check the ballbusting updates here

Page 55 of 189 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765105155 ... LastLast

Thread: Penectomy enthusiasts

Hi! I found two pics and merged them...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 483795435.jpg  

Bridgette Bridgette Bridgette

Quote Originally Posted by bridgette View Post
    I' leave your balls so your always horny and just take your manhood and then put the severed end inside me and maybe make you give my new dick a blow job.
    You make me so horny when you talk like that.
    submissive

Quote Originally Posted by romras View Post
    My new find.
    Seems to be part of a set, but I don't know if it involves more penectomy (or **********, or ballbusting).
    superb. would love to see Christina Ricci doing that

Quote Originally Posted by johnny_cockNballs View Post
    Here is scene from movie Dream House. The woman kills him & cut off his cock to show his new girlfriend. It is violent clip, but sexy too!
    WOW WOW WOW - love women snuffing men at orgasm

Quote Originally Posted by johnny_cockNballs View Post
    Here is scene from movie Dream House. The woman kills him & cut off his cock to show his new girlfriend. It is violent clip, but sexy too!

Dream House - Cock Chop Off Clip [.avi, 6.09mb, 00:56 sec]
    Hotfile Link: http://hotfile.com/dl/129726678/2ede..._Home.avi.html

~Enjoy~
    This is now available to watch on Netflix. At the larger size/better quality you can see cum oozing out of the cock onto the pillow. Very hot!

Exclamation where on NetFlix ?

Quote Originally Posted by martina_d View Post
    This is now available to watch on Netflix. At the larger size/better quality you can see cum oozing out of the cock onto the pillow. Very hot!
    I just looked for it on NetFlix. it's in the Search for (Not available ) ?
    I can't see it on NetFlix. did you find it add DvD, or Instant queue ?

NvM : Found it, I guess the first Search results was Not available. but I scrolled down the list, pretty far. & seen it.

Thx, it's a really good Scene.
    Last edited by Youthmane; 10-14-2011 at 04:42 PM. Reason: (Found it.)

Big Supporter

Vietnamese woman cuts off bf cock, leaves balls.

Woman cuts off boyfriend's penis with scissors in Taiwan
    Woman suspected of cutting off live-in boyfriend’s penis
    (16 October Taipei Times):
    A woman was arrested in Chiayi County yesterday on suspicion of cutting off her live-in boyfriend’s penis with a pair of scissors and throwing it in a river.
    Chiayi police officer Tsai Cheng-heng (蔡政亨), who is in charge of the case, said the 30-year-old woman surnamed Pan (潘), made a 119 call early yesterday to report that a man was injured in her residence. On arriving at the scene medical personnel saw a man *********** on the bed.
    The man, surnamed Weng (翁), 29, is likely to survive after receiving medical treatment, the police said.
    Tsai said Pan, originally from Vietnam, was not at home when the ambulance arrived. Instead, she rode her scooter to a police station where she surrendered to police, allegedly saying that she had just cut off her live-in boyfriend’s penis.
    Tsai said that Pan told the police she threw Weng’s penis into the Bajhang River (八掌溪) on her way to the station.
    Tsai said Pan had married a Taiwanese man and moved to Taiwan a long time ago. Two years ago, she filed for divorce and started working as a hostess at a bar. Weng frequented the bar and thereafter became her boyfriend. The two later moved in together and have a daughter.
    Weng abused drugs, had no job and often demanded money from her, resorting to violence if she refused, Pan told police.
    She confronted Weng about his dalliances with other women and threatened to cut off his penis if he did not stop, Pan allegedly said.
    Tsai said Pan admitted to quarreling over “other women” at about 3am yesterday, waited until he took some sleeping pills and went to bed and then apparently cut off his penis.

For video, http://tw.nextmedia.com/applenews/ar...sueID/20111016

Woman cuts off boyfriend's penis with scissors in Taiwan

Yes thank you for the detailed post BooKoo.

You all know that I take note of this one too!

-AJG

Reminds me on a few others

(Picture) Tran Tu Tran leaves Liverpool District CourtNovember 1996 after pleading guilty to to malicious wounding of husband Tom12/03/96 when she severed his penis
    >Vietnamese woman in Sydney, Australia attempted to cut off her husband's peniswith scissors. By the time her husband, Tom Thong Tran, was rushed to thehospital, his penis was hanging by a thread. His wife, Tran Nhu Tran, pleadedguilty to malicious wounding after the prosecution agreed not to pursue a moreserious charge of malicious wounding with intent to cause grievous bodily harm.Following her arrest, Ms. Tran was granted bail but ordered not to harass,molest, intimidate or interfere with her husband. She was also ordered not tocome within 500 metres of the west Sydney home where the offence took place
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 022721-tran-tu-tran-leaves-liverpool-district-court-novembe-5460025-jpg.jpg  

More Penis attcks:

On July 22, 2002, Hunan province, China,a 28 year old woman Xie Mouju, born in YuanlingCounty, HunanAugust 27, 1974, drugged her husband Lu Yinchun, then tied him up in bed, andsevered his penis with a kitchen knife. He then bled to death

DETAILS:

July 21, 2002 afternoon, Xie Mouju bought 38sleeping pills, and crushed them intopowder.

The next day at 3 pm, then, husband Lu Ying-chunXie Mouju drink mixedwith powder of pills. Lu Ying-chun,is soon fast asleep, the machine, Wife XieMouju tied him on the bed and then he wake up, askingto engage in improper male-female relationships outside of their situation.

When Lu Yingchun denied,the wife Xiemou Ju Lu hit him with rod againstthe forehead, and tied with a belt andthe shocked LuYing-chun feet open.

Then she took a kitchenknife and cut him on neck, chest, several times, then grabbedLu's penis cutwith a kitchen knife, cut it off of his body anf thrown to the ground

At 9:11 on July 22, 2002, 120 emergency center in ZhuhaiCity, the phone rings, a woman using a mobile phone excitedly reported: "Ikilled a knife, I cut off penis below him, and now I do not know he was dead ano, you quickly come ah!”
    9:16, 120 and 110emergency center ambulance rushed Zhuhai Nanping Patrol has 5 New Street LaneX, on the first floor, when the medical staff and patrol into the rental, thesurprised to see a naked man lying in bed, his hands were tied to the whiteframe in the bed, his legs were spread apart with white wire and tie belt, thelower body badly mutilated genitals, there is a large bloodstain on the mats.Medical staff quickly came up, it was discovered that the man had beenQijueshenwang.

When the doctor confirmed that the man has died, the house of the women lookcalm, she said to the police: "You caught me to shoot it." Policefollowed the woman away from the scene to investigate. At the crime scene, thepolice also found in a bathroom trash male penis with blood and some whitepaper towels.

OK, esta chica did her research first!!!

On September 21, 2002, China, Futian, Shenzhen, a 29year old man surnamed He had his penis cut off by his wife Jiang Haiyun with afruit knife. She drugged his water and fled for over 12 hours before returningthe penis. The penis suffered from necrosis, andwas blackened from root to tip, so it could not be re attached. She had learnedfrom her cousin, who attempted to cut off her husband's penis with scissors,only for it to be re attached, that it had to be completely separated for along period of time to prevent re attachment. The operation was unsuccessful

DETAILS:

DayangNews Genitals cut off by his wife Ho The hospital reattached penis, but despitesurgery, but the final separation of the body for too long because of theirgenitalia without success, They had to remove to reattached penis, six monthsafter original reconstruction surgery.

Ho opened toreporters yesterday (October 14) said his wife made him a "castratedman"

Ho wassuspected of having an affair his wife, September 21 morning, he drank a bottleof water in the refrigerator after a coma, woke up to find that his genitalswere cut off and taken away by his wife. The doctor saw Mr. Ho's genitals allblack, "from the wound to see, where his wife fisrt cut the penis, andthen she cut off the roots. "

The wife’scousin had before cut her own husband’s penis off, but it was reattached. Hosaid that his wife only primary school education, but know that the penis canbe reattached if it is fresh, so she plan was cut and escape, and only returnedin 12 hours after it was blackened and dead, "Obviously she was drawingher cousin lessons learned, leading to the penis can not be replanted back tolive, and now I rather die than live. "

Big Supporter
    And thank you for your information AJG. It seems in most of these penectomies the woman is Asian and in particular Vietnamese, I guess those Viet chicks got lots of practice during the Vietnam War and passed on to their daughters.

Definitely this gif has a too big file size, would someone help me? This is a nice one. Thanks

http://sqatt2.enorth.cn:8080/forum/p...45_4818397.gif

second life

well i'm running around second life chopping off lots of penises. i'm going to try to upload some photos for everyone. they make me put my dick under a knife so i'm sure they'll do the same to you

trying...