies are totally hot and make me hard, but, I cannot imagine life without my penis. For me, it's more about the thrill rather than the reality.

That said, if a future mistress chopped mine off, that would no doubt guarantee I'd be a willing and faithful servant of hers, since, who else would want a cockless man?

My pricipal fantasy is penectomies and **********. This forum is a very hot and now i reading all post.

Just wanted to say hi - and register myself as a penectomy enthusiast (may have given that away somehow already....)

Good 2 be here, hope to stay 4 a while

Quote Originally Posted by dirk View Post

If anyone is interested here is the second part

http://www.eunuch.org/Alpha/H/ea_113610heavenly.htm